Mark himself.In Mark Chapter 15, verses 51 to 52, who was the young man who fled naked as Jesus was arrested?
I never even read that before I am now reading in my KJ Bible.
Mark himself.
The Gospel of Mark is not really Mark's story to begin with. It's the stories Peter told that Mark wrote down as encouraged by Ireneus or someone before he died. Mark was a non-stop companion of Peter's during and after Jesus's ascension into Heaven....Peter often repeated these stories ad-nauseum. And pay close attention to the "Sending of the 12" story and the staff is the big giveaway of what I'm saying is true.
The section in John 8 belongs in Mark's Gospel. (Writing style matches Mark's instead of John's)
In Luke's Gospel he tells how he tried to meet Jesus but was refused without actually naming himself. The apostles and disciples had to write themselves in but used the opportunity to make themselves seem laughable.
The things I revealed about the Gospels require a skill called hermeneutics.How intriguing.
The Bible doesn’t identify the man which suggests ( to me) that his identity is not important for salvation.In Mark Chapter 15, verses 51 to 52, who was the young man who fled naked as Jesus was arrested?
I never even read that before I am now reading in my KJ Bible.
Not important for salvation but every word in the bible has importance.The Bible doesn’t identify the man which suggests ( to me) that his identity is not important for salvation.
Not important for salvation but every word in the bible has importance.
Same here.That I agree with. There is reason for mentioning him. Reason I do not yet know.
In Mark Chapter 15, verses 51 to 52, who was the young man who fled naked as Jesus was arrested?
I never even read that before I am now reading in my KJ Bible.