Wife and Pet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't know about you but I always name my pets. What Adam did name the specific type of name and did not give them personal names. By all means its alright to give your wife a pet name. Is there anything else that you may need guidance on?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
People are given names shortly after birth, though endearments are often used in place of using a person's name, such as "Snookums" or "Honey." For instance, when I begin a conversation with my daughter on the phone, I often start by saying, "Hello dear." Is there a problem with giving pets names? Is it a pagan practice, or something to be avoided for some reasom?
The OP seems genuinely perplexed. I wonder what else he worries about.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dino,

Although this is a very good explanation of a false dilemma (a problem which occurs on cc constantly) the propositions in the OP are actually so incongruent I'd probably ask him to further clarify his point before doing the analysis.
Perhaps we should leave it to the professionals for his analysis. Something is a little off here.

7seasrekeyed

it's also interesting how women and animals are kind of lumped together

am I reading too much into that?

Status
Not open for further replies.