Will you be mine????( from your Secret Admirer)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy77
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hahaha this thread makes me feel like I'm 15. :D

I'll have a heart, if you are offering. hahaha people have always said I needed one.

Wow, you just sounded really old right there ^. You're not much older than 15, Little Stuart. ;)
 
I'm 8 years older than 15! :P

Just because it was like yesterday for you! :P I can barely imagine being 15 again.

*Scowls and gets out his newspaper with his tea*
 
Yes - you have my attention!!! :D :cool:
"The awkward silence can only mean one thing..." :confused:

(Well, possibly two - but, "just in case"...)

Dianna, honey - I am so sorry if I put a 'kink' in your "special moment"... I did not mean to "mess it up"... :( :( :(

I apologize to both you and Gary. :o :o

I was only trying to be funny. (while giving you a highly-esteemed compliment at the same time) :)

Please forgive me...


.
 
candyhearts.jpg



► 0:23► 0:23​


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6nrMDmUU
Sep 20, 2011 - Uploaded by saraatr0n
Remove; Report profile image; Flag for spam; Block User; Unblock User. dusterdude238 ...​
​
 
Yu deed, yoo meesed wniddle ole meee!


Weel, kat, hy, how beeen you 'ennn yerrr meOWeeers :D

Well, I don't have nothing green so it appears I lost out.

*green goes and gives those 7 pastel green,chalky morsels to someone he admires also with green in their eyes. :)


You know I am starting to notice a trend in my thread. Everyone is getting picked but me,lol.
Starting to remind me of back in high school. Even to the point where I can persuade the
people to my side if I bring them candy. Oh, I have something that tastes sweet but it isn't candy.
 
That image should have been this:

images


Hmm...that could also be many things, but perhaps I shouldn't probe any further. lol =p

I'm curious, does playful sarcasm come across through text?
 
Honestly im torn between arwen83 and rachelsedge..both seem to be awesome...

Ha, well thanks! Yeah, arwen83 is awesome. :) You seem pretty awesome yourself, Nautilus (which I am now properly pronouncing). Also the dog in your avatar is awesome because dogs are awesome. Apparently I want to see how many times I can say "awesome" in one post.

On a side note, I think it's sort of strange that CC shows who has looked at your profile. I don't want people knowing I creeped on them! It makes it harder to stal...I mean secretly admire.

:D