Honestly I was trying to figure out if the pizza place was still open after that one pizza pic...small town they roll up the streets around here at ten![]()
No, Mitspa. It's clearly called Sushi by Hillsong.![]()
Guys, I'm dying of laughter right now. My roommate is sleeping and I'm trying so hard not to wake her up with my muffled giggles.
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?Those are the worst ones the anti-giggle giggle...wakes you up every time!
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?
That's not weird. It's procrastination. You're supposed to do that as a college studentI have a friend over and we're supposed to be pulling an all night study session, but im posting on cc in between my practice quiz questions.
and i am WIRED.
depends on what are you working on?I have a friend over and we're supposed to be pulling an all night study session, but im posting on cc in between my practice quiz questions.
and i am WIRED.
Mitspa, get them digitsThere is a lady at church that I just love to here laugh...
HAHA, I'm not the only one? Oh, thank goodness. What's the most awkward moment when that happened?all the time...when people ask me to be quiet or a moment of silence or any moment that one should be quiet for...they might as well say Moses start laughing at everything...or everything absolutely everything is funny to me...someone shaking another person's hand...someone saying hello...everything...oh man good memories good laughs hahaha
Haha, I feel like I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Have you ever laughed during church when everyone was quiet? Maybe they were all in silent prayer?
So speaking of food tonight, does anyone know if the Apostle Paul was a baker?
Mitspa, get them digits
Okay, I'm just teasing. Yes, when people laugh, I tend to just laugh with them. Laughter is contagious.
No, unfortunately not. The Apostle Paul was an expert tent-maker though.