Where is America in Bible Prophecy?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Our time is crazy significant.

Jesus said it best

"ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?"

jesus said that to the pharisees in -his- time...
 
No, my internet tool IS a phone and I have large fingers. To find scripture im looking for I google key words, but I always hit extra keys and have to delete way back and re punch. I offer gates to answers that include sripture name and numbers if you dont want it fine, but someone might.
 
No, my internet tool IS a phone and I have large fingers. To find scripture im looking for I google key words, but I always hit extra keys and have to delete way back and re punch. I offer gates to answers that include sripture name and numbers if you dont want it fine, but someone might.


Oh, sorry. Misunderstood :o
 
So many say America is not in bible prophecy and forever I have thought the same way, but here lately it’s like the Holy Spirit is telling me to look at it more closely.

I think we keeps getting me are our weapons. If America falls economically with the rest of the world where do all our weapons go? We spend 800 plus billion a year on weapons.

I believe if they go anywhere it would be to the EU / maybe UN / protect Israel and we are basically British. So it a round about way part of the EU. We are the WEST

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
there is nothing that is not found in the Bible. How? if you believe, God is omniscient, that fact itself undoubtedly compels you say 'yes'. Bible is not an ordinary book, but remember it is the Word of God. John 1:1-in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. the Word bears everything in past, present and future, even from eternity to eternity. everything means everything. that includes all celestial, and terrestrial bodies. everything even so insignificant thing is on God's program sheet. it is not surprise to see any country or people or person their growth or fall in biblical prophecy, if Jesus said in Matt 10:30-but the very hairs of your head are all numbered. if a persons head hair is numbered, then how much more of anything! I believe God has hidden in bible about America and the chosen will reveal it. May be the Babylon (physical interpretation is denied) in Revelation is the America!!! Know that The Bible maintains codes, attributes, characters, and many. it's style of the God of Bible.
 
There is no other country that fits a modern day babylon. Of many languages, adverse people and has helped to corrupt the world by her fleshly lead of idols and iniquity largely through the american dream and hollywood. You think we want to be in the country of harlotry? Sorry it looks painfully obvious to me.

the babylon of Revelation is not a country, it is the harlot systom of religion who has power all over the world. I used to think the US was babylon also. but it does not fit.
 
I believe the Bible says it best about the US and the rest of the world, no exceptions.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
 
sometimes i must say I love the nationalistic pride some people have. This is america and we have to be in scripture we are too awesome not to be. sigh
 
One more time. All of our presidents except one come from the King of England bloodline. It wasn't until our eaith president we had someone that was born in the us and he is the only one who wasn't from the kings blood line.

We are an extension of the ROMAN EMPIRE
 
One more time. All of our presidents except one come from the King of England bloodline. It wasn't until our eaith president we had someone that was born in the us and he is the only one who wasn't from the kings blood line.

We are an extension of the ROMAN EMPIRE

The roman empire has never abated, It just has lost its power. But scripture says it will be reformed more powerful than ever before.

Why you want to put america in this is beyond me. America was not here in biblical times. I do not believe it will be here post end times. God is going to restore it as it was.
 
I'm telling you we are just a long arm of the Roman Empire. Where better to hide or have the anti-christ come from but the country that was founded on Christian Values.
 
I'm telling you we are just a long arm of the Roman Empire. Where better to hide or have the anti-christ come from but the country that was founded on Christian Values.

The antiChrist will come from Europe. Probably due to the financial collapse of the world. Which WE WILL BE A PART OF. He will not come from america. If he did, John would have saw that. and daniel would have been told that. The rest of the world HATES us, they are not going to follow any leader that comes from the country it hates. The antichrist comes as a prince of peace first. which means he will need the worlds support.


 
I agree that Babylon is a religious system.

The Scribes, Pharisees and priest of ancient Israel was a religious system too!

Revelation 17:18 clear says Babylon the Great harlot is a city! Isn't funny where you accuse the PP uses allegory I claim literal.

16 reasons why Babylon the great harlot in Revelation 17 has to none other then 1st century Israel

1. How does America or a religious system of today fit this description, " the woman sitting on the scarlet beast in revelation 17:3?

2. How does America or a religious fit this description of being divided into 3 parts?
Revelation 16:19, Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath

3. How does America or a religious system fit this in Revelation 17:6 "I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.”
Saints have been martyred all over the world. There are other nations more guilty of this then America.

4. God's People were called out of her (Babylon, Israel).Revelation 18:4 reads, “And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.” If America is Babylon, where is He calling His saints too?

5. The harlot will be hated by the beast, Revelation 17:16 so who is the beast and do they hate America today or do they hate what ever religious system you think this might be. I see the world hating Christians, I don't see Catholics hating us, or Mormons, or JWs,... I see some atheists hating us, I see some Muslims hating us, but not all. I see some countries hating us, but not all, I don't see Italy hating us.

6. How has America or any nation or religious system been punished double for all her sins? Revelation 18:6

All your man made speculations don't add up, but the explanations I gave do because I use the bible to explain how they add up. why to you reject the proof I presented?
 
The Scribes, Pharisees and priest of ancient Israel was a religious system too!

Revelation 17:18 clear says Babylon the Great harlot is a city! Isn't funny where you accuse the PP uses allegory I claim literal.

16 reasons why Babylon the great harlot in Revelation 17 has to none other then 1st century Israel

1. How does America or a religious system of today fit this description, " the woman sitting on the scarlet beast in revelation 17:3?
1. Isreal does not fit that. She did not sit on a scarlet beast, she was destroyed. and was under roman tyranny before she was destroyed.
2. America or any other nation does not fit this either.
3. The harlot comes from babylon. Thus ut is the pagan religious system which came our from her, she is the mother.

2. How does America or a religious fit this description of being divided into 3 parts?
Revelation 16:19, Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath

Now your talking about a city. not a nation. The city is where the "head" of the harlot system sits. Again, America or any other nation does not fit this discription. Nor did Isreal.

3. How does America or a religious system fit this in Revelation 17:6 "I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.”
Saints have been martyred all over the world. There are other nations more guilty of this then America.

Agree. America does not kill for religion. Nor does Isreal. But the harlot has done it since babylon formed it. It is no different. Thus it rules out Isreal. who had no power in 1st century.

4. God's People were called out of her (Babylon, Israel).Revelation 18:4 reads, “And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.” If America is Babylon, where is He calling His saints too?

This is why it is a system, not a country, A country will never save or not save anyone, A religeous system however can and will. Even Christians today are mixed up in her pagan ritual and tradition. But again, It does not fit Isreal either.

5. The harlot will be hated by the beast, Revelation 17:16 so who is the beast and do they hate America today or do they hate what ever religious system you think this might be. I see the world hating Christians, I don't see Catholics hating us, or Mormons, or JWs,... I see some atheists hating us, I see some Muslims hating us, but not all. I see some countries hating us, but not all, I don't see Italy hating us.

The beast is the one who takes pwer. and forces the world to worship him, Thus he will hate all religions, especially the most powerful religion in the world. And destroy her. Your right, it is not america. but, although he will hate isreal and try to destroy her, it is not Isreal either. isreal is the woman who gave birth to Christ, God protects her from the beast.

6. How has America or any nation or religious system been punished double for all her sins? Revelation 18:6

All your man made speculations don't add up, but the explanations I gave do because I use the bible to explain how they add up. why to you reject the proof I presented?

Another reason it can;t be Isreal. or america.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:


No one mourned Isreal, and if the US is destroyed, no one will mourn her either. The world would dance in the streets if either america or isreal were destroyed, they hate us.
 
The Scribes, Pharisees and priest of ancient Israel was a religious system too!

1. How does America or a religious system of today fit this description, " the woman sitting on the scarlet beast in revelation 17:3?
the beast is Satan,

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

2. How does America or a religious fit this description of being divided into 3 parts?
Revelation 16:19, Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath

split into 3 parts could mean many things. Including those who trust our government, those who think our government is corrupt and foul and those who are indifferent as long as it doen'ts affect their immediate lies.

3. How does America or a religious system fit this in Revelation 17:6 "I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.”
Saints have been martyred all over the world. There are other nations more guilty of this then America.

not everything has come to pass, but there many events in the past we have been involved in (including arming other nations) who have slain countless numbers, abortions, and lets not forget we haven't seen the end of the story yet. If you are against homosexuality or the things of this world you are already seen as a biggot and we may not be too far away from being persecuted for such outspoken views.
4. God's People were called out of her (Babylon, Israel).Revelation 18:4 reads, “And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.” If America is Babylon, where is He calling His saints too?

likely it means GO ANYWHERE lol anywhere but here. Maybe I should move to England :)

5. The harlot will be hated by the beast, Revelation 17:16 so who is the beast and do they hate America today or do they hate what ever religious system you think this might be. I see the world hating Christians, I don't see Catholics hating us, or Mormons, or JWs,... I see some atheists hating us, I see some Muslims hating us, but not all. I see some countries hating us, but not all, I don't see Italy hating us.
again, the beast is Satan set to come up out of the abyss.

6. How has America or any nation or religious system been punished double for all her sins? Revelation 18:6

haven't gotten there yet, thats when the earth is judged.



and just to add something really quick, lets not forget babylon will have many ports and will be a great trader with the earth.

“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore

. why to you reject the proof I presented?

because your proof is also man made speculation.
 
Last edited: