Why.......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
should the government own the medical patent to a substance they claim has no medicinal value and is grouped as a schedule 1 narcotic like heroin?

(Research U.S. patent #6630507 for reference)

Any reactions or thoughts on the subject?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I realize this is the conspiracy forum, and therefore it would be natural to assume that if people don't want to discuss your conspiracy... it's because they're part of the conspiracy.

But as fun as that is,
it is entirely possible that people just have no idea what you're talking about.

Or maybe they aren't interested.

Or maybe they have to wash their dogs.

There are just so many things that keep us away from good conspiracies.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I read it but really didn't know what to say or think about it at first. You should have just said cannabis instead of making people look it up (some people are incredibly lazy). What seems the most logical is that they see potential in it and want to do medical research and keep it controlled in the meantime.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Like most things, the US government wants to have control over the population. Seems to me that this is about power and not necessarily profit.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
No one can anyone do research on a sch1 narcotic, because according to our government, these substances have no medicinal value. The government stopped all research on cannabis in the Carter administration. This was around the same time the National Institutes of Heath found in a study, that THC cured cancer, in cancer- induced mice, 1974.
So it seems, that the governments of the world have sat on another natural cure for cancer. All the while, eliminating all reaseach on the most medical plant in the history of the world and tried to eliminate it to extinction. Ayervedic medicine called cannabis, the queen of all plant medicine centuries ago for its ability to help nearly every ailment in some form or another.
You tube the video "Run from the Cure" for details on how to help your family or someone else. If they desire more options to terminal illness than the chemical "slash and burn" of modern medicine.
I respectfully disagree about profits. This is the most profitable conspiracy in the history of the world. Cannabis can detox the environment to the same degree. It can make concrete and over 30,000 other products. There is a bridge that had stood for over 600 years in France made from hempcrete. One acre of hemp can produce more paper than four acres of trees. It could end hunger as hemp produces more about 60% in dry weight of seed and is one of the most nutritious on earth.
There is not a more useful plant in the history of the world, both from a utilitarian standpoint and as medicine. It something that used to grow wild and is nearly effortless to grow. Not counting how many fines and jail time they have given non-violent offenders of using a God given plant and cancer is a multi-trillion dollar industry yearly. It seems it's about both.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Seems I'm shaddow banned at this sight also.

Just because no one responds to your thread doesn't mean you are shadow banned, it just means no one was interested enough in your topic to respond to it. I don't even have any type of control that would allow for shadow banning. If you were banned you would be the first to know due to your inability to log in.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
No, probably not.
I was referring to this thread.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019

Just because no one responds to your thread doesn't mean you are shadow banned, it just means no one was interested enough in your topic to respond to it. I don't even have any type of control that would allow for shadow banning. If you were banned you would be the first to know due to your inability to log in.
Thanks for your response.
I already figured this also, when a couple of people responded.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I read it but really didn't know what to say or think about it at first. You should have just said cannabis instead of making people look it up (some people are incredibly lazy). What seems the most logical is that they see potential in it and want to do medical research and keep it controlled in the meantime.
I agree. If he'd put it was about cannibis, I would have commented, but I thought it was about heroin. (Slow internet and a bad virus scan prevents me from clicking on every link). Still wrong for the government to control it (heroin), but that stuff does kill people.

Banning cannibis is an incredibly profitable business for the government, because it helps keep the population enslaved with sickness and disease.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I agree. If he'd put it was about cannibis, I would have commented, but I thought it was about heroin. (Slow internet and a bad virus scan prevents me from clicking on every link). Still wrong for the government to control it (heroin), but that stuff does kill people.

Banning cannibis is an incredibly profitable business for the government, because it helps keep the population enslaved with sickness and disease.
You can thank/blame the pharmaceutical and liquor industries for that mostly. The Reefer madness panic of the 1930's was caused by a coalition of ATF agent about to loose their jobs when Prohibition was repealed, the distilleries and breweries who want people to get high on their products rather than something we can grow at home and some churches (like LDS) that would ban coffee, alcohol, tobacco and if they had it then TV and internet also. Using drugs and yes the THC in cannibis is a drug to help us feel better is . No doubt about it. But I've known recovering addicts that swill coffee at several NA meetings a day and guzzle rock stars in between. boasting about clean time. So let's get real. Anything that gives pleasure can lead to addiction. Might as well ban masturbation and fast food! How about banning football? "No not that, fans buy a lot of beer." (quote; Bud Wiser :LOL:)

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
You can thank/blame the pharmaceutical and liquor industries for that mostly. The Reefer madness panic of the 1930's was caused by a coalition of ATF agent about to loose their jobs when Prohibition was repealed, the distilleries and breweries who want people to get high on their products rather than something we can grow at home and some churches (like LDS) that would ban coffee, alcohol, tobacco and if they had it then TV and internet also. Using drugs and yes the THC in cannibis is a drug to help us feel better is . No doubt about it. But I've known recovering addicts that swill coffee at several NA meetings a day and guzzle rock stars in between. boasting about clean time. So let's get real. Anything that gives pleasure can lead to addiction. Might as well ban masturbation and fast food! How about banning football? "No not that, fans buy a lot of beer." (quote; Bud Wiser :LOL:)
THC has been proven anti-cancer in many scientific studies. Even the ability to cure cancer (and still be non-leathal) cannot sway the years of lies and propaganda.
So you wish people to continue to receive poisonous, carcinogenic treatments that are only 25% effective (by their own studies) in lieu of God given medicine?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
THC has been proven anti-cancer in many scientific studies. Even the ability to cure cancer (and still be non-leathal) cannot sway the years of lies and propaganda.
So you wish people to continue to receive poisonous, carcinogenic treatments that are only 25% effective (by their own studies) in lieu of God given medicine?
This is the real problem. If the government was consistent, it would ban all drugs. Then there would be public outrage, as people understand that at least some drugs are medicine. Let's face it, if we can trust man-made drugs, how much moreso God-made drugs.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
This is the real problem. If the government was consistent, it would ban all drugs. Then there would be public outrage, as people understand that at least some drugs are medicine. Let's face it, if we can trust man-made drugs, how much moreso God-made drugs.
Even curing cancer, without ever killing anyone, is not enough evidence, (including the medicinal patent), to break the chains that have enslaved our minds to big pharma's propaganda. These are lies for the most part about the evils of this God-given plant. The same plant, with an unmatched safety record, that even make coffee or aspirin seem dangerous.
Peaople still pick poison first and choose chemo and radiation. Both of which kill more patients, at a greater rate, than they kill the patient's cancers. And despite their claims, their numbers show, they still cure the same percentage of cancer as in 1974, around 25% . Yet they do cure more cancer, because nearly half of everyone will get cancer. So the percentages stay the same but they cure way more people, because in 1974, only around one percent, or so, got cancer.
I used to really struggle with this. It wasn't until I read the middle of the second chapter of 2nd thessalonians. There it says something like, God will send them strong delusions and they will believe a lie because the love of God is not in them. Now I just try to tell the truth, with facts, and people can believe whatever God lays on their hearts.
God bless

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
There is an ethics issue with me. One of the problems people in the recovery field have is to get people to stop self medicating. It's one of the funedmental problem that lead to active addiction. Although Marijuana is federally banned in my state CBD is a legal over the counter herbal remedy because it's non intoxicating. THC however is only available by prescription. Suggesting or approving someone take a prescription drug without a prescription would not only be unethical. It would be illegal.

I have posted elsewhere many times that Sorcery is a sin and that I oppose it. Of course I was talking about Big Pharma. The root word that pharmaceuticals comes from is Pharmacia which is Greek for sorcery. That is using herbs and potions to achieve an altered state of consciousness. In an altered state of mind we leave the door open and unguarded against demonic attacks. That's a big mistake. But stepping away from sorcery and the many biblical implications and forbidding's. Lets take brief look at sobriety. And remember tha marijuana, opium, mushrooms and many other intoxicants besides beer and wine were around in biblical days. Heres the top 5 out of the top 100 biblical references to being sober. And take notice there's no mention of Wine or Beer and I did not edit any thing I just highlighted, copied and pasted the top 5 as is, just before I wrote what you just read.

Being Sober

1 Peter 5:8 ESV

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Peter 4:7 ESV

The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers.

1 Peter 1:13 ESV

Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 ESV
So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober.

Romans 12:3 ESV

For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

(C.O.) https://www.openbible.info/topics/being_sober

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I definitely believe there is an unofficial conspiracy afoot to keep marijuana illegal and I am not part of it. There is also a conspiracy to help people get and stay clean, sober and sane. I am, absolutely part of that! Along with Partners in Hope B.C., Celebrate Recovery, The Salvation Army, Dual Recovery Anonymous, Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous and Jesus of Nazareth. To mention a few.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I definitely believe there is an unofficial conspiracy afoot to keep marijuana illegal and I am not part of it. There is also a conspiracy to help people get and stay clean, sober and sane. I am, absolutely part of that! Along with Partners in Hope B.C., Celebrate Recovery, The Salvation Army, Dual Recovery Anonymous, Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous and Jesus of Nazareth. To mention a few.
I would call Partners in Hope B.C., Celebrate Recovery, The Salvation Army, Dual Recovery Anonymous, Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous grassroot movements rather than conspiracies :) Plus, they are all rooted in Jesus Christ as our Lord, savior, and King, acknowledging the One True God :D

One of our political parties here has promised to de-criminalize all drugs if they are elected, because keeping them illegal contributes to the horrible epidemic of fentanyl overdoses and deaths we are experiencing. Canada has recently made marijuana legal, and it has largely been treated that way for some time.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Even curing cancer, without ever killing anyone, is not enough evidence, (including the medicinal patent), to break the chains that have enslaved our minds to big pharma's propaganda. These are lies for the most part about the evils of this God-given plant. The same plant, with an unmatched safety record, that even make coffee or aspirin seem dangerous.
Peaople still pick poison first and choose chemo and radiation. Both of which kill more patients, at a greater rate, than they kill the patient's cancers. And despite their claims, their numbers show, they still cure the same percentage of cancer as in 1974, around 25% . Yet they do cure more cancer, because nearly half of everyone will get cancer. So the percentages stay the same but they cure way more people, because in 1974, only around one percent, or so, got cancer.
I used to really struggle with this. It wasn't until I read the middle of the second chapter of 2nd thessalonians. There it says something like, God will send them strong delusions and they will believe a lie because the love of God is not in them. Now I just try to tell the truth, with facts, and people can believe whatever God lays on their hearts.
God bless
"I used to really struggle with this. It wasn't until I read the middle of the second chapter of 2nd thessalonians. There it says something like, God will send them strong delusions and they will believe a lie"

So 2Thessonlians2:11 is about Marijuana?
Seriously?

It's about God sending delusions to keep people from Marijuana?

I think if you just want to get high... you should stop trying to justify it from scripture.
:)

L

Locoponydirtman

No one can anyone do research on a sch1 narcotic, because according to our government, these substances have no medicinal value. The government stopped all research on cannabis in the Carter administration. This was around the same time the National Institutes of Heath found in a study, that THC cured cancer, in cancer- induced mice, 1974.
So it seems, that the governments of the world have sat on another natural cure for cancer. All the while, eliminating all reaseach on the most medical plant in the history of the world and tried to eliminate it to extinction. Ayervedic medicine called cannabis, the queen of all plant medicine centuries ago for its ability to help nearly every ailment in some form or another.
You tube the video "Run from the Cure" for details on how to help your family or someone else. If they desire more options to terminal illness than the chemical "slash and burn" of modern medicine.
I respectfully disagree about profits. This is the most profitable conspiracy in the history of the world. Cannabis can detox the environment to the same degree. It can make concrete and over 30,000 other products. There is a bridge that had stood for over 600 years in France made from hempcrete. One acre of hemp can produce more paper than four acres of trees. It could end hunger as hemp produces more about 60% in dry weight of seed and is one of the most nutritious on earth.
There is not a more useful plant in the history of the world, both from a utilitarian standpoint and as medicine. It something that used to grow wild and is nearly effortless to grow. Not counting how many fines and jail time they have given non-violent offenders of using a God given plant and cancer is a multi-trillion dollar industry yearly. It seems it's about both.
What kind of cancer did it "cure"? Because I know a significant number of old pot heads that have cancer.
I think the problem with this theory is that there is not a way for pot to kill cancer, because what cancer is. Cancer is what happens when damaged cells attempt to reproduce beyond their capacity to do so correctly, thus the cell begins to hyper reproduce in attempt to produce good cells but only produces continually more incomplete cells. There is nothing in THC that can repair damaged cells, or stop the damaged cell from hyper reproducing so how does THC "cure" cancer?
The only plausible use for thc in cancer treatment is to boost appetite, and reduce pain.