Why Did God Turn His Back? POLL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Why Did God Turn His Back On Jesus?

• He couldn't stand seeing Jesus nailed to the cross

• He didn't see Jesus as his son anymore

• He couldn't stand to look at the sin of the world upon Jesus

• He didn't want to hear Jesus in pain

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yeah. Because doubting is debating whether something is true or not, they you may still have assumptions but you're not 100% sure what you should of would want to believe in. Therefore it cannot be belief if you don't fully believe in it. It still has its unbelief.
so is that a description of Jesus on the cross?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
May you all read this from a very famous preacher from the 1800s, known as "the Prince of Preachers," in what he understood this subject to be why Jesus said "my god, my god, why have you forsaken me" on the cross. Because I agree with him. And most poll results today do as well.

https://www.christianity.com/bible/commentary.php?com=spur&b=19&c=22
quoting from link:

"Neither hath he hid his face from him."
That is to say, the hiding was but temporary, and was soon removed; it was not final and eternal.

the Bible says He hath not hid His face from the afflicted.
Spurgeon says this means He only hid His face a little bit.

do you believe that?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
A Prophetic word unto you. When the FATHER was saying LET US MAKE MAN.. in our IMAGE, meaning SPIRIT. For we are CELESTIAL BEING, male in gender, for the FATHER never CREATED a FEMALE SPIRIT being in the spirit realm, because He did not need a WOMB. For we are not giving and taking in marriage, in the spirit realm, for we are as ANGELS, saith YAHOSHUA, we are called SONS of Abba, which means FATHER, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Matthew 22:29-30 YAHOSHUA answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of the FATHER. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of the FATHER in heaven. 1 Corinthians 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

We are spirit beings that are Billions of years old, that was PUT INTO THESE MALE and FEMALE flesh bodies only to be able to come unto this SECOND EARTH AGE to be TESTED, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...YOSHUA/Joshua 24"13-15 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

These FLESH BODIES, PROFIT NOTHING TO THE FATHER. It is our SPIRIT man whose name is ADAM, that the FATHER is ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

This is why we will all be CHANGED, not to go anywhere, because YAHOSHUA is COMING UNTO US. But we have to be changed to be able to see our TRUE SAVIOR, for he is never coming unto us as a HUMAN as He has done to our ANCESTORS before us. When He comes to us. He is coming in his "GLORY" which means His SPIRIT BODY. For flesh and BLOOD will never enter the KINGDOM of HEAVEN, nor will it EVER KNEEL or STAND, in the presence of our TRUE SAVIOR, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:50-52Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of the FATHER; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall ALL BE CHANGED, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

We shall ALL, not some, but ALL SHALL BE CHANGED, for no one is being left anywhere. For Heaven is coming to this EARTH, same EARTH, just ANOTHER EARTH AGE, which is the LAST ONE. which is called HEAVEN ON EARTH, as in was in the BEGINNING, so shall it be AGAIN. ONCE, YAHOSHUA CLEANS IT UP, and brings it back to how it was in the BEGINNING, BILLIONS OF YEAR AGO.

Shalom
First, stop saying you are a prophecy, or that you have a prophetic word. Your posts are very hard to read, with all the caps, and scraps of Bible verses, strung together without any regard for context or Bible interpretation. Plus, not an address in sight. If you are telling us a Bible verse identify it. Otherwise, people might miss some of the New Age nonsense you have written above.

"We are spirit beings that are Billions of years old, that was PUT INTO THESE MALE and FEMALE flesh bodies only to be able to come unto this SECOND EARTH AGE to be TESTED, have you not READ?"

No, I have NEVER read such utter garbage in my life. This is not in the Bible anywhere. Feel free to post the Bible verse, or Alice Bailey or other gnostic sources. Because there is NOTHING in the Bible that talks about a SECOND EARTH AGE, hanging around as disembodied spirits for billions of years, nor being put on earth to be tested. Just NOT in the Bible.

"We shall ALL, not some, but ALL SHALL BE CHANGED, for no one is being left anywhere." Vile and false universalism. Totally contrary to Scripture which says the following:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ 45 Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ 46 And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matt 25:31-46

"This is evidence of God’s righteous judgment, to make you worthy of the kingdom of God, for which in fact you are suffering. 6 For it is right for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to you who are being afflicted to give rest together with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels. 8 With flaming fire he will mete out punishment on those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will undergo the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his strength," 2 Thess. 1:5-9

"For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but threw them into hell and locked them up in chains in utter darkness, to be kept until the judgment, 5 and if he did not spare the ancient world, but did protect Noah, a herald of righteousness, along with seven others, when God brought a flood on an ungodly world, 6 and if he turned to ashes the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah when he condemned them to destruction, having appointed them to serve as an example to future generations of the ungodly, 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man in anguish over the debauched lifestyle of lawless men, 8 (for while he lived among them day after day, that righteous man was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard) 9 —if so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from their trials, and to reserve the unrighteous for punishment at the day of judgment," 2 Peter 2:4-9

So, your universalism is contrary to Scripture. Plus, Peter also says one more thing that applied in his day, but seems to apply to you!

"But false prophets arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. These false teachers will infiltrate your midst with destructive heresies, even to the point of denying the Master who bought them. As a result, they will bring swift destruction on themselves." 2 Peter 2:1

And why is it false prophets always pretend to talk in KJV? There are a number of people in this forum who are KJV Only. I don't agree with them, as only the original autographs were inspired. But, that isn't my point. These people who are KJV Only, do not come into this forum spouting heresies in King James English. They just talk like normal people, in modern English.

So, to sum up:
- drop the pretentious KJ English,
- start posting addresses (book, chapter and verse)
- use context, instead of randomly stringing together a lot of unrelated verses,
- you will be reported by me and others for universalism, New Age gnosticism, and pretending you are a prophet! You are a false prophet!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
what does verse 24 say?
does it jive with the common view expressed here?
Psalm 22: KJV
{24} For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

I don't see how verse 24 is related to what has been said here ??

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Yep. He walked the sufferings we did. Hunger, exhaustion, being hot and cold, thirsty, sleepy, probably got sick, attacked, emotionally bothered by others in different ways, homelessness, etc.

Jesus is not EXACTLY God. I say this to everyone. He is of his Father, and he is also of himself. If you understand the Trinity, God, Jesus & Holy spirit, they are all 1 and yet 3 different beings. They are very alike with holiness, same thoughts, same beliefs, etc. But just like I am in my body and you are in yours, we have our own being.

I know some people could be ready to fire right back and say I'm lying and try to correct me, so here is one example of scripture I give.
Do you remember where it says who knows the time of the coming of Jesus Christ? Hm? Who knows? Humans? No. Angels? No. Demons? No. God? Yes. Jesus? NO. Jesus doesn't know. If he is EXACTLY God his father, how come Jesus doesn't know?

Mark 13:32 But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
I agree with Tourist, that you have totally missed the mark with this post. This is Arianism, or some kind of tritheism. The Trinity is one being, or ousia, in Greek. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one being, meaning that they are exactly the same. They are also three hypostasis. This means they have different functions within their one being.

So, the Father is the ground, stays in heaven. Only Logos, or Jesus could be incarnated as a man. And finally, the Holy Spirit is Spirit, sent to earth after the resurrection, on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2) for the birth of the church. He dwells in each believer helps us walk with God and be transformed.

None is greater, although the processions and missions are different. As for the eastern term "hypostasis" or substance, the western church unfortunately translated hypostasis in Greek, into persona in Latin. Persona means "mask"and we use the term "person" today. Unfortunately today, the connotations of "person" implies individualism and separateness, which is NOT how the Trinity works.

So, now I have figured out your agenda and the purpose of the OP, and this post. Your goal is to undermine the deity of Christ, and the Trinity. So, did you think this up on your own, or are you a JW?

As for the Son not knowing the hour he would return, it was not his function to know that. You start from one God, of totally and exactly identical persons, and then go to totally different people, with any difference reflecting that they are not the same being or ousia, instead of differences being part of the way the economic Trinity functions in the world.

Jesus was incarnated into the world. The Father and Spirit could never be incarnated, does that make them less, or not God? Of course not!

I'm not functioning well, it is 3 am. Perhaps I will write more on this tomorrow. I just spent a semester in my directed study for my PhD in Theology studying the Trinity. I read 30 books on the topic, all scholarly, referenced properly. If you want to read the in depth explanations, by true theologians, I can give you the titles of some good books to read on this topic.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
And why is it false prophets always pretend to talk in KJV? There are a number of people in this forum who are KJV Only. I don't agree with them, as only the original autographs were inspired. But, that isn't my point. These people who are KJV Only, do not come into this forum spouting heresies in King James English. They just talk like normal people, in modern English.
I'm not making this into a version thread, but when God's word is attacked, I will defend. If I were you, I would ask for my higher learning $$ back. You've been educated right out of any belief in God's pure words.

Over and over, God's "originals" were destroyed and God had to make another copy. Were these copies of the "originals" inspired? Absolutely! Copies can and are inspired by God.

I apologize for interrupting this thread.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I'm not making this into a version thread, but when God's word is attacked, I will defend. If I were you, I would ask for my higher learning $$ back. You've been educated right out of any belief in God's pure words.

Over and over, God's "originals" were destroyed and God had to make another copy. Were these copies of the "originals" inspired? Absolutely! Copies can and are inspired by God.

I apologize for interrupting this thread.
notice that you proved her point by using plain modern English language to rant, not ye olde queen's tongue.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
If I were you, I would ask for my higher learning $$ back. You've been educated right out of any belief in God's pure words.
The above outright lies, attack and vitriol is uncalled for. Angela should be commended for her Biblical acumen and love of the word of God rather than receiving a needless attack from a person who holds to several heretical views.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
notice that you proved her point by using plain modern English language to rant, not ye olde queen's tongue.
It's the only form of English she can understand with all of her learning...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
The above outright lies, attack and vitriol is uncalled for. Angela should be commended for her Biblical acumen and love of the word of God rather than receiving a needless attack from a person who holds to several heretical views.
I certainly didn't mean it as an attack on Angela, rather, defending the word of God. Did you scold her for her "needless attack" on the KJV? I believe the bible word for word. I take it literally. That's heretical in your eyes. I'm ok with that.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Psalm 22: KJV
{24} For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

I don't see how verse 24 is related to what has been said here ??
Actually having read it again it does indeed support the positon that Jesus was not forsaken.. Well spotted Posthuman..

John146

Jan 13, 2016
It's the only form of English she can understand with all of her learning...
Again, that's Angela's words not mine. She can't seem to understand that "old outdated English". I'm not trying to be mean, that's what she has said.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Actually having read it again it does indeed support the positon that Jesus was not forsaken.. Well spotted Posthuman..
i think the right understanding of the psalm, called 'the hind of the morning' is that the hind is typologically Israel, surrounded by enemies and, lacking faith, thinking herself forsaken. this is true of their history, as we read again and again of them falling under God's chastisement, and God through prophets saying He will never utterly forsake them. it is in fact also the picture of Christ on the cross surrounded by Israel taunting, where the typology is inverted. but also here, Jesus being born a Jew is the epitome of Jewry in perfection. He is through His life in humanity showing Israel what Israel ought to be. Psalm 22 is both Messianic and a portrait of Israel herself, two narratives intertwined in recurrent typology, and the Lord by singing this is both calling attention to their unbelief even as He, God Himself, is delivering them by taking their place on this cross - it is they who believe they are forsaken at the very moment God is carrying out their salvation.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
I certainly didn't mean it as an attack on Angela
Oh, it was meant as an attack alright, you employed language in order to degrade and belittle another person.

I snipped your disingenuous statement that your heresy only resides in your defense of the Bible and for that you'll be happy to be called a heretic. You know that's not even close what this is about nor is it remotely true, it's just another way for you to belittle someone else with a falsity, and justify yourself as if others don't defend the word of God.

It's not even profitable to engage you, you twist and contort not only what others say, but also the word of God you say you hold dear.

Also, I find it interesting that posthuman exempts you from your belittling attack on Angela by giving you an "agree." Wow.

Aug 7, 2016
[QUOTE="Xethea, post: 3788661, member: 171828"May you all read this from a very famous preacher from the 1800s, known as "the Prince of Preachers," in what he understood this subject to be why Jesus said "my god, my god, why have you forsaken me" on the cross. Because I agree with him. And most poll results today do as well.

https://www.christianity.com/bible/commentary.php?com=spur&b=19&c=22[/QUOTE]

A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO THOSE IN WHOM MY FATHER HAD GIVEN UNTO ME.. FOR IT IS TIME TO "AWAKEN" from your SLEEP, and LISTEN TO MY WORDS... For this is HOW YOU FIND ME, who is your TRUE SAVIOR.... For you have been TERRIBLY DECEIVED THROUGH YOUR FREE WILL TEST, that began the EVENING, I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE... Listen to My WORDS, for they are SPIRIT and they are TRUTH, to those in whom My FATHER had given unto Me... For I AM YAHOSHUA, whose NAME is carrying the NAMES of “FATHER" who is “YAH" as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH, the “WORD" who I AM, “YOSHUA" who is also the SON, and the “HOLY SPIRIT" which is SIGNIFIED by the “AH" that is also in My FATHER’S NAME, which “YAH" as in “YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH". Which is also carrying the “SACRED LETTERS" of My FATHER’S “SACRED which is “YHVH", which is pronounced “YAHVEH". Which is also showing you the “YHVH" which is also in My FATHER’S NAMES..
Y a H o V e H/ Y a H u V e H / Y a H V e H.

For remember I told you that FATHER had MANY NAMES and so does LUCIFER. This is WHY, it is ONLY THROUGH MY NAME, can you be SAVED. For My FATHER, nor My MOTHER, can help you with this.. For I have been GIVEN THE “KEY” to the KINGDOM, saith YAHOSHUA. This is why, I AM that DOOR that you must come through, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 10:1-5 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voiceAnd a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

For I tell you this truth this day. If My FATHER is BEARING RECORD TO MY NAME.. His “WORD” is “GREATER” then MAN’S, and YES, EVEN YOURS, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the ANCESTORS of the JEWS, that did not RECEIVE ME, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...1John 5:7-13 FOR THERE ARE “THREE" WITNESSES THAT BEAR RECORD IN HEAVEN, THE “FATHER", THE “WORD", and THE “HOLY SPIRIT": AND THESE THREE ARE ONE. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the “SPIRIT", and the “WATER" and the “BLOOD": and these THREE all AGREE in “ONE. If we receive the WITNESS of MEN, the “WITNESS" of the FATHER is GREATER: for this is the witness of the FATHER WHICH “HE” HATH “TESTIFIED” of His “SON”. He that believeth on the Son of the FATHER HATH THE “WITNESS” IN “HIMSELF”: he that believeth NOT THE FATHER HATH MADE “HIM”, [meaning the FATHER] A “LIAR"; because he believeth not the RECORD THAT THE FATHER GAVE HIS “SON". AND THIS IS THE “RECORD" THAT THE FATHER HATH GIVEN TO US “ETERNAL LIFE", AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS “SON”. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of the FATHER hath not life. These things have I written unto you that BELIEVE ON THE “NAME" OF THE “SON" of the FATHER; THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT YE HAVE “ETERNAL LIFE", and that ye may believe on the name of the “SON” of the FATHER.

I AM YAHOSHUA, BUT WHO I AM NOT is JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. Just as they had done YOU. When they “ADDED” The Title of GOD, then DECEIVE the WHOLE WORLD into calling your CREATOR, by the Title of GOD. He is NOT A GOD, BIG or little ‘g’. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is you, who are of the GENTILE

NATIONS/NATIONALITIES called MANKIND, and the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER ScripturesGalatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

there is only ONE “GOD” in this “WORLD”, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who have been STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD, in whom they have DECEIVED you into CALLING UPON, through your DEVOTIONS, INSTEAD of your CREATOR in which we call ABBA, which means FATHER. It is SATAN who have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER’S CHILDREN UNAWARES. For even PAUL was WARNING YOU OF THIS, when HE SAID that My FATHER DID NOT DWELL IN YOUR TEMPLES/CHURCHES, that you have built, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
2 Corinthians 4:4 IN WHOM THE “GOD" OF THIS “WORLD" HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them. Acts 17:22-24 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. The FATHER that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands.

Did I not say unto you to BE NOT ASHAMED a WORKMEN NEEDS NOT BE ASHAMED THAT “RIGHTLY" DIVIDES the WORD OF TRUTH, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE unto the GENTILE NATIONS, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... 2 Timothy 2:14-15 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto the FATHER, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more un fatherliness.

For you have been TERRIBLY DECEIVED. For this WORLD have RECEIVED CAIN, who is SATAN son, who have been HIDING FROM YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING. It is CAIN, Satan son, who have been STANDING BEHIND the NAME of JESUS/YESHUA in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. It is CAIN, who is Satan son, in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR “REWARD” UNAWARES... For these are the “SPOTS” that are in your “FEAST OF CHARITY” saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Jude 1:11-13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unfatherly among them of all their unfatherly deeds which they have unfatherly committed, and of all their hard speeches which unfatherly sinners have spoken against him.

And this is what I have sent not only a Prophetess unto you, who have come in the spirit of Deborah. She is Deborah in whom My FATHER had sent unto Israel to prepare and ARMY for HIM, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Now I have sent her spirit back, but this she has come unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, to TESTIFY unto the CHURCHES who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA. For she is many orders unto Me, she is Thy Sister Elect in whom I have said to GREET THEE, as well as My BRIDE, in whom I have promised to send unto you, have you not READ THE END OF MY FATHER’S WORDS, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, that ANCESTORS, did not RECEIVE ME, when I CAME unto THEM, I AM, MESSIAH, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Revelation 22:16-17 I YAHOSHUA HAVE SENT MINE “ANGEL", [which means a messenger] TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE “CHURCHES”. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT”, [who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA] and the “BRIDE” [who she is, who is speaking to you now] SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 2 John 1:1-2 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth. For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Jesus in pain had the thought that the Father had forsaken Him, but God had not turned His back. At the death of the Son, the earth shook and the sun was darkened. I see that as God having the last word on that event. It was so astounding that some of the centurians came to believe Jesus was who He said He was.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I AM YAHOSHUA, BUT WHO I AM NOT is JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. Just as they had done YOU.
if anyone says to you, 'behold, here is the Christ' . . .
_______________________________________:unsure:

Aug 7, 2016
A prophetic word... IF YOU RECEIVED ME.. KNOW THIS... I YAHOSHUA have NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO CALL YOURSELVES BY THE TITLE OF "CHRISTIAN"... FOR I have never called you this, so why are you? The word Christian, which simply means Christ followers, which is a title that I YAHOSHUA has never given to you, to label yourselves by, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE “TWO" CHRIST, DO YOU? For I knew that you would not know which Christ you would be following, for again there are two, have you not read, saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... Matthew 24:4-5 And Yahoshua answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in MY NAME, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.. This is why I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO LABEL yourselves by the Title of “CHRISTIANS".

I called you My “DISCIPLES”, and never CHRISTIANS. saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... Acts 11:26 And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. “AND THE DISCIPLES WERE FIRST CALLED CHRISTIANS FIRST IN ANTICOH. John 13:33-35 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. BY THIS SHALL ALL MEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES, if ye have love one to another. Luke 10:23-24 And he turned him unto HIS DISCIPLES, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. Luke 6:13 And when it was day, he called unto him his DISCIPLES: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;

They never began to call the disciples by the title Christians until Antioch, have you not read, saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... Acts 11:26 And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. “AND THE DISCIPLES WERE FIRST CALLED CHRISTIANS FIRST IN ANTICOH.

For I will never hold you accountable for the things that you know NOT, but only of the things that you do. And now I AM COMING UNTO YOU, through thy Elect Sister in whom I have said to GREET THEE. To tell you who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not read, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
2 John 1:12-13 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

For I AM not your Jesus/Yeshua and My Father is not your GOD in whom the Amorites, in whose land you are ignorantly calling My Father's land when it is not. This land is ONLY YOUR TESTING GROUND,... IN which you are not passing your test, and as a GOOD, TEACHER WHICH I AM. I have come to tell you this, giving you a chance to AWAKEN, from your sleep, saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... Ephesian 5:13-15 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise.
1 Corinthians 3:18-20 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with the FATHER. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain Joshua 24:13-15 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

For you have chosen another CHRIST in his own name. I warned you of this when I said that another is coming IN HIS OWN NAME, and HIM YE WILL RECEIVE, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
And you have received him in his own name who is Jesus/Yeshua in whom they have replaced MY SAVING NAME with throughout My Father's Holy Scriptures when I left your world age.. I warned you of this when I said gave unto John the punishment that I would bring to those that have done this as well as those that are teaching another Christ other then I saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures.. have you not read.. Revelation 22:16-19 I YAHOSHUA have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT” AND THE “BRIDE” SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, 'the Father' shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, 'the Father' shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

For I AM Yahoshua the ONLY NAME that is carrying the three NAMES that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD IN HEAVEN as well as in Earth, for even the demons that are within this Earth crust knows My NAME and they tremble.. I AM Yahoshua the only NAME that is carrying the NAMES of My "FATHER" the "WORD" as well as the "HOLY SPIRIT" ALL WITHIN MY OWN NAME, now I ask you this teacher. Where in the name of Jesus/Yeshua is it showing you these names, I ask? And answer Me, if thou have any understanding, for if My Father is bearing record to My NAME, HIS WORD IS GREATER THEN YOURS, have you not read, saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... 1 John 5:7-13 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the "FATHER", the “WORD", as well as the “HOLY SPIRIT": and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, ‘and the blood: and these three agree in one. IF WE RECEIVE THE WITNESS OF MEN, ‘THE WITNESS OF THE FATHER IS GREATER’: for this is the witness of "the Father" which he hath testified of his Son. He that believe on the Son of "the Father" hath the witness in himself: he that believe not "the Father" ‘HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because he believe not the ‘RECORD THAT THE FATHER GAVE OF HIS SON’. AND THIS IS THE RECORD, THAT ‘THE FATHER’ HATH GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE, and THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of "the Father" hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of "the Father" that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of ‘the Father’.

This is how you find Me, who is your true Savior.. I AM...YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ unto the GENTILE NATIONS of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. I AM the ONLY NAME that is carrying the “THEE WITNESS” that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD to My NAME... Many have called this the “Trinity", And it is fine to do, because it is still showing you MY POSITIONS,

The THREE WITNESSES are only FOUND in MY NAME, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU.. It is only in My NAME, that is showing you the NAMES of My “FATHER" who is "YAH" the "WORD", who I AM, "YOSHUA", who is also the "SON", as well as the "HOLY SPIRIT", which is SIGNIFIED, by the "AH" that is also in My FATHER'S NAME who is "YAH" as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH. Which is also carrying the "SACRED LETTERS" of My FATHER'S "SACRED NAME" who is YHVH, not YHWH. The YHVH, which is also found in My FATHER'S NAME which is... Y a H o V e H / Y a H u V e H.

I have sent thy elect sister unto you many times.. So that I could be able to come unto you face to face, as I have promised that I would, and you have received her not, have you not read, saith Christ Yahoshua, fulfilling the Father scriptures... 2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom