Where are all the single christian men?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KaraBoo22

May 16, 2010
Hello! I am almost 30 years old, and can't seem to find any decent single men. Where are they? lol :)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Here I am! Here I am!! :D

But I live in VA..............darn!!

KaraBoo22

May 16, 2010
Well, nothing is impossible. hahahaha

H

Hellooo

6 hours

U

Ugly

Hello! I am almost 30 years old, and can't seem to find any decent single men. Where are they? lol :)
Christian men say the same thing about Christian women. I guess they're all hiding together.

D

Donie120

It seems to be a hide and seek game. I am in central Fl.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
"Seek and ye shall find" - (Matthew 7:7) :rolleyes:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
... goes to make popcorn... and wait for Wisebeardman to respond... ;)

S

Siberian_Khatru

They're here, asking where are all the single Christian ladies.

S

Siberian_Khatru

So how is it that we manage to live in these bubbles where we never run into each other?
It's the CC paradox; you're all here, but this isn't a dating site. :(

I honestly can't answer that one for you. I've met close to 10 Ccers in person. Maybe I need to meet one more and pop her bubble?

Dec 3, 2016
Where are all the single christian men?!
If you'll study the New Testament... ultimately you'll find it's better to be single concerning life here on club earth and instead be married to the Lord.

Those that marry will have trouble in the flesh (1 Corinthians 7:28)

Don't ever let anyone look down on you for being single... the world says that being single is a problem but what do they know? The world is on it's way to hell!

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
Too often I've read/heard about women wanting to be found...as though they aren't allowed to look and/or let the world know they exist.

I'm in a relationship because a woman approached me(i.e. - initiated contact on the internet).

Lady4Him

Feb 18, 2017
Not to assume or anything like that, but this kind of sounds like a cry of desperation, which could lead to trouble lol

Dec 3, 2016
Yeah, and just cause someone claims to be Christians doesn't make it so... Jesus is always your first love.

Jesus said those that marry someone who has been divorced commits adultery so don't make that mistake. I wish I'd studied all the Lord taught about marriage in His Word before I made the mistake of getting married.

But, it's not all bad if you want a room mate and ya don't mind a loveless marriage which is how my situation turned out.

this kind of sounds like a cry of desperation, which could lead to trouble
Yep, that's how I got suckered in to getting married...

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Screenshot_2017-04-08-02-44-21-1.jpg

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A JOKE..
That being said...
Screenshot_2017-04-08-02-44-01-1.jpg

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
So how is it that we manage to live in these bubbles where we never run into each other?
(This of course isn't directed at you, but goes for singles in general..)

W

wwjd_kilden

(This of course isn't directed at you, but goes for singles in general..)
yes!

:p

That being said, me being socially awkward doesn't make things any easier