Why did God wait before creating Adam and Eve?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Why did God wait before creating Adam and Eve? Why didn't he create them when he created all the animals?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
He was kinda busy with that "create all that has ever existed" thingy.............but, as we know, God (with an O) has His own time to do things, and it usually works out.

:)

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
He saved the best for last, as is his custom!! His crowing glory!! MAN

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why did God wait before creating Adam and Eve? Why didn't he create them when he created all the animals?
That's a very good question but really have never thought about that before. He did create man in His own image though and gave man dominion over the animals, even allowed Adam to name them and that's what they are called today. Wonder how Adam came up with the names? This could be another good thread you have created.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Isaiah 46:9-10 -

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure"

--"DECLARING"

--"the END"

--"FROM the BEGINNING"

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
When I was pregnant I had a baby shower, I prepared my baby's room with a crib, dresser, and rocking chair, I filled the dresser and closet with blankets and clothes, I filled the cupboards with baby food and formula. Preparing before bringing a human into the world is wise and loving. A mama bird makes a nest before she lays eggs, not after. God first put in place what humans need, then created humans.

P

pottersclay

When I was pregnant I had a baby shower, I prepared my baby's room with a crib, dresser, and rocking chair, I filled the dresser and closet with blankets and clothes, I filled the cupboards with baby food and formula. Preparing before bringing a human into the world is wise and loving. A mama bird makes a nest before she lays eggs, not after. God first put in place what humans need, then created humans.
So beautifully put sis. David says in the pslams that he prepared a place. Jesus said that he is to prepare a place. I think you are spot on;)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He saved the best for last, as is his custom!! His crowing glory!! MAN
Wait, what? Woman was made after the creation of man :)

In fact, God pronounced His creation good until then, after which it was pronounced very good :D

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Adam and Eve were created on the same day as all the animals. But since humans are distinct from animals, they were created separately and after the animals. That was not "waiting" but doing things in their proper sequence. All of creation was sequential.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

In fact, God pronounced His creation good until then, after which it was pronounced very good :D

......picky picky...........

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
We are not animals, we are created in HIS OWN EMAGE! What I love is there is no space between the animals and humans (He created it all with in 6 days); dinosaurs lived with us until the flood.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you are questioning God, you should go to the Source.

Because I believe Him, I believe all He does is good, whether I understand his motives or not...……...He is always good. So take your argument to Him that you may be proven right...…..

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
From the Old Earth perspective:
Because for a human civilization to develop there was a need to have oil, coal and natural gas. It requires many animals and plants to live and die before humans.

From the Young Earth perspective:
To crown humans as the top of earthly creation, special and separated. This applies to the Old Earth perspetive, too, though.

E

eternally-gratefull

God created the heavens and the earth (Even the stars in the heaven were put there for a purpose) for mankind. As someone said earlier. Since earth was created for man, He had to finish his creation. Then he put the one he created it for.

A

Ariel82

Because we are not animals but his beloved children

Do you live your dog with the same love you would love your kids if you had some?

No

Does that mean your love is less?

No

God loves us more than any parent can love their child and his goodness knows no limit

L

Locoponydirtman

We aren't animals, therefore not created along with them. Chapter 2 clarifies things very well

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
....and had He done that someone would have said...why didn't He create humans first because we are above the animals.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man (adam = mankind) in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.". (NKJ) The Word proclaims mankind, both male and female, in the image and likeness of God. "Image" according to Strong's means representative figure.