Why I'm getting the vaccine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 7, 2021
Gideon, can you explain why you have announced this here? What kind of response are you looking for? I'm just very confused as to why you felt the need to announce it. As for me, I am not in the least bit concerned about your decision. It's your decision. There was really no need for you to make this announce, was there? Just so very curious.

Maybe this is the reason

Gideon300 said
I understand why people are avoiding the vaccine. It's your right and your choice. What I don't accept is that Christians have the right to abuse, slander or condemn those who don't think as they do. I won't accept that you have the right to quote opinion as fact, or present false and misleading information as if was truth. We will give an account of every idle word that we say. I suggest that Christians fact check their statements before they hit the keyboard.

Jul 28, 2021
Maybe this is the reason

Gideon300 said
I understand why people are avoiding the vaccine. It's your right and your choice. What I don't accept is that Christians have the right to abuse, slander or condemn those who don't think as they do. I won't accept that you have the right to quote opinion as fact, or present false and misleading information as if was truth. We will give an account of every idle word that we say. I suggest that Christians fact check their statements before they hit the keyboard.
And? This is just an opinion and seems to be attempting to protect himself from a decision he made that he isn't at all convincing to me that he is comfortable with.

May 7, 2021
in the section I copied and pasted Gideon 300 isn't stating an opinion , he's stating what some Christians have been doing on this forum.
as far as his decision is concerned I think he made the right choice.
my wife and I had our second vaccination on 3/8/21, we have had no, zero, nada effects from the vaccine. she plays pickle ball 3--4 times a week as she has for several years. she is in excellent health. 2 weeks ago I had a complete checkup including blood work, my md remarked that my health is outstanding for an 89 tear old man.
I stated before we live in a retirement community of about 15-20k people, a city of around 47k so word does travel pretty fast. I haven't heard of any but the normal amount of people passing, much less of any unusual vaccine related deaths.
I am aware some of you will disagree with me and that's fine, it's your right to disagree with anyone.

Jul 28, 2021
in the section I copied and pasted Gideon 300 isn't stating an opinion , he's stating what some Christians have been doing on this forum.
my wife and I had our second vaccination on 3/8/21, we have had no, zero, nada effects from the vaccine. she plays pickle ball 3--4 times a week as she has for several years. she is in excellent health. 2 weeks ago I had a complete checkup including blood work, my md remarked that my health is outstanding for an 89 tear old man.
I stated before we live in a retirement community of about 15-20k people, a city of around 47k so word does travel pretty fast. I haven't heard of any but the normal amount of people passing, much less of any unusual vaccine related deaths.
I am aware some of you will disagree with me and that's fine, it's your right to disagree with anyone.
I don't think people are doing that in this forum. People are warning others not to take it. That isn't condemnation. This "vaccine" has not been tested for safety or efficacy. That can take years upon years to accomplish, but for some reason, they are pushing it on people are want EVERYONE to be injected. It is extremely suspicious. I believe I know why and many people here have expressed opinions I agree with regarding the "vaccine". Just because you decide to take it does not mean that the opinions of others is an insult toward you. If you are at peace taking that poison, more power to you.

May 7, 2021
maybe you should read some back posts, there are quite a few demeaning statements about anyone who takes the vaccine.
you called it a poison, prove it.

Jul 28, 2021
maybe you should read some back posts, there are quite a few demeaning statements about anyone who takes the vaccine.
you called it a poison, prove it.
I call it poison because I believe it is poison. That has nothing to do with you. If it upsets you that others think it is poison, then you might want to consider why that is offensive to you. Calling this "vax" poison proves nothing but your inability to be at peace with your decision to take the injection.

May 7, 2021
I call it poison because I believe it is poison. That has nothing to do with you. If it upsets you that others think it is poison, then you might want to consider why that is offensive to you. Calling this "vax" poison proves nothing but your inability to be at peace with your decision to take the injection.
oh, it's not offensive to me, you made a statement, I'm just asking you to prove what you said. my peace is in Christ so I don't worry about anything.

Aug 4, 2021
I was asking for your country...there's a LOT of countries that have access to this forum that speak, read, and write English... possibly as a second language but several of them have it as primary.

Dude!
You gotta relax...
I'm not that tech savvy with software...
Hardware...yes I very much am. (Electrician by trade)

My programming skills are at least 35 years out of date.
What is your point? Make a point I can understand, I am not so smart, need a comment that is clear to respond to. lets say

Jul 28, 2021
oh, it's not offensive to me, you made a statement, I'm just asking you to prove what you said. my peace is in Christ so I don't worry about anything.
I told you it is what I believe. I have no need to prove my belief to you. Unless, of course, you are interested in discovering that it is in fact poison. But I'm sure that before you took the injection you did the appropriate research and made an informed decision. And if in fact, you have peace about your decision, why concern yourself with what others think, like the OP is? If he's at peace, then he shouldn't care what other people think, right? Well, clearly he is concerned about what others think, otherwise he would not have announced his decision to take the injection. Are we really supposed to care that he is taking the injection? Seriously?

May 7, 2021
I told you it is what I believe. I have no need to prove my belief to you. Unless, of course, you are interested in discovering that it is in fact poison. But I'm sure that before you took the injection you did the appropriate research and made an informed decision. And if in fact, you have peace about your decision, why concern yourself with what others think, like the OP is? If he's at peace, then he shouldn't care what other people think, right? Well, clearly he is concerned about what others think, otherwise he would not have announced his decision to take the injection. Are we really supposed to care that he is taking the injection? Seriously?

have a nice life!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What is "pickle ball"?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I am trying to determine your beliefs and why you keep saying people have received the MotB if vaxxed. It does not appear to have any basis whatsoever in Scripture. Just something you like to say for the trollishness of it... much like other things you repeatedly say.
Let's see, huh?

1) A definite mark in the arm (yes, the vax is not necessarily in the right hand or the forehead, but certainly, those who take the mark are very supportive of the vax in their minds and actions, so the metaphorical right hand/forehead is there, and the literal mark in another location).
2) All, both great and small, are being caused to receive it (true with the vax).
3) Without it, people are losing their rights to buy and sell (those who reject the vax are losing these rights amongst many others).
4) Those who receive the mark will receive painful sores in their bodies (many of those who take the vax are getting terrible sores).
5) Administered by the Beast (the vax is clearly being pushed by the Beast world government system, as the same rules are applying throughout the world - this is not just in one country or several countries - it is across the entire Earth).

The only thing that doesn't make sense with the vax being the mark is how/why would it make one lose one's salvation. However, if the mark does indeed cause DNA to be changed (as the vax manufacturers have claimed), it may be that the mark stops people being fully man, and therefore puts them in the same sort of category as the nephilim, who were neither fully angel nor fully man (and many believe became demons).

There is also discussion about the graphene-oxide in the vax being used for mind control purposes with 5G, which again, if true, might allow people to be mind controlled to reject Christ.

The above facts make the vax-mark close enough to the mark of the Beast we were warned of to avoid it. That we can't understand the mechanism of how it might cause one to lose salvation, or even if it is the actual mark, is a secondary issue. That something so closely fulfills almost all of what we were warned of nearly 2000 years ago, in my mind provides no excuse for us to accept it in good conscience.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I find it very disconcerting that people who couldn't help their children with middle school mathematics have somehow become experts in the fields of Virology, epidemiology, physiology, and immunology...
All the fields requiring an above average understanding of mathematics and calculus...

Just saying.
Ha, ha. The smartest people are rejecting the vax. The vax-accepters are the mediocre of society.

Aug 20, 2021
the mind of Christ that's wisdom
to hate evil is the begging of wisdom
greater the any study of

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Ha, ha. The smartest people are rejecting the vax. The vax-accepters are the mediocre of society.
Really? I'd like to see something other than just unsubstantiated opinion on that. Because the PHDs I know are all getting vaccinated. Very few of the Masters Degrees and Bachelor degrees are refusing...but most of them are political hacks. Too much peer pressure for them to do otherwise.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Really? I'd like to see something other than just unsubstantiated opinion on that. Because the PHDs I know are all getting vaccinated. Very few of the Masters Degrees and Bachelor degrees are refusing...but most of them are political hacks. Too much peer pressure for them to do otherwise.
I have a master's degree, I'm a science teacher, I'm not getting the vaccine. I teach in NYC, we have 20,000 teachers, all of whom have master's degrees, and the Union estimated that about 50% of the union has chosen not to get vaccinated.

Jul 28, 2021
I have a Master's Degree and I'm not taking the poison.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I have a master's degree, I'm a science teacher, I'm not getting the vaccine. I teach in NYC, we have 20,000 teachers, all of whom have master's degrees, and the Union estimated that about 50% of the union has chosen not to get vaccinated.
I have a Master's Degree and I'm not taking the poison.

Exactly my point....thanks you two for providing the proof.