WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jrey

Oct 8, 2017
I'm from Northern California, close to Sacramento! Anyone else from here? (I need friends)

D

Depleted

A Joisey girl..............

I always knew there was something wrong with you. :p
Nope. Jerzey girl! Joisey girls live in North Jerzey. lol

(For one small state, we have two accents.)

And really? I get you would know something is wrong with me, just surprised it took you so long to figure out what. lol

havefaith42

Oct 9, 2017
Born in Mexico but raised in Texas. So really I just claim Texas!

D

Depleted

Oh wow! I grew up in south jersey. Went to school in Runnemede! Lived in Philly suburbs when I was a kid too :D
I used to substitute teach throughout Camden County in 1981-1982. If you were in Triton then, you might have had me one day in English class. :eek:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Nope. Jerzey girl! Joisey girls live in North Jerzey. lol

(For one small state, we have two accents.)

And really? I get you would know something is wrong with me, just surprised it took you so long to figure out what. lol
That's why I had it wrong.....................I'm originally from North Jersey.

Jul 9, 2014
Pennsylvania grow up here moved everywhere basically and is basically staying here until God gives me the opportunity to move to any state that God needs me in or any country.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
Michigan, but in my mind I live in Hawaii. I have family there, and would move there if it weren’t for my son is stuck here- therefore I’m stuck here. Someday I want to decorate my bathroom like Hawaiian bathrooms, my living room like New York, my kitchen like Italy, my bedroom like Mexico, and my backyard like China. :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Michigan, but in my mind I live in Hawaii. I have family there, and would move there if it weren’t for my son is stuck here- therefore I’m stuck here. Someday I want to decorate my bathroom like Hawaiian bathrooms, my living room like New York, my kitchen like Italy, my bedroom like Mexico, and my backyard like China. :D
I grew up outside of Detroit and later lived in Lansing. My wife and I just returned from a vacation there to visit my daughter and grandchildren. My wife has done something similar to what you have described, each of our walls is based on a theme. The bathroom is the mermaid room, one of my wife's paintings hangs in there. There is also the Peacock corner and other themes as well.