Who Justifieth the Ungodly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2016
Christ is the Elect of God, the Head of His Body the Church
yes ... in agreement. The Lord Jesus Christ alone is the Head of the body. born again believers are members in particular (1 Cor 12:27) ... placed in the body as it has pleased God (1 Cor 12:18).

brightfame52 said:
hence His being elect constitutes them that make up His Body as the elect, for He and they are One
are you able to purge the conscience of a person from dead works to serve the living God ??? ... are you the Mediator of the new covenant ??? ... when did you bear the sins of any descendant of Adam and, even if you did, how did your offering for sin in any way, shape, or form, cover a single sin of anyone ... yourself included??? ... you are so full of pride and arrogance to include yourself as worthy of any of the glory which is reserved only for the Lord Jesus Christ.

In new heaven/new earth, you (if you are born again in this lifetime) will not sit on the throne of the Lamb:

Revelation 22:1-4 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

I will gladly serve God and the Lamb ...

you??? ... you appear to want to sit on the throne of the Lamb ... :rolleyes:

Mar 23, 2016
You are in unbelief still
nope ... I believe Scripture ... just as written by the Author.

brightfame52 said:
you reject the Gospel that has been witnessed to you.
i reject the "gospel of brightfame52":

"No, those He died for do not have to believe it, accept itor do anything but continue being ungodly sinners"

Mar 23, 2016
Again Gods Elect are Justified before Him by the Merits of Christ Blood before they are born.
Here is what you stated, brightfame52:

God Loved Jacob and hated esau before they had any being or existence

I have shown you from Scripture that your statement is in error:

Romans 9:10-13 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; ) It was said unto her [Rebecca], The elder shall serve the younger.

What God told Rebecca while Jacob and Esau were still in utero (which means they had "being" and "existence") is written in Genesis 25:

Genesis 25:22-23 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

God did not state that He hated Esau "before they had any being or existence". That statement was written in Malachi 1 ... long after Esau was dead and buried:

Malachi 1:2-3 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

When will you acknowledge what the Author of Scripture has written ??? ... and stop making up scenarios of your own vain imagining in your futile attempt to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma ???

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Post 3572 is Gospel Truth
:rolleyes: ... Post 3572 contains your words with a few Scripture references (4 to be exact).

In Post 3576, I posted the Scripture verses you referenced:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The word "reconciling" is translated from the Greek word katallássō which means decisively change, as when two parties reconcile when coming ("changing") to the same position.

Reconciliation on the part of God to mankind took place before the foundation of the world.

Reconciliation on the part of man to God takes place at the time a person turns to God in faith ... at that point we are no longer enemies.

Those who reject God even as He reaches out to them remain enemies and are not reconciled to God ... not because God has not made provision for them, but because they reject that which God has provided for them to be reconciled to God.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

God having laid on Him [the Lord Jesus Christ] the iniquity of all mankind is absolutely true. Because God laid on Him [the Lord Jesus Christ] the iniquity of all mankind, we know that the "sin" issue has already been provided for ... so sin is not the issue. The issue is the reconciliation which takes place when a person does not turn to his own way (i.e. suppress the truth in unrighteousness) when God reaches out to him or her.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the sin offering which is acceptable to God. When a person is reconciled to God as shown in 2 Cor 5:19, God imputes righteousness to him or her.

Our sins were on Jesus, and His righteousness is on us. And, "As Christ was not made sin by any sin inherent in him, so neither are we made righteous by any righteousness inherent in us, but by the righteousness of Christ imputed to us." (Matthew Poole's Commentary)

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness - this phrase speaks to our justification ... not our physical healing.

by whose stripes ye were healed - this phrase speaks to our physical healing. There is a day coming when our bodies shall be changed and there shall be no more sickness, disease, death. The dead shall be raised with incorruptible bodies ... the mortal (living) shall put on immortality.

God's Word tells us that when a person is born again, it is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Col 1:27). Christ within the born again one affects the whole of the person ... body, soul, spirit ... right now, in this lifetime.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The whole of the born again one is affected when he or she is born again. The healing of the body does not mean the born again one will never experience physical illness. The healing of the body means that the Lord Jesus Christ within the born again one enables him or her to overcome the lusts of the flesh (body) so that he or she does not succumb to sin.

you can leave your erroneous gospel of you "do not have to believe it, accept itor do anything but continue being ungodly sinners" because once a person is born again, he or she has everything needed to overcome and be victorious over sin.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
yes ... in agreement. The Lord Jesus Christ alone is the Head of the body. born again believers are members in particular (1 Cor 12:27) ... placed in the body as it has pleased God (1 Cor 12:18).

are you able to purge the conscience of a person from dead works to serve the living God ??? ... are you the Mediator of the new covenant ??? ... when did you bear the sins of any descendant of Adam and, even if you did, how did your offering for sin in any way, shape, or form, cover a single sin of anyone ... yourself included??? ... you are so full of pride and arrogance to include yourself as worthy of any of the glory which is reserved only for the Lord Jesus Christ.

In new heaven/new earth, you (if you are born again in this lifetime) will not sit on the throne of the Lamb:

Revelation 22:1-4 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

I will gladly serve God and the Lamb ...

you??? ... you appear to want to sit on the throne of the Lamb ... :rolleyes:
Christ and the elect are One from the foundation of the world, they were chosen in union with Him before the foundation Eph 1:4

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
nope ... I believe Scripture ... just as written by the Author.

i reject the "gospel of brightfame52":

"No, those He died for do not have to believe it, accept itor do anything but continue being ungodly sinners"
You reject the Gospel of God, that's unbelief.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020

Romans 9:10-13 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; ) It was said unto her [Rebecca], The elder shall serve the younger.

What God told Rebecca while Jacob and Esau were still in utero (which means they had "being" and "existence") is written in Genesis 25:

Genesis 25:22-23 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

God did not state that He hated Esau "before they had any being or existence". That statement was written in Malachi 1 ... long after Esau was dead and buried:

Malachi 1:2-3 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

When will you acknowledge what the Author of Scripture has written ??? ... and stop making up scenarios of your own vain imagining in your futile attempt to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma ???

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
God did Love His Elect before they had any being of existence, His Love for them is from everlasting.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... Post 3572 contains your words with a few Scripture references (4 to be exact).

In Post 3576, I posted the Scripture verses you referenced:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The word "reconciling" is translated from the Greek word katallássō which means decisively change, as when two parties reconcile when coming ("changing") to the same position.

Reconciliation on the part of God to mankind took place before the foundation of the world.

Reconciliation on the part of man to God takes place at the time a person turns to God in faith ... at that point we are no longer enemies.

Those who reject God even as He reaches out to them remain enemies and are not reconciled to God ... not because God has not made provision for them, but because they reject that which God has provided for them to be reconciled to God.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

God having laid on Him [the Lord Jesus Christ] the iniquity of all mankind is absolutely true. Because God laid on Him [the Lord Jesus Christ] the iniquity of all mankind, we know that the "sin" issue has already been provided for ... so sin is not the issue. The issue is the reconciliation which takes place when a person does not turn to his own way (i.e. suppress the truth in unrighteousness) when God reaches out to him or her.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the sin offering which is acceptable to God. When a person is reconciled to God as shown in 2 Cor 5:19, God imputes righteousness to him or her.

Our sins were on Jesus, and His righteousness is on us. And, "As Christ was not made sin by any sin inherent in him, so neither are we made righteous by any righteousness inherent in us, but by the righteousness of Christ imputed to us." (Matthew Poole's Commentary)

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness - this phrase speaks to our justification ... not our physical healing.

by whose stripes ye were healed - this phrase speaks to our physical healing. There is a day coming when our bodies shall be changed and there shall be no more sickness, disease, death. The dead shall be raised with incorruptible bodies ... the mortal (living) shall put on immortality.

God's Word tells us that when a person is born again, it is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Col 1:27). Christ within the born again one affects the whole of the person ... body, soul, spirit ... right now, in this lifetime.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The whole of the born again one is affected when he or she is born again. The healing of the body does not mean the born again one will never experience physical illness. The healing of the body means that the Lord Jesus Christ within the born again one enables him or her to overcome the lusts of the flesh (body) so that he or she does not succumb to sin.

you can leave your erroneous gospel of you "do not have to believe it, accept itor do anything but continue being ungodly sinners" because once a person is born again, he or she has everything needed to overcome and be victorious over sin.
Since you reject Post 3572 and the witness it provides, you reject the Truth of the Gospel, thats unbelief.

Mar 23, 2016
Christ and the elect are One from the foundation of the world
:rolleyes: ... like I said ... you appear to want to sit on the throne of the Lamb ...

if you are born again in this lifetime ... and at this point, I am uncertain you are after reading your cough, cough "gospel" ... you will not sit on His throne.

You know what happened to satan when he claimed to be like the Most High???

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I will answer questions you ignore:

are you able to purge the conscience of a person from dead works to serve the living God ???

No, you are in need of having your conscience purged from dead works in order that you may serve the living God.
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

are you the Mediator of the new covenant ???

No, the Lord Jesus Christ is the Mediator of the new covenant.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Hebrews 9:14-15 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

when did you bear the sins of any descendant of Adam and, even if you did, how did your offering for sin in any way, shape, or form, cover a single sin of anyone ... yourself included??? ... you are so full of pride and arrogance to include yourself as worthy of any of the glory which is reserved only for the Lord Jesus Christ.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
God did Love His Elect
"His Elect" is the Lord Jesus Christ ...

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect [noun, masculine, singular], in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him [preposition, masculine, singular]: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

brightfame52 said:
before they had any being of existence, His Love for them is from everlasting.

God Loved Jacob and hated esau before they had any being or existence

Romans 9:10-13 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; ) It was said unto her [Rebecca], The elder shall serve the younger.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Since you reject Post 3572
hahahahahahaha!!!!! there is no Word of God contained in Post 3572.

Post 3572 is nothing but your vain babbling with a few Scripture references ... you didn't even include the words of Scripture ... you just submitted abbreviated book, chapter, verse ... and one of your references doesn't even exist!!!

you so silly!!!

brightfame52 said:
you reject the Truth of the Gospel
rejecting the vanity of the "gospel of brightfame52" is not rejecting "the Truth of the Gospel".

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
We are saved by faith, and not by works when we first come to Christ for that is all we can do.

When we receive the Spirit then we have to have works of love or our faith is no good.

Out of faith, hope, and charity, love in action, works, charity is the greatest.

Paul said he could have all faith so that he could remove mountains, but if he did not have charity he is nothing.

Paul said if anyone teaches godliness is gain from such withdraw yourselves having food and clothing be content.

For the love of money is the root of all evil for it neglects the poor and needy, and love is the fulfilling of the law, which if someone goes by their wants above their needs then they have erred from the faith.

James said faith without works is dead which he was talking about caring about the needs of others which is charity.

If a person does not have works of love then their faith is dead.

That is why James said we are justified by works and not faith alone.

Both Paul and James say the same thing but people argue about the 2 but Paul is speaking when a person received the Spirit for then they have to have works of love.

John said if anybody has the means to help the poor and needy and they do not do it then the love of God does not dwell in them.

So love not in word, neither in tongue, but in deed, works, and in truth.

So a person has to have works of love that can only be done by works and not words to have faith apply in their life.

Charity is greater than faith, and faith works by love.

Which there are millions of people that believe the prosperity Gospel and go by their wants believing God is blessing them, but that is not love if they go by their wants for they are not caring about those in need, and their faith does not apply to save them.

God said to withdraw from these type of people.

But some people will argue about it because they want to enjoy going by their wants.

But God loves people not blessing the saints with money, and material things for their wants.

God said He would supply all our need not our wants.

The Bible says some people never come to the truth but are lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... like I said ... you appear to want to sit on the throne of the Lamb ...

if you are born again in this lifetime ... and at this point, I am uncertain you are after reading your cough, cough "gospel" ... you will not sit on His throne.

You know what happened to satan when he claimed to be like the Most High???

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I will answer questions you ignore:

are you able to purge the conscience of a person from dead works to serve the living God ???

No, you are in need of having your conscience purged from dead works in order that you may serve the living God.
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

No, the Lord Jesus Christ is the Mediator of the new covenant.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Hebrews 9:14-15 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

when did you bear the sins of any descendant of Adam and, even if you did, how did your offering for sin in any way, shape, or form, cover a single sin of anyone ... yourself included??? ... you are so full of pride and arrogance to include yourself as worthy of any of the glory which is reserved only for the Lord Jesus Christ.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Once again, Christ and the elect are One from before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
nope ... i reject the "gospel of brightfame52":

You reject that those who Christ died for are healed by His stripes 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Thats Gospel Truth

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
"His Elect" is the Lord Jesus Christ ...

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect [noun, masculine, singular], in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him [preposition, masculine, singular]: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Romans 9:10-13 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; ) It was said unto her [Rebecca], The elder shall serve the younger.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Christ and His elect are One Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

They were loved like God Loved Christ Jn 17:23-24

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
hahahahahahaha!!!!! there is no Word of God contained in Post 3572.

Post 3572 is nothing but your vain babbling with a few Scripture references ... you didn't even include the words of Scripture ... you just submitted abbreviated book, chapter, verse ... and one of your references doesn't even exist!!!

you so silly!!!

rejecting the vanity of the "gospel of brightfame52" is not rejecting "the Truth of the Gospel".

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive
Again you reject the Truth of the Gospel

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Once again, Christ and the elect are One from before the foundation Eph 1:4

Shouldn’t the “ elect “ stop claiming the election trumps everything lol and start hearing what’s being said to the elect by God ? Like this simple example that doesn’t need anyone to explain it but needs us to hear it and accept it

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: for which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: in the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:5-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

saying “‘we’re elect we’re elect and nothing God warned us about will happen because we’re elect “ is what israel kept doing when God was saying “ you better repent or your going to lose it all and be left desolate with no temple and I’ll choose all nations in one covenant if you don’t repent your going to perish

a they kept having “prophets “ teach them how Gods choosing of them trumped everything else he said regardless they were going to be exalted and receive all the blessings and none of the curses

but it didn’t work out for them we’re supposed to learn from thier mistakes in the ot and not repeat the same ones

Mar 23, 2016
Christ and the elect are One from before the foundation
do you believe you will sit on the throne of the Lamb in new heaven new earth ??? ... that you will not be one of His servants who shall serve Him ???

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him

No, the Lord Jesus Christ is the Mediator of the new covenant.1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

is anyone healed by any stripes which you have have been struck with ... have you even felt the flesh ripped from your back as you suffered through beating ... or have you been crowned with a crown of thorns ... and then spit upon ???

Matthew 27:29-30 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

is it your name by which mankind is saved ???

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

have you bowed your knee to the Lord Jesus Christ ??? ... and confessed that He is Lord ???

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9-11, 13 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed ... For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!