Why do women ________________?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

High heels. Why? :p
When you're as short as I am, you need all the help you can get! And they make my legs look more shapely. :p

U

Ugly

If we are talking about commitment, a woman needs to know that she is the most important in the man's heart, after God, of course. So if there's a clash of interest there, even if not intentional, she'll make sure she holds the place she needs.
Real love doesn't play games, or force you to choose. Real love is secure and has the ability that a person can have other things in their life of importance and still love the person and still have that person be the priority. It's not love that causes you to test the person, its your own insecurities. Only time you should have to choose is if your 'other interests' directly interfere with your relationship. And by that i don't mean a woman being jealous that a man likes to go watch football with his buddies once a week instead of sit home with her and watch the Hallmark channel. =P

V

violakat

Real love doesn't play games, or force you to choose. Real love is secure and has the ability that a person can have other things in their life of importance and still love the person and still have that person be the priority. It's not love that causes you to test the person, its your own insecurities. Only time you should have to choose is if your 'other interests' directly interfere with your relationship. And by that i don't mean a woman being jealous that a man likes to go watch football with his buddies once a week instead of sit home with her and watch the Hallmark channel. =P
You know, I think for me, playing games would cause me to have trust issues. Like, why I am I with this person if I can't trust him. Or why is he doing this? etc...

D

dancingfortheLord

High heels. Why? :p
Uhh, why not? (frowns)

Admittedly, some shoes are ridiculously painful. But some, can be comfy and fashionable too.

J

Jullianna

me too!!!!!!!! ;)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I am soooo blessed to be 5'11 to where I dont need heels. i am already tall enough and dont have a desire to look taller.
I think women over 5'6 should never wear heels. It gives me a complex about being a sawed off runt. :p

C

christiancollegegirl

Jajajaja!!!

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I think women over 5'6 should never wear heels. It gives me a complex about being a sawed off runt. :p
I disagree, so few tall women exist that when I do find one its nice to be able to look her in the eye when I talk to her, as opposed to looking at the top of her head or talking to her hair clips.

Jul 24, 2010
Why do women always say "the worse she can say is no" when it comes to asking one out? That's not true; there are many things worse than "no". I've been in a situation where ultimately "no" would have been the better answer.
We know that's true too. We're just offering false comfort that will hopefully work enough for you to just ask her already lol