Who do you think is the leader of the American Deep State?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
I just watched the last word on msnbc and the very night that Trump asked Russia to find Clintons missing emails they hacked the DNC servers and the grand jury has 12 inditments against 12 russian spies since yesterday. It's called watergate part 2 they couldn't get Nixon because he new the truth about the Bay of Pigs, the JFK assasination, kissinger and Viet Nam. Hunt made a deathbed confession. But Trump's a Dumbbell. Is he really going to take Putin's word over the FBI, CIA and NSA? Or is he Putin's puppet?
Is thhat enough proof?
Hi calibob,

Actually, Putin has already overthrown the legitimate government of America by helping to elect Trump as president.

Without the help of the Russians, Hillary would have won the election.

So Trump is Putin's government. Putin's man in the white house. Trump is working for Putin. Putting Putin's ideas in the American mind.

America was great, until Trump.

The GOP leadership and Trump,

Making America like Russia.

Jul 20, 2018
If you believe that Deep State exists in the US, then who do you think is their leader?

similar to the Chancellor who is actually the Sith in the Star Wars series.
Easy, its satan himself. Who else cld pull all these strings and be the ultimate mafia don? Thankfully God wins and his current chosen champion daddy trump is winning so bad it hurts

Jul 20, 2018
Kanye West and Trump, of course :rolleyes: How else did he become president?
Umm because the majority of legal living citizens gave him a mandate in 2016 to MAGA. The voters rejected obamas leftist policies in favor of trumps christian conservative policies

Jul 20, 2018
Hi calibob,

Actually, Putin has already overthrown the legitimate government of America by helping to elect Trump as president.

So Trump is Putin's government. Putin's man in the white house. Trump is working for Putin. Putting Putin's ideas in the American mind.

The kool-aid is strong with u

Jul 20, 2018
I just watched the last word on msnbc and the very night that Trump asked Russia to find Clintons missing emails they hacked the DNC servers and the grand jury has 12 inditments against 12 russian spies since yesterday. It's called watergate part 2 they couldn't get Nixon because he new the truth about the Bay of Pigs, the JFK assasination, kissinger and Viet Nam. Hunt made a deathbed confession. But Trump's a Dumbbell. Is he really going to take Putin's word over the FBI, CIA and NSA? Or is he Putin's puppet?
Is thhat enough proof?
But u cant even prove that it was the russians...

Jul 20, 2018
dd

I am same way i thought there would be more post on this.
Answer
Of course at the top is Lucifer, That should go without saying. But it is interesting how it trickles down from there, Get a Companion Bible, Stongs Concordance, Smiths Bible Dictionary. Begin your study with the word Kenites, They have been around since the begining of ( 2 Peter 3 : 5-6 ), Also they have the ( Rev 19: 20 ). Which has been around since Cain? I will stop there for now. It has been my experience that when you carry things out too long, people quit listening, 2 side notes, 1 they make it through the flood of Noa, Also things really pick up about the time of Nimmrod,

P.S : You really have to have a good understanding of the above to understand the video,
But Qanon spells it out really good in this video for those who might be interested.

One more thing, This is not for everyone, it is for Gods elect, If you find your self-intrigued, You might consider why Most won't though, But even then if you ask our Lord and Savior. He still might show you. He did ( Mark 13:23 )
Q flys right over leftist heads. Cant wait for the midterms and all the coming booms before then

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
Q flys right over leftist heads. Cant wait for the midterms and all the coming booms before then
I know I am getting excited also, But remember this is just a wound to the new world order, At some point, the beast will recover.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I was born in the 50s raised in the 60s was in the USAF in the 70s. I'm done with the Boogy Man paranoia i fear the A holes that Ike warned us about and got JFK @ RFK murdered!

L

LPT

Hmm Comcast the Mega American communication giant who are part of the 147 that own everything.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Easy, its satan himself. Who else cld pull all these strings and be the ultimate mafia don?
Czar Putin

Thankfully God wins and his current chosen champion daddy trump
So God chose Obama also? Did you say the same thing about him, when he was president? Endorse every word and action without question, as if he were god?

is winning so bad it hurts
If you think it hurts now, just wait 2 more years until the Russian/Trump/Republican policies are taking hold.

The same crash that happened with Bush will happen again.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Umm because the majority of legal living citizens gave him a mandate in 2016 to MAGA.
Hillary won the majority of the votes. Trump won the electoral college. So he didn't get a mandate.

The voters rejected obamas leftist policies in favor of trumps christian conservative policies
The voters, by a majority chose Hillary.

Trump has chosen to follow the ways of the world.

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
I was born in the 50s raised in the 60s was in the USAF in the 70s. I'm done with the Boogy Man paranoia i fear the A holes that Ike warned us about and got JFK @ RFK murdered!
That is

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
Hillary won the majority of the votes. Trump won the electoral college.
Hillary rigged the election and still lost. If God doesn't want her there it won't matter what she does. Thank God that he put Trump in office

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Hillary won the majority of the votes. Trump won the electoral college.
Hillary rigged the election and still lost. If God doesn't want her there it won't matter what she does. Thank God that he put Trump in office
The US will be an absolute warmonger state under Hillary. World War 3 might start because of her.

And agree it is God who put President Trump in the Office of the President

Daniel 2:21 He removes kings and raises up kings;

BTW have you read the book "Killing the Deep State: The fight to save President Trump"

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
BTW have you read the book "Killing the Deep State: The fight to save President Trump
I have not. Is there a PDF download of it somewhere.
The deep state has been around since Cain. Or there a Jenda, Which is why they are so ingrained behind the scenes.

I feel wwIII is unavoidable,
With Hillary, we would have been in a civil war, between Gods people and the government. Gods people, with Gods help, would be getting the better of them, As a result, they would have brought help from the outside. with God as our protector that would have brought about the end before its time.

Now with Trump and his damaging to the left policies, has put things more in line with the Bible, And in time will cause Edom ( Russia ) to attack us through Alaska ( The have a base there now ). Sara Palin said she could see them from her back door and got ridiculed for saying " I can see Russia from my back door ". Which happened during Obamas time as our great leader.

Then China will come through our southern borders which is Mexico, ( and they have a base there now also ). Now keep in mind.
these are just my opinions, Biblically I can not prove it specifically, so in time WWIII is unavoidable.

I will type this one last thing. I seem to type too much. Now I didn't make this up but it fits.
America ( mostly full of Gods people ) voting and putting Obama ( a muslim as a leader ) in as a leader of a nation of God. Is like
Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Nov 6, 2018
Hi calibob,

I can now see that this is a conspiracy theory page

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I know a couple o' cheap skates.

Mar 22, 2019
I don't know the human leader, but the real leader is Satan, of course. The dominion of the wicked is under Satan's control.