That'd be a genius idea! Except, I do cook pretty wellWhat if you met a hansom chef? Who knows what God has in store for you?
That'd be a genius idea! Except, I do cook pretty wellWhat if you met a hansom chef? Who knows what God has in store for you?
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.I drooled all over my keyboard responding to your response of the food demons attack Oh, I wasn't even hungry coming in here. I am now! Someone make tofu look appetizing now that only the Lord could do!
Start a thread! I'll dominate that.I think non traditional pizza toppings and cheesecake ingredients should be a whole thread by itself.
hahahaha, i'm dying.
And guys, please feel free to call me Katie.
People can't compete for my love for sushi and pizza.
I have an idea. Let's make a pizza pie, and then put sushi on it instead of all the other typical toppings which go on a pizza.
Yeah? Or was that too far?![]()
Oh then, you haven't met me. Apparently, you haven't met me lol. But....honestly, I could be sitting somewhere and just start craving sushi. My friends and I had a sushi party one time....spontaneously because Katie had a cravingCris you're missing out! I'm telling ya...next time you go to a Japanese restaurant order a dragon roll...you'll fall in love
and Katie I am willing to call you on that pizza / sushi competition...I don't think anyone can Compete with my sushi craving![]()
OHMYGOSH LDKSJFSLDKJFLSJFLSKwith sushi and pizza...its never too far
![]()
![]()
All I have is healthy stuff haha. I'm fine with being into fitness. Really, I am. But nights like this is when I just think to myself, 'I wish I go grocery shopping for fried food, frozen pizza, etc. etc.'Everybody goes to the fridge![]()
All I have is healthy stuff haha. I'm fine with being into fitness. Really, I am. But nights like this is when I just think to myself, 'I wish I go grocery shopping for fried food, frozen pizza, etc. etc.'
OHMYGOSH LDKSJFSLDKJFLSJFLSKJF
STOP STOP STOP
You have got to be kidding me right now. This is HEAVENLY. I feel like when Paul wrote, "Fix your eyes on heavenly places," he was referring to this picture.
You're into health too? We'll need to swap stories!All I have is healthy stuff in my home kitchen... in my work kitchen it MIGHT be a different story. But that's work..... and I don't mess with work.
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.
![]()
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.
![]()
8:00 here.Honestly I was trying to figure out if the pizza place was still open after that one pizza pic...small town they roll up the streets around here at ten![]()
That Paul kid. He definitely knew what he was talking about.that's because he was lol![]()
Um, yes. Lead me to the thread where my trust is without borders (ha ha....see what I did there? Totally took a worship song to deal with this specific situation right now.)Thread started![]()
Um, yes. Lead me to the thread where my trust is without borders (ha ha....see what I did there? Totally took a worship song to deal with this specific situation right now.) #biblecollegealumni You can take the kid out of Bible college, but you can never take the Bible college out of the kid.