Where do most people meet their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

camragirl73

I dont know, wish i did but i truly belive i will not be complete until i find someone who belives the same as me.
I have been with same person for 20 years and have a 18 yearold and a 16 year old, he is not a beliver and has set me back in life and am now out of love.
So i so want to find the one, who knows its planed already so time will tell then i will have a answer for you .

Nov 1, 2017
There're lot's of prejudices now regarding the internet and probably mostly they are accurate.
But I managed to find there the happiness of my whole life, namely my beloved wife. I'm leaving here the website which take me out of dull current of joyless life men seeking women and **spam link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

simplicity101

Oct 30, 2015
I met my ex at work. I have also briefly dated someone through CC (a loooong time ago.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
This is topic should be in the married with children forum. It's like asking a professional airplane pilot how he makes his living on racing cars as a career. A better question would be the worst places to meet a boyfriend/girlfriend.

If I were to guess, it would be any where and every where. You could meet a spouse just about any where. I would ask 10 married couples and ask them where the met. You might have 11 answers. lol

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
Met my hubby at a Christmas party. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
By the way guys, this is necro thread. Spammer dug it up just to put a link to his dating site he hopes you will visit.

But since it has been dug up, I met my wife of 58 years at the... oh wait, I haven't met her yet.

A

AgnusDei

You can meet her at:

1. A grocery store: Those places are very interesting when it comes to meet someone

2. A museum: Art is an interesting language...meeting people in museums is cool

3: A library: Reading is also an interesting art...so meeting people there is just as interesting as trying to climb Neptune with a long rope from Greenland

Jul 20, 2017
You dont have to go anywhere. Women are everywhere. You just have to take aim and pull the trigger every now and then. As a man you get beat up alot and learn along the way.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You dont have to go anywhere. Women are everywhere. You just have to take aim and pull the trigger every now and then. As a man you get beat up alot and learn along the way.
I prefer the expression of roll the dice instead of pulling the trigger but that's just me. Women are indeed everywhere, you just have to take off the blinders and take a peek. :)

Jul 20, 2017
I prefer the expression of roll the dice instead of pulling the trigger but that's just me. Women are indeed everywhere, you just have to take off the blinders and take a peek. :)
Im hunt not gamble. :p

G

Galatea

Horrible advice. You might shoot one for whom you have absolutely zero desire. You're liable to harpoon a land whale, and then what? You're landed with a carcass on your hands fit for nothing. The ones you can not bag get away too easily.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You can meet her at:

1. A grocery store: Those places are very interesting when it comes to meet someone

2. A museum: Art is an interesting language...meeting people in museums is cool

3: A library: Reading is also an interesting art...so meeting people there is just as interesting as trying to climb Neptune with a long rope from Greenland
BRUH YESSS IMAGINE MEETING YOUR WIFE OR WHATEVS WHILE YOU ARE BOTH LIKE DROOLING OVER CHEESECAKE OR SOMETHING GROCERY STORE FTW

T

toinena

I met my ex-husband at a summer camp/orchestra course. I played. He was in the conductors class. I had sworn never to be with a violinist. Big was my surprise when I found out, after I had fallen for him, that he was carrying a violin case. I should have followed my instinct and gone off with a saxophonist or a violist.... My advice is: always judge a musician by his/her instrument.

Feb 9, 2017
Before I was saved I was meeting guys in nightclubs or in the local pub etc. Now lol ive no idea I'm hoping a meet some1 in church or through friends of the church.. I only want some1 that's in love with Jesus:)

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
On a Christian dating website.