Why do theologians say the USA isn't mentioned in prophecy? See Rev 12

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
I had no desire for a private convo. I want you to post publicly the verses that support this.

You do know that people who want to keeps things "secret" are usually in cults, right. One of the sure signs!
I would have but I`m not interested in fighting people over it. No way to have a rationale conversation with you about it which is why I changed my mind. I haven`t even posted anything and you`re already starting with the false accusations.

This site shows over 97,000 members, but tiny handful of people are involved with this board by comparison. Very little diversity here. That has happened for a reason and your comments shine the light on the problem.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Please read in Daniel how in the latter moments of what we call time those with understaanding will be scattered, few, and helped with little help……………..Yes few are there who stick with the Savior in word and deed. I pray you be one, I be one and all here be of the same. God bless...j

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
is it better i actually post some interpretation, even if it's a weird one likely not right,
or is it better i make a handful of posts just to say '
i know the secret truth but i'm not going to tell' ?
@RickStudies
It`s not a secret truth, fairly well known truth among people who understand end time prophecy.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
I find it odd that so many believe God didn`t mention a country as important as America has been. The beast system the antichrist will control is American manufactured.

ComeLordJesus

Dec 26, 2017
Why is it that theologians say the USA isn't mentioned in bible prophecy when it is clear Revelation 12 is speaking about the United States of America? Many bible scholars believe that the woman in Rev 12 is Israel and the child is Jesus but there are two clues that indicate the woman is the good ole USA. The first is that this woman is "clothed in the sun" which is another way of saying that she is "clothed in the Son". The USA is the only major nation in the world that has it's origins in Judeo-Christian values and is clothed in the Son. The second clue is that it says "with the moon under her feet". There is only one nation that has a flag on the moon and that is the United States of America. There's much more that could be said but this is clearly speaking about the USA.
Perhaps the United States is included with all the other nations that reject God in the end times (Revelation 10:11; 11:18; 12:5; 14:8; 15:4; 16:19; 17:15; 18:3,23; 19:15).

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
i hear wind and see clouds -- any rain?
My day of fighting with people on this website is over. That`s why I`m not going to post it. I`m informing that the passages exist because I find the mockery on this thread foolish, ignorant and blind. Mostly blind.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
My day of fighting with people on this website is over. That`s why I`m not going to post it. I`m informing that the passages exist because I find the mockery on this thread foolish, ignorant and blind. Mostly blind.
what verses are talking about?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
this thread foolish, ignorant and blind. Mostly blind.
so, you're claim is, you can see, and everyone else here is blind, that you have knowledge, and everyone else here is ignorant -- but instead of illuminating anything, instead of filling anyone in, you're just going to inform us a couple dozen times that you could do something to alleviate our blindness and ignorance, but you won't.

why do you bother posting in this thread?
are you being wise?
seeing that, you're stating time and again that you're not adding anything of value, what's your purpose in commenting?
just to mock everyone & call them blind and ignorant?
want us to be envious?

smh

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
so, you're claim is, you can see, and everyone else here is blind, that you have knowledge, and everyone else here is ignorant -- but instead of illuminating anything, instead of filling anyone in, you're just going to inform us a couple dozen times that you could do something to alleviate our blindness and ignorance, but you won't.

why do you bother posting in this thread?
are you being wise?
seeing that, you're stating time and again that you're not adding anything of value, what's your purpose in commenting?
just to mock everyone & call them blind and ignorant?
want us to be envious?

smh
I felt like teasing you because you annoyed me. Besides, I already posted something about it. You just can`t find it :ROFL: