WHO ARE THE CC USERS YOUD MOST LIKELY GO MEET IN PERSON AND WHY?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
So many people know other users so well online but how many have actually met and established a good friendship? Its one thing to SAY and be someone online but literal interaction can be another thing. Any opinions?
It's totally possible to move from writing only/online friendships into the realm of real life! I've been doing so since I was in my teens.

I've also had the honor of meeting about 10 people from CC, one of whom came to stay with me for a week after knowing her on CC for about 5 years.

Not only did we have an amazing time, but she commented to me one day about how much of an immediate trust/comfort level that we had right off the bat. I went into the bathroom one day to do some cleaning and she pointed out that she didn't think twice about the tray of belongings she had on the counter, including some money.

Likewise, I didn't even think about the fact that I had left my bag--and all of its contents--on the living room floor without even blinking. At the very least, she could have gone through my bag, but that's just not the type of person she is at all and I knew there was nothing to worry about.

The next time we meet, it's going to be my turn to visit her, and I'm hoping to be able to stop in say hi to a few more CC'ers along the way.

Admittedly, it takes a bit of planning, saving, and prayer, but it's totally worth it and I would love to meet most any CC'er I have regular interactions with here on the forum. :)

T

toinena

I tried to meet one last summer. And last fall. Neither worked out. Now I have planned to meet someone in 2022. I hope that gives people chance to save up and prepare. There are so many I would like to invite, so let's do this as a general invite. There are some people here that I have really thought of meeting in person, though.

Lynx. I know you can't drive here, but you are hereby invited.
Littlemermaid, to bright up the room
Seoulsearch. No singles party without her
Sweetmorningdew: who wouldn't like to meet her?
Razor77: because he is also making me smile and has a great humor.
Tommy: If the party goes out of control, you need someone with authority
Pip: The same as SMD+ the cupcakes
Mel85: she is so warmhearted she would melt the snow if it is still around.
Tourist and Jesuslives: Also warmhearted, so they will prevent more snow.
Maxwel: because he is never afraid of correcting me if I go out of line with my know the old attitude.
ErnestQ and his wife: He is so cool, but I am more curious about his wife.
NoName: Because I have never seen a man change so much in his walk in Christ as him
There are many more.... and if you feel called, you are hereby invited.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Popclick is already on the list. She's got the baking side nailed down.
Correction: I was thinking of Pipp, not Popclick. Though it would be cool to meet Popclick too.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Here are some more..

Zeroturbulence-
you're awesome Heart Eyes.png

Egeiro

Catherder

Eternally-gratefull

LittleBit87

RoxxyRoller

ManiaStar

TemporaryCircumstances

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well what do you know. I made it on the list! (y) Just so you know Sweetmorningdew78, you are absolutely on my list as well. :) You are a really sweet person and a blessing to CC! :love:
She is certainly on my list as she is a very sweet person and treats everyone with respect. You are on my list too as long as you don't deliver too many bills to my mailbox. :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Here they are :love:
1-littlemermaid because it seems like we are the same age :ROFL: we are in our 20's ;)

2-Zeroturbulence I heard that he is a Filipino raised in the U.S no wonder he has this nice vocal chords as jewel said :eek: lemme hear you singing Zero :giggle:

3-Seoulsearch I appreciate this lady she is so kind to me 😘 thanks Seoul search God bless you big time ❤

4-Toinena She trusts me enough to share things about her you are a wonderful woman you inspired me :) May the Lord bless you a wonderful husband ❤You deserve one ❤

5-Tommy- I forgot the number attached to his name but all I know is he is a cop a man with good sense of humour and I know whoever that woman he will love will be so blessed to have him 😊 May the Lord bless you and protect you always ❤

6-Mel85-she is a cool person and a godly and lively woman thank you for the "hearts" you always give to me I don't feel like my posts make sense especially my Grammy grammar grammo 😂 but I always get a heart from you ❤

7-Sir Tourist-I respect this man he is one of the first friend here on CC and I still can remember his words when I was about to quit CC :) Thank you sir Tourist :) I pray you and your wife Will be blessed with good health,peace and joy ❤

8- Abby- The first Filipino who I spoke with on CC she is young and smart I am so blessed to know her ❤

9-Mailmandan I love reading about his post (BDF) I am a ghost reader in that forum 😂 Thank you sir Mailmandan ❤

10-Blueladybug- I like her sense of humor :D:D and how she is so cool when I paired her with Tommy 😂 and I love her lines "this is not a dating site" 😂 thank you Catwoman there will be no more ladybug like blue in CC history 😄 she is one of a kind 😊 Thank you Blue ❤

11- Magenta- I miss youuuu 😭 please come back I miss your purple pictures and posts 😭 she is a sweet woman ❤
She is kind to everyone...please come back Magenta 😭

Deade- He is a lively man I enjoy so much how he is so creative when greeting newcomers yayy Thank you sr Deade you make the welcome threads so warm and very welcoming ❤

12-Deuteronomy- The other person who makes the welcome threads very warm yayy you are wonderful sir Deuteronomy :) Thanks for the hearts and likes I appreciate all ❤

13- MrH59 He is like Sir Deade and Sir Deuteronomy 😊 He is very warm I love all his posts in the welcome threads ❤ I hope to see you around here more often . God bless you ❤

14-Jana38 She seems sweet and I feel like she was here before I dont know she seems familiar but I want to meet her too I feeel like we are the same age too :ROFL:

15-Thatfizzguy aka joefizz I hope he got his key for his new home already I am looking forward for the housewarming party 😭 Joefizz This guy is not the sweetest but he seems like a responsible and wonderful young man and fun to be around 😊God bless you Joefizz ❤

16- Silver wings,AuntieAnt,notmyown,desertsrose,stonesfire,Kalyna18,Kaylagirl,Kbond,Laura_Charlotte,Mooky,multilingualmessenger,Student,Tinkerbell,Waggles and Candie I dont see them around here more often but I want them to know that I remember y'all I pray you all well ❤

17 My chatroom buddies Emma my good friend ,garet,Liza,Tin the bunso,lyn,Destiny that lovely woman :), Agnes,red_red_wine,coolbeans,CahrliRenee,Chase,HannahA,Iamcanadian,Katie26,SAS,Sherrill,Sis_Ruth,Soc1,Rinadiaz

19-Sunlight and the anointed sinner

20-Rosemaryx yayy she is a sweet sister ❤

21-PennEd- His post and encouraging words are awesome ❤ Thanks sir PennEd ❤

22-Mochi- Where are you sisterrrr 😭 And Isny where are they....? I love reading their posts ❤

23- Gracie14 this sweet and old soul girl :) she is smart I guess I am going to learn so much from this sweet young lady ❤ God bless you I hope you are doing good ❤

24-GOOWZDustyRhodes,Eric79,Devote2JC and 17Bees...we dont talk but I guess these people are nice 😊

25-1ofthem I miss this woman we messaged from time to time before and I hioe she is doing ok :) she is a nice woman :) God bless you sister I'll be happy if one day I'll be able to see you ❤

26- Jewel she is cool she is a sport :) I guess she is fun to be with :) God bless you sis ❤

27-pipp we are not friends on CC but I enjoy reading her post and she is beautiful I guess she is a little bit older than me ;););) God bless you sister I am waiting for your new thread :)

these are the people I want to meet 😂 I guess if I am going to get a chance and suddenly from nowhere if a truckload of 100 dollars bills will appear in front of me 😱 we will going to have a CC party 😍
Here are some more..

Zeroturbulence-
you're awesome View attachment 186729

Egeiro

Catherder

Eternally-gratefull

LittleBit87

RoxxyRoller

ManiaStar

TemporaryCircumstances
Morning blue! ;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I tried re-quoting Michael Owen's reply with this one, but apparently it only works if both replies are on the same page. :(

Anyhoo, YAY I got 2 mentions.. View attachment 186716

Let's see.. I would like to meet Tourist and JL, Tommy, SMD, Mailmandan, Jewel, Demi, Melita and AuntieAnt, umm who else...

Gracie14, Becc, Mel, Dcontroversal, Truthtalk, and many others who I can't think of right now because..lack of morning coffee.. View attachment 186717
My wife and I would very much enjoy meeting you Lady Blue. We can share pics of orange tabbies and talk bad about Walmart over iced coffee. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here they are :love:
1-littlemermaid because it seems like we are the same age :ROFL: we are in our 20's ;)

2-Zeroturbulence I heard that he is a Filipino raised in the U.S no wonder he has this nice vocal chords as jewel said :eek: lemme hear you singing Zero :giggle:

3-Seoulsearch I appreciate this lady she is so kind to me 😘 thanks Seoul search God bless you big time ❤

4-Toinena She trusts me enough to share things about her you are a wonderful woman you inspired me :) May the Lord bless you a wonderful husband ❤You deserve one ❤

5-Tommy- I forgot the number attached to his name but all I know is he is a cop a man with good sense of humour and I know whoever that woman he will love will be so blessed to have him 😊 May the Lord bless you and protect you always ❤

6-Mel85-she is a cool person and a godly and lively woman thank you for the "hearts" you always give to me I don't feel like my posts make sense especially my Grammy grammar grammo 😂 but I always get a heart from you ❤

7-Sir Tourist-I respect this man he is one of the first friend here on CC and I still can remember his words when I was about to quit CC :) Thank you sir Tourist :) I pray you and your wife Will be blessed with good health,peace and joy ❤

8- Abby- The first Filipino who I spoke with on CC she is young and smart I am so blessed to know her ❤

9-Mailmandan I love reading about his post (BDF) I am a ghost reader in that forum 😂 Thank you sir Mailmandan ❤

10-Blueladybug- I like her sense of humor :D:D and how she is so cool when I paired her with Tommy 😂 and I love her lines "this is not a dating site" 😂 thank you Catwoman there will be no more ladybug like blue in CC history 😄 she is one of a kind 😊 Thank you Blue ❤

11- Magenta- I miss youuuu 😭 please come back I miss your purple pictures and posts 😭 she is a sweet woman ❤
She is kind to everyone...please come back Magenta 😭

Deade- He is a lively man I enjoy so much how he is so creative when greeting newcomers yayy Thank you sr Deade you make the welcome threads so warm and very welcoming ❤

12-Deuteronomy- The other person who makes the welcome threads very warm yayy you are wonderful sir Deuteronomy :) Thanks for the hearts and likes I appreciate all ❤

13- MrH59 He is like Sir Deade and Sir Deuteronomy 😊 He is very warm I love all his posts in the welcome threads ❤ I hope to see you around here more often . God bless you ❤

14-Jana38 She seems sweet and I feel like she was here before I dont know she seems familiar but I want to meet her too I feeel like we are the same age too :ROFL:

15-Thatfizzguy aka joefizz I hope he got his key for his new home already I am looking forward for the housewarming party 😭 Joefizz This guy is not the sweetest but he seems like a responsible and wonderful young man and fun to be around 😊God bless you Joefizz ❤

16- Silver wings,AuntieAnt,notmyown,desertsrose,stonesfire,Kalyna18,Kaylagirl,Kbond,Laura_Charlotte,Mooky,multilingualmessenger,Student,Tinkerbell,Waggles and Candie I dont see them around here more often but I want them to know that I remember y'all I pray you all well ❤

17 My chatroom buddies Emma my good friend ,garet,Liza,Tin the bunso,lyn,Destiny that lovely woman :), Agnes,red_red_wine,coolbeans,CahrliRenee,Chase,HannahA,Iamcanadian,Katie26,SAS,Sherrill,Sis_Ruth,Soc1,Rinadiaz

19-Sunlight and the anointed sinner

20-Rosemaryx yayy she is a sweet sister ❤

21-PennEd- His post and encouraging words are awesome ❤ Thanks sir PennEd ❤

22-Mochi- Where are you sisterrrr 😭 And Isny where are they....? I love reading their posts ❤

23- Gracie14 this sweet and old soul girl :) she is smart I guess I am going to learn so much from this sweet young lady ❤ God bless you I hope you are doing good ❤

24-GOOWZDustyRhodes,Eric79,Devote2JC and 17Bees...we dont talk but I guess these people are nice 😊

25-1ofthem I miss this woman we messaged from time to time before and I hioe she is doing ok :) she is a nice woman :) God bless you sister I'll be happy if one day I'll be able to see you ❤

26- Jewel she is cool she is a sport :) I guess she is fun to be with :) God bless you sis ❤

27-pipp we are not friends on CC but I enjoy reading her post and she is beautiful I guess she is a little bit older than me ;););) God bless you sister I am waiting for your new thread :)

these are the people I want to meet 😂 I guess if I am going to get a chance and suddenly from nowhere if a truckload of 100 dollars bills will appear in front of me 😱 we will going to have a CC party 😍
You have a beautiful loving heart and of course you are on my list as well my dear friend.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
What a wonderful idea for a thread Jewel5712 :) well done..

Now let me think :unsure:

Ok these are the guys who i am confident i will meet one day and it will be a wonderful day when we all meet..

Mailmandan
Oldethennew
Sweetmorningdew 78
AuntieAnt
SeoulSearch
Blue Ladybug

And a new person in the forum that has really impressed me with their warmth and right spirit..

Mr H59..

Of course i have missed out on people i am sure i could add another 10 names at lest if my memory was jogged.. :cool:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
:D:D

Yea, I live in Fort Walton Beach, so you know right where I'm at.
Yes, I have been to Fort Walton Beach too. :cool:

I remember eating lunch at a restaurant called Fudpuckers. Not to be confused with Fuddruckers. lol

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Yes, I have been to Fort Walton Beach too. :cool:

I remember eating lunch at a restaurant called Fudpuckers. Not to be confused with Fuddruckers. lol
LOL yea that's awesome, I am literally about a 3 min drive from there right now.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I met AuntieAnt.

errbody knows that lol.
Yeah, and look what resulted from that!

Maybe I don't want to meet anybody from CC. Don't wanna fall in no marriage trap. :p

Just picking of course, Melita. But it was fun to say that.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Oh yea levi85 I would love to meet as well, Jakob from Denmark I talk to all the time, but met him here so that counts as CC member I would like to meet in person. I can't believe I didn't have Blue on my first list, and even more shocked I wasn't redirected to the proper comment section. :p I don't really interact as much as I once did, so the names just aren't fresh in my mind, but I know there are so many more, again I would truly like meeting anyone here.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, and look what resulted from that!

Maybe I don't want to meet anybody from CC. Don't wanna fall in no marriage trap. :p

Just picking of course, Melita. But it was fun to say that.
Melita is a sweetheart and so is her mother-in-law AuntieAnt. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh yea levi85 I would love to meet as well, Jakob from Denmark I talk to all the time, but met him here so that counts as CC member I would like to meet in person. I can't believe I didn't have Blue on my first list, and even more shocked I wasn't redirected to the proper comment section. :p I don't really interact as much as I once did, so the names just aren't fresh in my mind, but I know there are so many more, again I would truly like meeting anyone here.

Horror.png Heart Eyes.png

Feb 28, 2016
oh my, what an awesome thread this has evolved into!!!
so much Love being expressed by those who feel a 'connection' with certain personalities/hearts!

well know this, if anyone wants to meet-up with Hub and myself, we are totally open and will feel
privileged to meet you!

just e-mail [email protected]

we have fallen in Love with so many here at this precious 'site', and we are so grateful for the
connections that have made us feel so very positive, just knowing that this has been God's Will...