Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Honestly I was trying to figure out if the pizza place was still open after that one pizza pic...small town they roll up the streets around here at ten :(

That I would love to see I haven't seen streets rolled up since I was younger with my blanket city streets with wood block cars driving on them. But my deadline was 9 pm. Huge difference. Sorry I was diverted there for a moment. Back to pizza dreams!
 
Guys, I'm dying of laughter right now. My roommate is sleeping and I'm trying so hard not to wake her up with my muffled giggles.
 
Those are the worst ones the anti-giggle giggle...wakes you up every time!
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?
 
I have a friend over and we're supposed to be pulling an all night study session, but im posting on cc in between my practice quiz questions. :D
and i am WIRED.
 
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?

all the time...when people ask me to be quiet or a moment of silence or any moment that one should be quiet for...they might as well say Moses start laughing at everything...or everything absolutely everything is funny to me...someone shaking another person's hand...someone saying hello...everything...oh man good memories good laughs hahaha
 
I have a friend over and we're supposed to be pulling an all night study session, but im posting on cc in between my practice quiz questions. :D
and i am WIRED.
That's not weird. It's procrastination. You're supposed to do that as a college student :P
 
all the time...when people ask me to be quiet or a moment of silence or any moment that one should be quiet for...they might as well say Moses start laughing at everything...or everything absolutely everything is funny to me...someone shaking another person's hand...someone saying hello...everything...oh man good memories good laughs hahaha
HAHA, I'm not the only one? Oh, thank goodness. What's the most awkward moment when that happened?
 
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?

My Father and Grandfather were both Pastors ...of course I laughed at inappropriate times that was my job! God paid me back tho when I was a youth Pastor then I got my payback! Smile.
 
So speaking of food tonight, does anyone know if the Apostle Paul was a baker?
 
Mitspa, get them digits :)

Okay, I'm just teasing. Yes, when people laugh, I tend to just laugh with them. Laughter is contagious.

I laugh easy too but I also cry easy, don't tell the guys in the locker room that tho...smile.
 
No, unfortunately not. The Apostle Paul was an expert tent-maker though.

Are you sure? I remember reading in the bible he went to "fill a pie." And thank you for responding....smile. I thought that joke was lost. :rolleyes: I knew you were a faithful bible answerer.
 
I'm comfortable expressing my emotions too, but as a woman, that's more socially acceptable. However, as such, it's nice to be around a man/men who are comfortable with expressing emotions. I feel less like a weirdo
 
Ok, I am sushi hungry minus the rice, which really means I am raw fish hungry....Hmm, looking at it that way maybe I will settle for just chicken hungry..And kale Mmmm ! Take care and stay nice to your food and it will stay nice on you! No pulling the ears of corn! God bless you all!