Where to meet single men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 17, 2018
Anyone know where to meet a good Christian man? My Church offers absolutely nothing for Christian singles. I've tried dating sites and nothing; I've tried going out looking for friends NOTHING. Can anyone suggest anything?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

The full analysis is of course much more complex, but I can't stay to talk about it because I have a date tonight. :cool:

Just kidding of course. To date I have not had a date on any date as of this date.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
how about volunteering? but volunteer because you want to help out. in the process, you'll meet people and make friends.

J

joefizz

Anyone know where to meet a good Christian man? My Church offers absolutely nothing for Christian singles. I've tried dating sites and nothing; I've tried going out looking for friends NOTHING. Can anyone suggest anything?
There's none good no not one!:cool:(hahaha hahaha hahaha)

J

joefizz

Yeah in all seriousness I know how you feel where I live there's hardly anywhere to even just "socialize" so I've yet to be on a date though I've prospected many of the opposite gender for years even since I was in preschool.(met my first crush then)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I believe there are quite a few single men in Nigeria looking for brides... ;)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Where to meet single men?

My house.

Female visitors must have:
a scheduled appointment 6 weeks in advance, a medical file showing all current shots, a psychological evaluation, a full disclosure of all mental illness in family, an explanation of any sniper training, and photographic proof that all ex-boyfriends are still alive and well.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Too much "rebound" going on.

U

Ugly

Find another church? Pretty sure God doesn't want people using His places of worship as meat markets to hop around in.

R

renewed_hope

Where to meet single men?

My house.

Female visitors must have:
a scheduled appointment 6 weeks in advance, a medical file showing all current shots, a psychological evaluation, a full disclosure of all mental illness in family, an explanation of any sniper training, and photographic proof that all ex-boyfriends are still alive and well.
But see....these "single" men would have to provide the same documentation they are asking of the women. Btw, if I were single I would fail the psychological eval right out of the water because it would show I'm a little off my rocker and may be a grade A dork who gets confused walking to the bathroom

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
That's funny. No date on any date. Ok. Maybe a little bit of a bummer. I would like guys to go do stuff w like shoot pool, go to the movies, hike etc without them thinking it's a relationship. I'd love to have guy friends. I know lots of guys, but dont ask them to do stuff cuz they think that it's a 'date '.

Last edited:
A

AuntieAnt

The best places to meet a prospective mate are the places you frequent the most: church, book club or book store, library, flea markets, coffee houses, health food store, yoga or exercise classes, gym, science museums, art galleries, hobby stores, fishing at the lake, plant nursery, ballroom dancing, the zoo, local plays or vintage movie houses, rodeos, art classes, public park, outside cafes, ice cream parlor, auctions, antique shop, hiking groups, bird watching clubs, comedy clubs, auto shows, auto parts stores, public poetry readings, music festivals & outdoor concerts, fresh produce market, etc., etc. Just look in your local newspaper or city website to find what activities are scheduled.

There are people all around you literally every place you go. The trick is: YA GOTTA TALK TO PEOPLE! :rolleyes:

Don't let shyness or insecurity stop you. If ya wanna meet someone, ya gotta get over yourself and be friendly to others.

Stop wasting time fretting and just put yourself out there and make friends along the way. You have ZERO CHANCE of meeting anyone if you don’t befriend and talk to others.

Also: You're more likely to meet someone right there in your town than you will online. :eek:

GiddyUp.jpg

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
That was a good one !! Ha

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Stay off of dating sites. Go out and meet people. U never know ...imo

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Find another church? Pretty sure God doesn't want people using His places of worship as meat markets to hop around in.
I'm pretty sure God doesn't want people to just worship him in a church.

Churches are for fellowship, and meeting your mate is part of fellowship.

A

AuntieAnt

That's funny. No date on any date. Ok. Maybe a little bit of a bummer. I would like guys to go do stuff w like shoot pool, go to the movies, hike etc without them thinking it's a relationship. I'd love to have guy friends. I know lots of guys, but dont ask them to do stuff cuz they think that it's a 'date '.
It sometimes seems that way with men our age, doesn't it?

Come to think of it, I'd appreciate a guy asking me on a normal 'date' rather than men quickly trying to rustle me into a permanent relationship or marriage ASAP. What ever happened to the “getting-to-know-you” courtships of yesterday?

caveman or courtship.jpg

T

Tinuviel

What if you never find the one?

I realize I'm somewhat younger than you, which ALWAYS makes people patronizing when it comes to this issue (because "sweetie, you've got so much time" AKA "you have NO IDEA what you're talking about"), but this is finally what helped me over the hump of desperation: quit looking at humanity as singles vs. married people and start seeing them as soul-bearers in need of your help and encouragement.

All my life, I've wanted to step out of highschool into an engagement. I just assumed I'd get married in the following autumn. Welp, didn't happen. First off, I graduated highschool in the winter, so my schedule was already all off :p. Next, Prince Charming didn't show up as scheduled. So of course, I ask the question: "Why?" I had never seen myself here. I had never planned on further education and a career, but that's what I'm working towards. I didn't understand why God would do that. In fact, I STILL don't. The only real answer to that is that God has a bigger plan than you, and the only real solution is to take our eyes off of ourselves, and focus them on God.

It works! Of course, we're finite. I often have to give the pain back to God. But He really does know best. Here's a sermon I listen to to remind me of that fact every time I'm feeling down. I've probably listened to this or read the transcript I wrote out a dozen times in the last two years. It was spoken to pastors, but I'd recommend it to anyone who has ever asked God why something was happening in their life and were truly seeking for the answer.

[video=youtube;AyZ2pMRPSws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZ2pMRPSws[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sweetmorningdew78

On CC :eek: and some of them are on this thread :eek:

I am not saying this is a dating site I am just saying there are good single christian men on CC :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
On CC :eek: and some of them are on this thread :eek:

I am not saying this is a dating site I am just saying there are good single christian men on CC :D
I'd stay away from that guy named Tommy. He is one bad dude.