Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What if you met a hansom chef? Who knows what God has in store for you?
That'd be a genius idea! Except, I do cook pretty well ;) I just need someone who can make sushi and I'd be all set. But in all reality, I could care less if he can cook sushi or not haha.
 
I drooled all over my keyboard responding to your response of the food demons attack Oh, I wasn't even hungry coming in here. I am now! Someone make tofu look appetizing now that only the Lord could do!
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.
hi_farmersmarket5_inari.jpg
 
hahahaha, i'm dying.

And guys, please feel free to call me Katie.

People can't compete for my love for sushi and pizza.

I have an idea. Let's make a pizza pie, and then put sushi on it instead of all the other typical toppings which go on a pizza.

Yeah? Or was that too far? ;)

with sushi and pizza...its never too far

1280px-Sushi_Pizza_from_Shokudo.jpg


sushi-pizza.jpg
 
Cris you're missing out! I'm telling ya...next time you go to a Japanese restaurant order a dragon roll...you'll fall in love :)

and Katie I am willing to call you on that pizza / sushi competition...I don't think anyone can Compete with my sushi craving :)
Oh then, you haven't met me. Apparently, you haven't met me lol. But....honestly, I could be sitting somewhere and just start craving sushi. My friends and I had a sushi party one time....spontaneously because Katie had a craving :P
 
with sushi and pizza...its never too far

1280px-Sushi_Pizza_from_Shokudo.jpg


sushi-pizza.jpg
OHMYGOSH LDKSJFSLDKJFLSJFLSK:DJF

STOP STOP STOP

You have got to be kidding me right now. This is HEAVENLY. I feel like when Paul wrote, "Fix your eyes on heavenly places," he was referring to this picture.
 
Everybody goes to the fridge :)
All I have is healthy stuff haha. I'm fine with being into fitness. Really, I am. But nights like this is when I just think to myself, 'I wish I go grocery shopping for fried food, frozen pizza, etc. etc.'
 
All I have is healthy stuff in my home kitchen... in my work kitchen it MIGHT be a different story. But that's work..... and I don't mess with work.
 
All I have is healthy stuff haha. I'm fine with being into fitness. Really, I am. But nights like this is when I just think to myself, 'I wish I go grocery shopping for fried food, frozen pizza, etc. etc.'

Honestly I was trying to figure out if the pizza place was still open after that one pizza pic...small town they roll up the streets around here at ten :(
 
OHMYGOSH LDKSJFSLDKJFLSJFLSK:DJF

STOP STOP STOP

You have got to be kidding me right now. This is HEAVENLY. I feel like when Paul wrote, "Fix your eyes on heavenly places," he was referring to this picture.

that's because he was lol :)
 
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.
hi_farmersmarket5_inari.jpg

I like it I like it!
 
Oh, I love inari - sushi rice (and veg and other stuff) stuffed deep fried tofu pockets. DELICIOUS. I can't eat shellfish, so often at sushi places I go for the inari. The pic below has seaweed salad in it. SO YUM.
hi_farmersmarket5_inari.jpg

But see you hid the tofu so well that was the trick! I can make fried grasshoppers taste good in a masterpiece like that!
 
Thread started :p
Um, yes. Lead me to the thread where my trust is without borders (ha ha....see what I did there? Totally took a worship song to deal with this specific situation right now.)

#biblecollegealumni You can take the kid out of Bible college, but you can never take the Bible college out of the kid.
 
Um, yes. Lead me to the thread where my trust is without borders (ha ha....see what I did there? Totally took a worship song to deal with this specific situation right now.) #biblecollegealumni You can take the kid out of Bible college, but you can never take the Bible college out of the kid.

Ah...Oceans :)
 
I have been used to paleo for awhile now. I eat more fish and chicken and organic everything...it isn't cheap but when I eat non-organic now like milk it is not a wonder bread type adventure. Remember that? when Wonder bread was sold as much for the adventure as it was sold for the soft bleached bread experience? Oh the good ol' days!... smile.