Now it's down to Nod and Rachel!!!
Maybe your secret admirer is just very good at staying secretglad to see i was taken into consideration....it's the rollers isn't it....i KNEW i should have gone with the face mask.
hahaha this thread makes me feel like I'm 15.
I'll have a heart, if you are offering. hahaha people have always said I needed one.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3View attachment 39987
"The awkward silence can only mean one thing..."Yes - you have my attention!!!![]()
![]()
That's not so, Chrissy. I'm sure you are plenty worthy.
Yu deed, yoo meesed wniddle ole meee!
Weel, kat, hy, how beeen you 'ennn yerrr meOWeeers![]()
Well, I don't have nothing green so it appears I lost out.
*green goes and gives those 7 pastel green,chalky morsels to someone he admires also with green in their eyes.![]()
*looks curiously at Chrissy*
...and what would that be, Miss Chrissy?
*shrugs and smiles*
You never know...
Oh, really? That could be a lot of things...
![]()
Honestly im torn between arwen83 and rachelsedge..both seem to be awesome...