Why did JESUS say all manner of sin and >--blasphemy<-- will be forgiven but blasphemy of the HOLY SPIRIT will not be forgiven?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes, Satan owned her via the Lies. She obeyed Satan's voice rather than God's voice. However, she did not directly disobey God outright or go out into the Garden that day looking to just outright turn against God obviously. She ate because the serpent committed the original sin by creating the Three Lies.

Well, how does one forge a Lie? Well via word and spirit, which is breath, of course. So, Satan does a very horrendous thing here in the spiritual actually when he creates the first Three Lies, the first sin remember too. He had to break the Spirit of Truth, by which all living creatures, including himself, were made by God in the beginning, in the first two chapters, made perfect by God at that and made in the truth. Remember Jesus interestingly says of Satan that he did not abide in the truth from the beginning, so he departed from truth, literally stopped living in the truth and became the father of lies. With the Three Lies the serpent overcame the woman's mind and possessed her to the point that she ate the fruit forbidden, and also gave it to the man, who is the image of God, to kill him. This is where the demons came from, which are evil spirits, also called devils too whereas their creator, the Devil (which means the Liar) is the serpent and how he got that name.
This is known as "allegorizing " of the word of God. It is improper Bible interpretation. When one over-spiritualizes the text, it changes the context. Therefore it becomes what the person wants it to say over allowing the text and passage to say what it really says.
Eve ate the fruit because she was deceived.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Yes, Satan owned her via the Lies. She obeyed Satan's voice rather than God's voice.
The Bible says the earth is the Lord's and everything in it. God made Eve. The Bible does not say that Satan owned her. If you mean it like 'pwned' that's a different story.

This is where the demons came from, which are evil spirits, also called devils too whereas their creator, the Devil (which means the Liar) is the serpent and how he got that name.
Demons are intelligent beings that can talk through people. You say the Devil created demons.

Can you name one language in which devil __means___ liar?

I think it would benefit you to realize that whatever idea pops into your mind when you read the Bible isn't necessarily true.

Jun 20, 2022
Mark 3 explains this the clearest.

29 but whoever slanders the Ruach haKodesh never has release, but is guilty of an eternal sin!”
30 For they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”

so clearly the unforgivable sin is not rejecting God because they have a lifetime to still accept Him. but it is calling the Holy Spirit unclean/demonic.

Funkus

May 20, 2020
Watchers you're right, and the irony is this the Spirit of God, that's how conflicted things are in our world of which the pharisees are only a example of, and only certain pharisees said this, same thing can happen anywhere/time also the opposite, the Spirit praised as good by a rabbi who isn't Christian or demeaned by a Christian false prophet who got it wrong. It's good to know this stuff!

Mar 4, 2020
Watchers you're right, and the irony is this the Spirit of God, that's how conflicted things are in our world of which the pharisees are only a example of, and only certain pharisees said this, same thing can happen anywhere/time also the opposite, the Spirit praised as good by a rabbi who isn't Christian or demeaned by a Christian false prophet who got it wrong. It's good to know this stuff!
The Pharisees were very self-righteous though weren’t they? They thought they were right and God was standing in their corner. Little did the Pharisees know they were actually fighting God when they antagonized Jesus?

I see the Pharisees as a bit of a foreshadowing of the modern church. Honestly, most of the church has gotten most everything completely wrong. Globally there are a staggering ~45,000 Christian denominations. A house divided cannot stand.

If so many are so wrong, will they even recognize Jesus now or when He returns? I highly doubt it because they won’t be able to receive the correction Jesus gives them. Nowadays, any form of criticism that’s constructive is normally met with hostility to varying degrees; that’s how the Pharisees responded, too.

Funkus

May 20, 2020
Runningman I think the Pharisee's believed they were 'orthodox' and 'right thinking'. But Jesus was far more orthodox then them, and they didn't like it. To them true orthodoxy looked like heresy. But you can't get more orthodox than getting the Holy Spirit right or more heretical than getting it wrong
These days I think orthodoxy isn't enough for some people so they consciously bypass what they think it is, but they'd be better off trying to find out what orthodoxy actually is instead. Then they won't water things down or go off on some wild goose chase that won't end well. Sticking to the safe middle ground is more rewarding and interesting even if it doesn't look like it
I found many Christian friends 'follow' certain charismatic preachers that i think are deceiving them, then complain they are struggling. Just go back to Jesus and forget these others

Jan 12, 2022
Well, what I am seeing in verse 1 after the introduction of the serpent is a question posed to Eve by the serpent and not a statement as you tried to point out.

Verse 4 shows the devil's statement of lie. Verses 4 and 5 are taken together as the lie of the devil. Why is it so? Let's look at it this way. God told Adam, do not eat this fruit. why? because you will die the day you eat of it. Satan says to Eve after she answered his question, you will not die. why? because God knows that your eyes will be opened and you will become as gods knowing good and evil the day you eat it, which was a reason he gave to prove to her that they will not surely die. So, the lie of the devil is --saying and showing to prove that God lied which he, having being once an angel of light knows that God can never lie. He had the understanding of the truth but stood against the truth and continues to stand against the truth. He lied to deceive. Guile was found in him.

Verse 5 is not really a lie but truth laced in falsehood in order to deceive. The same trick he used during one of Jesus's temptation.

St Paul warns us of the wiles of the devil.
Well let's start where you are right, that the Devil's Three Lies all imply that God lied. None of it is mixed with any truth however, All the three sentences, even the First Lie which is a crooked question are all lies, there is no truth in them. See though here in your mistaking of them for being mingled with truth to be the poison of it all, it is the twisting of the Spirit of Truth, and why it is so blasphemous this action the Devil did here. The First Lie is the crooked question with the Devil asking crookedly "Yea, has not God said ye will eat of tree of the Garden?" This is a coy lie for the First Lie of all time for God never did say that, and in fact God had commanded outright they were not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, as the woman correctly replies. See though the subtlety, now he has called her attention to the tree forbidden, cast doubt on what God has said, and set her up for the next two Lies. After she responds correctly with the truth that God said they would die, Satan tells her the Second Lie an outright lie against God saying "ye shall surely not die." So here he has just told her to opposite of what is true and also basically said God is wrong. He then backs this up with the Third Lie saying that "For God knows that in the day you eat it your eyes will be open and you will be like God." This then does several things, for one it casts God to be the liar and the enemy and puts the woman at variance with God, it also now makes the fruit that God forbid seem desirable now, and it also creates in the woman the idea that she could replace God, essentially making her into her own idol. Taken all together the Three Lies totally overrun woman's mind and she believes the Lies, and they're all Lies, and she eats, and even after eating, gives to her the man, the real target the Devil was trying to kill because he is the image of God, but the cowardly serpent couldn't attack him directly.

Jan 12, 2022
This is known as "allegorizing " of the word of God. It is improper Bible interpretation. When one over-spiritualizes the text, it changes the context. Therefore it becomes what the person wants it to say over allowing the text and passage to say what it really says.
Eve ate the fruit because she was deceived.
I am making no allegories. Eve was deceived, that's the point. How does one deceive someone? By the Lies. There had never been Lies before, this is how they got created. Demons are also called devils, which is lies. However perhaps we should move the subject forward a little bit rather than just retelling Genesis 3 all the time is a fair point. Consider this in context of the episode with Jesus and the Pharisees in relation to the demons, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Note that the jews accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of one Beelzebub. Now prior in the Bible we have heard of Beelzebub before, it was an idol of the Philistines. The Bible says that the pagan gods are demons indeed, but it also says they are lies. Notice Jesus doesn't even bother to address Beelzebub at all, he directly addresses Satan, and Satan's kingdom in relation to demons, and concludes with the teaching about the unforgiveable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Some scriptures for the consideration of this angle.

Psalm 96:4-5

4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 44:10-20
10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.

12 The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.

13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.

15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.

16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

1 Corinthians 10:19-21
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Jan 12, 2022
The Bible says the earth is the Lord's and everything in it. God made Eve. The Bible does not say that Satan owned her. If you mean it like 'pwned' that's a different story.

Demons are intelligent beings that can talk through people. You say the Devil created demons.

Can you name one language in which devil __means___ liar?

I think it would benefit you to realize that whatever idea pops into your mind when you read the Bible isn't necessarily true.
God did make the earth and Eve, and he even made the serpent too. You are right God is the true owner of the world and the true King and therefore the only with the true right to end the world too. This is why the first sin being the Three Lies told by the serpent is so cursed and why the Devil is so cursed. He did own her by getting her to obey him instead of God. From the moment the woman ate and gave to the man and he ate there were two spiritual kingdoms then present in the world then the Truth vs the Lies, and death entered the world, this is the Fall. This is why people have to acknowledge the truth and come to the truth and belief in Jesus, it's the only hope.

CS1

May 23, 2012

I am making no allegories. Eve was deceived, that's the point. How does one deceive someone? By the Lies. There had never been Lies before, this is how they got created. Demons are also called devils, which is lies. However perhaps we should move the subject forward a little bit rather than just retelling Genesis 3 all the time is a fair point. Consider this in context of the episode with Jesus and the Pharisees in relation to the demons, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Note that the jews accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of one Beelzebub. Now prior in the Bible we have heard of Beelzebub before, it was an idol of the Philistines. The Bible says that the pagan gods are demons indeed, but it also says they are lies. Notice Jesus doesn't even bother to address Beelzebub at all, he directly addresses Satan, and Satan's kingdom in relation to demons, and concludes with the teaching about the unforgiveable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Some scriptures for the consideration of this angle.

Psalm 96:4-5

4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 44:10-20
10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.

12 The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.

13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.

15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.

16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

1 Corinthians 10:19-21
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Yes, you are.

Eve being deceived has nothing to do with the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. You are using so many scriptures out of context to make the point for what Jesus said Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is. You use everything but the text and the words of Jesus, the only person to speak on the topic.
Your post here is a great example of allegorizing. And you have done this in another post on this topic.

Jan 12, 2022
Yes, you are.

Eve being deceived has nothing to do with the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. You are using so many scriptures out of context to make the point for what Jesus said Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is. You use everything but the text and the words of Jesus, the only person to speak on the topic.
Your post here is a great example of allegorizing. And you have done this in another post on this topic.
No, I am not making any allegory nor is the text of the Bible an allegory.

Eve being possessed by the Devil does have much to do with the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because Jesus is talking about demons and the demonic kingdom. She's the first possession, and how does she get possessed? Notice how rather than talk about Beelzebub, Jesus goes right to the heart of the matter talking about Satan and his kingdom and how his kingdom operates. So, ask yourself do we know of Satan ever being unforgivably cursed by God for committing a sin? The answer is we do, and it all goes back to Genesis 3.

CS1

May 23, 2012
No, I am not making any allegory nor is the text of the Bible an allegory.

Eve being possessed by the Devil does have much to do with the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because Jesus is talking about demons and the demonic kingdom. She's the first possession, and how does she get possessed? Notice how rather than talk about Beelzebub, Jesus goes right to the heart of the matter talking about Satan and his kingdom and how his kingdom operates. So, ask yourself do we know of Satan ever being unforgivably cursed by God for committing a sin? The answer is we do, and it all goes back to Genesis 3.
The word of God never says Eve was possessed by the devil. You have no biblical proof she was possessed. The word of God and Eve herself said she was beguiled and the word of God said she was deceived.
You suggest Eve was possessed without any biblical support and over-spiritualizing the text.

This is a false narrative. Jesus spoke about the kingdom of satan only to make the point IF satan cast out devils then he is defeating himself. Jesus was trolling the Pharisees how foolish you are to not be able to see what is a work of God over the work of the Devil. The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy. Jesus came that we may have life and more of it.

Their(Pharisees) hate for Jesus and the anger the people were saying this is the son of DAVID tried to discredit Jesus by saying he does this by the devil's power. Jesus asked how can a kingdom divided against itself stand.

Matthew 12:23-25, Luke 11:14-28

Genesis chapter 3 tells us nothing about satan other than the serpent was cursed, and the seed of women would bring his end.

Jan 12, 2022
The word of God never says Eve was possessed by the devil. You have no biblical proof she was possessed. The word of God and Eve herself said she was beguiled and the word of God said she was deceived.
You suggest Eve was possessed without any biblical support and over-spiritualizing the text.

This is a false narrative. Jesus spoke about the kingdom of satan only to make the point IF satan cast out devils then he is defeating himself. Jesus was trolling the Pharisees how foolish you are to not be able to see what is a work of God over the work of the Devil. The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy. Jesus came that we may have life and more of it.

Their(Pharisees) hate for Jesus and the anger the people were saying this is the son of DAVID tried to discredit Jesus by saying he does this by the devil's power. Jesus asked how can a kingdom divided against itself stand.

Matthew 12:23-25, Luke 11:14-28

Genesis chapter 3 tells us nothing about satan other than the serpent was cursed, and the seed of women would bring his end.
Genesis 3:6 proves she is possessed by the Devil via the Three Lies because she is thinking it is a fruit to be desired and fruit to make her wise, and so she eats, and importantly after eating also gives it to the man. She became the subject of the Devil and carried out his will. This is the beginning of Satan's kingdom, which are all just creations that God made, that he possesses by getting them obey him and disobey God.

The jews see Jesus fighting against Satan's kingdom and they accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of an idol that in their time they think is the prince of the demons. Jesus tells them that Satan's kingdom cannot fight itself, Satan cannot cast out Satan. Jesus was not trolling the Pharisees, that's just a ridiculous statement, Jesus makes a true and good point and reveals a lot about the nature of the two kingdoms. This is also echoed elsewhere in the Gospel and in the verses by Paul I posted about how you can't really serve both kingdoms at once. In this way Jesus is actually teaching them. The jews had all their beliefs all wrong though of course because of their doctrines, many of which are popularly accepted in the fallen churches today, therefore do they constantly in the Gospels make many insane accusations against Lord Jesus, though Lord Jesus through it all actually uses this to his advantage and expounds greatly about the spiritual nature and God.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Genesis 3:6 proves she is possessed by the Devil via the Three Lies because she is thinking it is a fruit to be desired and fruit to make her wise, and so she eats, and importantly after eating also gives it to the man. She became the subject of the Devil and carried out his will. This is the beginning of Satan's kingdom, which are all just creations that God made, that he possesses by getting them obey him and disobey God.

The jews see Jesus fighting against Satan's kingdom and they accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of an idol that in their time they think is the prince of the demons. Jesus tells them that Satan's kingdom cannot fight itself, Satan cannot cast out Satan. Jesus was not trolling the Pharisees, that's just a ridiculous statement, Jesus makes a true and good point and reveals a lot about the nature of the two kingdoms. This is also echoed elsewhere in the Gospel and in the verses by Paul I posted about how you can't really serve both kingdoms at once. In this way Jesus is actually teaching them. The jews had all their beliefs all wrong though of course because of their doctrines, many of which are popularly accepted in the fallen churches today, therefore do they constantly in the Gospels make many insane accusations against Lord Jesus, though Lord Jesus through it all actually uses this to his advantage and expounds greatly about the spiritual nature and God.

No, it doesn't

In all cases of possession other than Judas which says satan entered into him Jesus cast out the devil and the person was not judged.

God Judged Eve because of her disobedience. IF she was possessed she would've had no responsibility eating the fruit God said not to because she was under full control of the devil and her ability to not do it was not there.

The Temptation of Christ is more of an example of what the devil did to Eve in the garden as he tried with Jesus in the wilderness.

Jesus used the word of God " it is written " Eve spoke not what God had said but added to it:

3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

God did not say that. Eve made God sound unreasonable.

Jesus on the other hand quoted Deuteronomy and submitted to God resisted the devil and left Jesus. Jesus was tempted in all points as a man was but without sin.

Eve's temptation was nothing compared to what Jesus experienced YET the answer to both was the Word of God. Eve and Adam chose wrong. You're over-spiritualizing the word of God. That is called allegorizing and is a biblical error in interpreting God's word.

Jan 12, 2022
No, it doesn't

In all cases of possession other than Judas which says satan entered into him Jesus cast out the devil and the person was not judged.

God Judged Eve because of her disobedience. IF she was possessed she would've had no responsibility eating the fruit God said not to because she was under full control of the devil and her ability to not do it was not there.

The Temptation of Christ is more of an example of what the devil did to Eve in the garden as he tried with Jesus in the wilderness.

Jesus used the word of God " it is written " Eve spoke not what God had said but added to it:

3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

God did not say that. Eve made God sound unreasonable.

Jesus on the other hand quoted Deuteronomy and submitted to God resisted the devil and left Jesus. Jesus was tempted in all points as a man was but without sin.

Eve's temptation was nothing compared to what Jesus experienced YET the answer to both was the Word of God. Eve and Adam chose wrong. You're over-spiritualizing the word of God. That is called allegorizing and is a biblical error in interpreting God's word.
Why do you say God judged? He cast out the Devil from Eve with telling her the Truth and she abiding in his word to desire only one man and obey him from there out as evidenced by her having babies, ostensibly all of us. Thus was she then given her name, and a good name at that, Eve.

Eve did not really add to God's commandment, this is just her expressing the spirit of God's command, and she was right, God did not want for them to eat it because of the reason that they will die. God is not unreasonable. It is the Devil that makes God sound unreasonable by telling her right after that that oh she's not gonna die, in fact God is keeping it from her because she'll become like God. She believed the Lies and that is her fault and how he possessed her, and she did eat, and she did not become like God, but fell away from godliness and death entered the world. Now every living thing will die, including the stupid serpent, but woman and man have a chance at redemption, but not the father of lies, unforgivably cursed from the beginning of mortal time.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Why do you say God judged? He cast out the Devil from Eve with telling her the Truth and she abiding in his word to desire only one man and obey him from there out as evidenced by her having babies, ostensibly all of us. Thus was she then given her name, and a good name at that, Eve.

Eve did not really add to God's commandment, this is just her expressing the spirit of God's command, and she was right, God did not want for them to eat it because of the reason that they will die. God is not unreasonable. It is the Devil that makes God sound unreasonable by telling her right after that that oh she's not gonna die, in fact God is keeping it from her because she'll become like God. She believed the Lies and that is her fault and how he possessed her, and she did eat, and she did not become like God, but fell away from godliness and death entered the world. Now every living thing will die, including the stupid serpent, but woman and man have a chance at redemption, but not the father of lies, unforgivably cursed from the beginning of mortal time.

When God said to Eve,

6 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be [e]for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”

This was a judgment, AND HER SIN caused her to die a death physically and spiritually. That was the judgment on them both. Eve did add because God did not say she could not touch it. I did not say God was unreasonable I said Eve made it sound by her adding to what God said as unreasonable. The devil did not possess Eve. And nothing of this has anything to do with the Thread topic of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Jan 12, 2022
Also speaking on the duel between Jesus and Satan in the Gospels. Take notice, that Satan tells the same Three Lies to Jesus.

Jan 12, 2022
When God said to Eve,

6 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be [e]for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”

This was a judgment, AND HER SIN caused her to die a death physically and spiritually. That was the judgment on them both. Eve did add because God did not say she could not touch it. I did not say God was unreasonable I said Eve made it sound by her adding to what God said as unreasonable. The devil did not possess Eve. And nothing of this has anything to do with the Thread topic of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
That's not really judgement, that's her proper role. Interestingly, since women are the most sensetive to Satan, you can easily tell the level of their possession in the defying of what God says to the woman right here.

CS1

May 23, 2012
That's not really judgement, that's her proper role. Interestingly, since women are the most sensetive to Satan, you can easily tell the level of their possession in the defying of what God says to the woman right here.
man was not to rule over women she was made for walking alongside of him they were one. It was Judgment, that still exists in the world today. AS Jesus said in John 3:17-19