Will we see September?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2016
17,308
9,892
113
Been enjoying and taking to the Lord this brother's work, what is you experience? Do you sense Him quickening you in this season for a pre-trib rapture?
 
I plan on seeing September but at the same time I don't take having a tomorrow for granted. Don't feel any quickening either, but maybe that's just me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd
Been enjoying and taking to the Lord this brother's work, what is you experience? Do you sense Him quickening you in this season for a pre-trib rapture?
--------------------------------------
This guy means well but I take exceptions to a lot he says
 
Now that my Virago is on the road again I can’t say for sure about September.😂
 
Been enjoying and taking to the Lord this brother's work, what is you experience? Do you sense Him quickening you in this season for a pre-trib rapture?
NO!
I am well past my three score and ten, so seeing Sept, is up to my Lord.
 
i have noticed in the past 6 weeks a more powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit. i do not believe the rapture is in September or any time soon after that because the H.S. told me some things that haven't occurred yet.
 
Will we live till 1990
Or will the bomb kill us all by then

Spoiler alert: We did live. Steve Camp just likes to write lyrics like that.

I wish y'all would stop scheduling these apocalypses though. One, they never happen. Two, you keep scheduling them for THE MOST inconvenient times. September is when I plan to take a vacation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elizabeth35
Because there will be people with understanding to help many to Jesus during the great tribulation, and because Jesus will send His angels out to gather those who are asleep in the dust first and then all who are yet alive in the flesh, I am led to believe that is the rapture about the whish is discussed so much in this forum. I am content with this understanding.
 
We know there will be "saints of the rapture" from scripture, it is my understanding there can be no salvation without the work of the Holy Spirit, telling me Holy Spirit may not ne removed at the harpazo.:)(y):unsure::coffee:
 
There were 88 reasons why He was supposed to return in 1988. We've missed a few others since then.

Maybe you guys are right this time. If you are, you'll be right. If not, we will know the answer to that. 🤷
 
Nobody is date setting, Holy Spirit guides His own, many are receiving guidance and wisdom on these days.