Why do You love Christmas?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

Now, you cant post in this thread if you DO NOT like Christmas;). You have to love the idea of celebrating Christmas before even thinking of posting here. I do not want any negative posts to ruin my Christmas party. I do accept gifts:cool: (jk).

So, why do You love Christmas?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Now, you cant post in this thread if you DO NOT like Christmas;). You have to love the idea of celebrating Christmas before even thinking of posting here. I do not want any negative posts to ruin my Christmas party. I do accept gifts:cool: (jk).

So, why do You love Christmas?

​I used to love christmas when i was a kid..I don't anymore.. I absolutely dread the holidays.. but when I DID like christmas, I'd try to peek and see what my presents were..I'd tear a corner of each present to see what was inside, then tape it back up..lol.. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The Christmas spirit. Maybe it's my innocent and childlike nature but when december rolls around I can just feel the Christmas spirit wherever I go

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What this thread have to do concerning questions about Easter?

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Food... lots of yummy food. (Not that I need an excuse to eat a lot, but I could always use one!)

And Christmas carols, especially the jazz ones. :D

S

Susanna

​I used to love christmas when i was a kid..I don't anymore.. I absolutely dread the holidays.. but when I DID like christmas, I'd try to peek and see what my presents were..I'd tear a corner of each present to see what was inside, then tape it back up..lol.. :)
Heeeey...you are violating the Christmas thread rules;).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I like all the family get-togethers we have. Not that we need an excuse to have a family dinner... but my whole family is pretty loony so when we all gather in the same house it sure is a sight!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It's the one time of year that I can break out this costume. :p

ScroogeTheMusical_1930.jpg

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Why do I love Christmas?

I love to see every family on my block turning the neighborhood into a gigantic fire hazard.

: )

thezachattack

Jun 12, 2014
I love the advent season. It's the greatest countdown of all time.

[video=vimeo;32459389]http://vimeo.com/32459389[/video]

T

Tintin

Celebrating Christ and everything He is.
Some Christmas carols
Our church's Christmas production
Time with family and friends
Good food and memories
Giving and receiving presents

Certainly not the weather (it's too hot!)

S

Shortstop17

My favorite part is all the church activities. I come from a small church of about 150 total and we are all inner related in one form or another so the holidays are really great and always packed withy tons of activities. We do caroling, Christmas party's, children's Christmas musical, live nativity. It's like a huge family reunion for every event!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My dream Christmas is to be working the soup kitchen for the homeless, but alas such a Christmas never comes

Aug 13, 2013
I love Christmas, the birth of Jesus and the getting together with family. Why are some Christians such Scrooges about celebrating Christmas?

I don't get it?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Why do I love Christmas?

I love to see every family on my block turning the neighborhood into a gigantic fire hazard.

: )
This reminds me of the Changing of a Light Bulb Thread....and a good reminder of why we should be thankful for Firemen.