Why do you come to C.C.?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Uh... yeah, sorry about that. They're all gone.

They were thoroughly enjoyed though. At least you can take comfort in the fact they (burp) were not wasted.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
The above question is asked in all insincerity,not for the sake of disparing nor discouraging anyone!

1 Cor.11:18 For first of all,when ye come TOGETHER in the church,I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

1Cor.3:3 For ye are yet CARNAL: for whereas there is among you ENVYINGS,AND STRIFE,AND DIVISIONS,are ye not CARNAL ,and walk as men?

I see sooooooo very much dissention,hateful speech,accusations,even enemity among those who claim they follow God!

Why do you come here.....?
Are you that miserable....?
Why hold onto things He can deliver you from?

I truly grieve to see this in Christian forums........

LET.........US..........PRAY..!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Ooh, missed the 5-min. post/edit time.. here:

I have come to see Cc as my larger family. Altho there isn't that much time to meet everyone 'personally,' I just think here is a big family of believers I have not known and cannot know if I just stayed at home and in church. It is great to interact w/ other cultures, learn from them/you!, share struggles and victories in the Lord, even for just minutes at a time, when we cannot afford to stay longer.

Once in a while, there are people i can ask abt things wc i know no other in real life to ask, for many reasons-- proximity, faith and beliefs... (Like, i have sisters abroad, and none are Christian.) Once in a while we get to share praise and thanksgiving also, wc hopefully i encourage them with, as i am encouraged. They share their strength and courage in the Lord, wc reminds me that yes, sometimes-- many times, ive been relying on my own and have to focus on our Lord again. Thanks and love to you all!!

Let me add this as well.. there are times I manage to read thru some posts before I really get to 'Like,' and by the time I log in for a short post and exit, ive forgotten to Like altogether. Still I want to encourage more folks around even by that quick click, wc I still miss to do. Sorry. I know the Holy Spirit is doing far better what I cannot do, even in this thread.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
To chat with fellow Christians but actually I use the forum more than the chat cos Im more of a forum poster than a chatter.

Encouragment, edification, and entertainment

when I first came here I was on another christian forum but there was one mod who was being a control freak and kept deleting peoples posts and banning people, including me! For random reasons. It just all got a bit too much so a couple of us defected and decided we would find another forum.

I prayed and searched and found this one and I was pleasantly surprised that the mods on this one were not like nazis and everyone, well most people, respected each other, its lively, and there are people from all over the world on here, not just one bible belt area in North America. So I stayed. THANK YOU CC

Dec 23, 2019
godfoundme.weebly.com
I’m new, but I like it so far. The Bible says to encourage one another, so this is a good place to give and receive as others have said. I would like to connect with fellow believers without feeling like I have to be someone I’m not. I want to be a good role model, not a stumbling block, but no one but Jesus is good. I have learned and grown a lot, but I still have a ways to go. I don’t mind being “real,” but it’s hard to find people that want to reciprocate when everybody’s so busy. I may have found a few souls recently, but only God and time will tell. Anyway, I want to be able to talk about both deeper issues and random things. Things that are serious and things that are lighthearted, trivial, or funny. There seems to be a good balance here on CC and I look forward to getting to know more of this large body of believers :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Great to have you here, friend.
Blessings

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I’m new, but I like it so far. The Bible says to encourage one another, so this is a good place to give and receive as others have said. I would like to connect with fellow believers without feeling like I have to be someone I’m not. I want to be a good role model, not a stumbling block, but no one but Jesus is good. I have learned and grown a lot, but I still have a ways to go. I don’t mind being “real,” but it’s hard to find people that want to reciprocate when everybody’s so busy. I may have found a few souls recently, but only God and time will tell. Anyway, I want to be able to talk about both deeper issues and random things. Things that are serious and things that are lighthearted, trivial, or funny. There seems to be a good balance here on CC and I look forward to getting to know more of this large body of believers :)

Welcome!
You will find some of all you've described above here and a few not so very nice folks,blessings as you learn your way around! Stay strong!

Dec 23, 2019
godfoundme.weebly.com
Thanks shittim and IFOLLOWHIM! :) Yeah, I'm sure there's folks like that most anywhere. It can be a little draining sometimes, but I try not to take things personally. Blessings to you too!

Princesse

Feb 16, 2020
I came to this forum for peaceful discourse with others in a similar season. I primarily post on the Singles and Family board. I’ve been on venues beset with arguments and verbal wrangling over politics and religious topics. I’ve had my fill of each and prefer to consume more edifying content. I limit my engagement to relational and familial subjects now.

I like to hear different perspectives and experiences and how others address their faith. This is especially helpful in light of my friendships and lifestyle, It minimizes the bubble just a tad. And that’s important.