J
J-Kay-2
Guest
I have discovered we aren't always going to grieve the death of friend
or loved one. There are times we will grieve differently, and times we
won't feel the sting of grief. I think it is okay not to always grieve.
What about you ? Do you feel badly for NOT grieving? Is there a
reason you want to share you felt something was wrong because you
don't feel the emotional part others have felt ? I have personally had
that experience of not grieving when it appeared I should have, but
there was reason for it.
I want to give someone a chance to tell it without feeling guilty.
or loved one. There are times we will grieve differently, and times we
won't feel the sting of grief. I think it is okay not to always grieve.
What about you ? Do you feel badly for NOT grieving? Is there a
reason you want to share you felt something was wrong because you
don't feel the emotional part others have felt ? I have personally had
that experience of not grieving when it appeared I should have, but
there was reason for it.
I want to give someone a chance to tell it without feeling guilty.