Why Do We Find Soft Tissue in Dinosaur Bones That Are "Millions of Years Old"? - Dr. Kevin Anderson

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A very fine dissertation on the matter here. Please examine the other videos many are very very useful.

Dec 2, 2020
Oh this was a good one.
Maybe the planet is NOT millions up bugzillions of biggest number to blow the mind years old.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Oh this was a good one.
Maybe the planet is NOT millions up bugzillions of biggest number to blow the mind years old.
Maybe? My dear friend you haven't read what I have. Here's something you can read for starters...

www.biblemysteries.com/library/adam.htm

There is no doubt in my mind that the correct solution is to SUM the patriarchs ages. With only certain exceptions that are very clear in Scripture. One must also use the Septuagint, as the ages in the Masoretic have been improperly shortened probably by rabbi Akiba.

There are a few are errors in this article......but only about 150 years short. But at any rate it pushes creation back to 11,000 BCE at least. And I have read some very scholarly articles that indicate there may well be gaps. It's plausible that creation could be 20,000 BCE.

At any rate, the common notion that the world is 6000 years old is wrong. In may well be only 12,000ish years old which would be enough time for all observable geologic conditions to have come to pass.

Dec 2, 2020
Maybe? My dear friend you haven't read what I have. Here's something you can read for starters...

www.biblemysteries.com/library/adam.htm

There is no doubt in my mind that the correct solution is to SUM the patriarchs ages. With only certain exceptions that are very clear in Scripture. One must also use the Septuagint, as the ages in the Masoretic have been improperly shortened probably by rabbi Akiba.

There are a few are errors in this article......but only about 150 years short. But at any rate it pushes creation back to 11,000 BCE at least. And I have read some very scholarly articles that indicate there may well be gaps. It's plausible that creation could be 20,000 BCE.

At any rate, the common notion that the world is 6000 years old is wrong. In may well be only 12,000ish years old which would be enough time for all observable geologic conditions to have come to pass.
I'm being sarcastic at the "planetary scientists" out there that keep telling us it's a bzillion years old because big numbers blow the mind.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
They didn't "find" any soft tissue. The subjected a horn to a chemical and afterwards they had something that was soft. The title of the video is misleading.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Why Do We Find a Thread About Soft Tissue in Dinosaur Bones in the BDF?

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
So the earth is supposedly millions of years old.
Ok, so what's the age of each person ?
Evolution, is merely a theory, that, in the last what 200 years, has apparently become a fact?

S

SophieT

I don't take the popular 'if you are a Christian you will believe the earth is less than 10,000 yrs old'

Some seem to equal that with blasphemy. I figure that is their problem.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Any blasphemy would needs be committed knowingly.

I believe the age of the universe is as given in the Word, yet I understand the theories utilized to compute the geological and astrophysical existence of all that is, thugh it is riddled with holes.

Anyone convinced of our Savior is not blaspheming if he does not understand a point in the Bible, though to me it is important to understanding many things related. God bless all who seek to please Jesus-Yeshua, amen.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Bone marrow can be found in bones that have been frozen for very long periods of time. That stuff seems to last for a really, really long time.......

:)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
They didn't "find" any soft tissue. The subjected a horn to a chemical and afterwards they had something that was soft. The title of the video is misleading.
Wrong.....they found actual collagen.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Any blasphemy would needs be committed knowingly.

I believe the age of the universe is as given in the Word, yet I understand the theories utilized to compute the geological and astrophysical existence of all that is, thugh it is riddled with holes.

Anyone convinced of our Savior is not blaspheming if he does not understand a point in the Bible, though to me it is important to understanding many things related. God bless all who seek to please Jesus-Yeshua, amen.
Standard model textbook theories are all complete nonsense. The plasma universe theory is undoubtedly correct. Billions of years is complete nonsense.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Wrong.....they found actual collagen.
AFTER the chemical bath. The point is no soft tissue was "found". A fossil was found and they subjected the fossil to a chemical and only after that process was over did they "find" soft tissue. The title makes it sound like they cracked open a fossil and there was soft tissue.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
AFTER the chemical bath. The point is no soft tissue was "found". A fossil was found and they subjected the fossil to a chemical and only after that process was over did they "find" soft tissue. The title makes it sound like they cracked open a fossil and there was soft tissue.
Good grief the reason they use the chemicals was to get rid of the bone-fossil matrix....in order to get at the collagen. The collagen is trapped inside there's no way to get at it.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Good grief the reason they use the chemicals was to get rid of the bone-fossil matrix....in order to get at the collagen. The collagen is trapped inside there's no way to get at it.
Do you have evidence to show there is any soft tissue when a fossil is first discovered (before any chemicals are introduced)?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Do you have evidence to show there is any soft tissue when a fossil is first discovered (before any chemicals are introduced)?
The whole point is that the tissue is not fossilized, which points to the fossils being far less than ~65 million years old.

Jan 14, 2021
Young earth creationism (YEC) is an Orthodox Jewish tradition (the OJ year is based on it). There is no obligation for Christians to follow that. "Jew or Nonjew, it matters not" - Paul (Gal 3:28)

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Marrow is the way lol
Take therefore no thought for the marrow: for the marrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34 KJV