Which pill for you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
Took the red pill and the blue pill and spit them both in the garbage! 🤣

The system is working fine, oppressive and chaotic is how it was designed.

The democrats do the destruction in front of us and the Republicans sit back, watch, and do the destruction behind our backs.

Did you see how quickly Florida fixed the squatters "rights" issue? Almost all the big problems we have are easily fixed.

Got an immigration problem? Close the border and send them back.

Got a crime problem? Increase police and hold them accountable.

Got a voter fraud concern? Add in cameras and hold the counters responsible if they are being shady. Stop ballot boxes, mail in, and computers that may or may not be on the internet.

Since the answers seem so simple to fix, the only explanation would be that they are doing it on purpose.

Dec 9, 2011

The democrats do the destruction in front of us and the Republicans sit back, watch, and do the destruction behind our backs.

Did you see how quickly Florida fixed the squatters "rights" issue? Almost all the big problems we have are easily fixed.

Got a voter fraud concern? Add in cameras and hold the counters responsible if they are being shady. Stop ballot boxes, mail in, and computers that may or may not be on the internet.

Since the answers seem so simple to fix, the only explanation would be that they are doing it on purpose.
Hmm*****Interesting answer.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Of course it's happening on purpose. The Left has become communo-fascist, and the Right is too scared to fight. There is no opposition party to the 1930s-style crap the "progressives" are trying to inflict upon the US (and Canada, Australia and New Zealand).

I do not need a blue or red pill. At least, not any more. But, I would have taken the red pill myself. I'd rather hard truth than pleasant lies.

As for the system working as it was designed, that is most certainly not the case. It is being dismantled, which is why we're seeing chaos. The goal is to get the people to cry out, "Enough! Just make it stop!", which the Marxists in control of our institutions will be all too happy to oblige. The temporary emergency powers will become a permanent dictatorship.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Of course it's happening on purpose. The Left has become communo-fascist, and the Right is too scared to fight. There is no opposition party to the 1930s-style crap the "progressives" are trying to inflict upon the US (and Canada, Australia and New Zealand).

I do not need a blue or red pill. At least, not any more. But, I would have taken the red pill myself. I'd rather hard truth than pleasant lies.

As for the system working as it was designed, that is most certainly not the case. It is being dismantled, which is why we're seeing chaos. The goal is to get the people to cry out, "Enough! Just make it stop!", which the Marxists in control of our institutions will be all too happy to oblige. The temporary emergency powers will become a permanent dictatorship.
You been reading too much science fiction dude. And you grossly underestimate the determination of hard-line republicans.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Were Jesus Yeshua to return incognito, and He were to repraeach what He has alraedy preached, most who call themselves believers would brand Him a filthy leftist commie, and given the opportunity, they would crucify Him again..

You know, give without asking, feed the poor, help the widow and orphans in their need , etc. etc. pray for the cheaters but not for what they do, love our enemies, and so much more commie rhetoric.

Let's get politics out of our walk with Him. I could never in good conscience vote for any candidate, not a one, extreme rights or left or in between. My exclusive vote is for the King, and He does not need it.
Long live the King! Believe me, He will.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Were Jesus Yeshua to return incognito, and He were to repraeach what He has alraedy preached, most who call themselves believers would brand Him a filthy leftist commie, and given the opportunity, they would crucify Him again..

You know, give without asking, feed the poor, help the widow and orphans in their need , etc. etc. pray for the cheaters but not for what they do, love our enemies, and so much more commie rhetoric.

Let's get politics out of our walk with Him. I could never in good conscience vote for any candidate, not a one, extreme rights or left or in between. My exclusive vote is for the King, and He does not need it.
Long live the King! Believe me, He will.
Then you surrender the nation to evil. Every place is a mission field, including the political zone. Especially the political zone. If you keep that kind of attitude, the nation falls to evil, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself, for failing to be salt.

Jul 2, 2011
All of the world without Jesus Yeshua is acting within the realm of evil. Begin with "thou shalt not kill."

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
All of the world without Jesus Yeshua is acting within the realm of evil. Begin with "thou shalt not kill."
Then God told David to sin when He told him to go and attack all the peoples he raided. The Israelites sinned when they invaded the land of Canaan, even though God told them to go and take it.

There is a moral and legal difference between killing and murder. Learn it.

The ignorance in the body of Christ, this ridiculously simplistic thinking I keep running into on this site, is going to be one of the contributing factors to the fall of America, and the West.

Jul 2, 2011
Then God told David to sin when He told him to go and attack all the peoples he raided. The Israelites sinned when they invaded the land of Canaan, even though God told them to go and take it.

There is a moral and legal difference between killing and murder. Learn it.

The ignorance in the body of Christ, this ridiculously simplistic thinking I keep running into on this site, is going to be one of the contributing factors to the fall of America, and the West.
seems to be a twist. Accidental death is not killing, it is an accident, however when done with intent, it is murder.
Do not neglect the New Testament where we are taught that the events of the OT are to demonstrated the hardness of our hearts. When the true war is extant, that will be our Father taking back His Breath to Himself, sending evil flesh to the lake of fire.... Al who believe Him will live forever.