Who REALLY is God Almighty!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Jesus' Deity was not "invented" by the RCC

How could Jesus say truthfully that He "has power on earth to forgive sins", if He is not God?

We must remember that the Pharisees WERE correct when they said "Who can forgive sins but God alone?" What they WEREN"T correct about was Jesus supposedly speaking blasphemy.

Feb 15, 2023
Is this graphic supposed to be understood? It certainly sends a confusing, self-contradictory message.

Jesus is God's Son and He is also God the Son. When you understand this you will have gained some real insight into the truth.
"God-the-Son" is an antibiblical term.

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
The Nameless Father = 1
'God-the-Son'= 2
The GhostGod = 3

"Co-Equal" instead of "Almighty"
I saw the Son of God in 1982. He had all power and appeared as awesome Light. The name of the Father is Jesus. The name of the Son is Jesus. The name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus. The Son is the image of the invisible God. So his name is the name of the invisible God.

Pray and ask God for understanding.

Jun 5, 2020
"God-the-Son" is an antibiblical term.
It is not an "antibiblical" term, meaning against the Bible. According to you it may be an unBiblical term to you, but if that is the case you are incorrect.

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 10:30, "The Father and I are one.”

Colossians 1:15-20, "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation, for in him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers—all things have been created through him and for him. He himself is before all things, and in him all things hold together. He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might come to have first place in everything. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him God was pleased to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, by making peace through the blood of his cross. "

Bruce_Leiter

Feb 17, 2023
Why am I a "Trinny," as you apparently want to call me? Because the Gospel of John shows the doctrine of the Trinity very clearly:
1. Jesus says the words "I am" seven times to describe his deity. He is identifying with the God of Moses' burning bush (Exodus 3 and 4).
2. It begins unmistakably declaring that the Word was with God and was God.
3. He claims to have come down from heaven from the Father, who sent him.
4. I can accept that God is three Persons in one God as a mystery that my puny mind cannot grasp, because he is God and I am not.
5. Therefore, I can praise him all the more as the only true God whom no one could have concocted. As a result, the writers of the Bible had to have been inspired to write what they did about God.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The title "Ancient of Days" is found only three times in Scripture:

1.) in Daniel 7:9

2.) in Daniel 7:13

3.) in Daniel 7:22

Verse 22 refers specifically to Jesus whose judgment will be part of the end-times events. In Daniel 7:13, the term
“ancient of days” refers to God the Father, and we see Him on His throne as Jesus, the “Son of Man” approaches the
throne on clouds. At different times “Ancient of Days” refers to Jesus Christ and at other times, to God the Father.
But in the prophetic sense, it clearly refers to Jesus, the Ancient of Days returning to pronounce judgment on the world

Revelation 22:16-17
“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what
he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

Feb 15, 2023
Why am I a "Trinny," as you apparently want to call me? Because the Gospel of John shows the doctrine of the Trinity very clearly:
1. Jesus says the words "I am" seven times to describe his deity. He is identifying with the God of Moses' burning bush (Exodus 3 and 4).
2. It begins unmistakably declaring that the Word was with God and was God.
3. He claims to have come down from heaven from the Father, who sent him.
4. I can accept that God is three Persons in one God as a mystery that my puny mind cannot grasp, because he is God and I am not.
5. Therefore, I can praise him all the more as the only true God whom no one could have concocted. As a result, the writers of the Bible had to have been inspired to write what they did about God.
I_AM_JUDAS-small.jpg

Feb 15, 2023
God was NEVER begotten, nor the firstborn, nor the beginning of creation, a prince, a mediator- etc.
You don't need to pray for ME.