why is everything forums now:{ i really wanted to chat with people this sucks.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stmichael

Feb 16, 2014
i just thought id hop on and now ive noticed that everything is forums now and no chat rooms ill ta

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Chat is still available. You need to download the chat app.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i just thought id hop on and now ive noticed that everything is forums now and no chat rooms ill ta
Like Oncefallen said. Actually, the best in-depth conversations take place in the forum. If you like to chat I recommend the Speak Your Mind thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. It is a laid back atmosphere and often you can get a reply after a minute or two. Glad to have you finally join the conversation. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, StMichael!:):coffee:

this sucks.

That is what Oysters do. Sucking is good. Sucking is fun. Sucking is great for everyone!!!:ROFL:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Like Oncefallen said. Actually, the best in-depth conversations take place in the forum. If you like to chat I recommend the Speak Your Mind thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. It is a laid back atmosphere and often you can get a reply after a minute or two. Glad to have you finally join the conversation. Welcome to CC.
Methinks they will be starting up a Sucking Forum soon! :giggle:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
If so, it may prove to be popular. :)
I'm going to start practicing right now...

shchluk shluuurp schlooop (must come up for air occasionally) schluck shluurp schloop...

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Good morning!

the forums ain’t so bad.. just gotta take the good with the Bad. I enjoy forums, you can still privately message people... just not “chat” with more than one person.

But welcome to CC! And God bless you 😁☕️

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and glad to have you joining in the Forums with us:) The Chat Room is fast paced and one has to be patient to get the mic. God bless you!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Unfortunately, for reasons unknown to me, the chat app for both PC's and IOS systems have been pulled. At this point I have no idea what the owner's intent is.

SCrowe029

Mar 20, 2021

NO, IT WORKS, I FIGURED IT OUT, LOOK IN YOUR DOWNLOADS AND IT MUST HAVE AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADED THERE "CHRISTIANCHAT.... EXE " YOU CLICK ON THAT TO SIGN IN

SCrowe029

Mar 20, 2021

the "chat app" link does not work at the top of this page. BUT.......you should be able to go to your downloads and find a christianchat.exe setup to log in there and it should put it on your desktop after that for future logins

SCrowe029

Mar 20, 2021
the "chat app" link does not work at the top of this page. BUT.......you should be able to go to your downloads and find a christianchat.exe setup to log in there and it should put it on your desktop after that for future logins
Or maybe the link did work only it seemed to not work - had to go find it in the downloads the christianchat exe