N
Of course it is possible to know a person enough online to admire them. I would say that having one on one conversation helps in getting to know a person, but I admire people who I have never had a mono y mono conversation with just by following their posts. Besides anybody who puts themselves out there online, be it social media or otherwise, is just asking to be creeped on in my opinion. It's not like you have this person's home and work address and phone numbers, know what kind of car they drive, and what they wear to bed at night....now that would be stalking! Go for it Pheonix!
Washing. WASHING their hair....or left the bath water running. I can never remember which excuse i've used when it comes to verifying later...
I'm right here, but I'm not worthy of your heart, Chrissy.You deserve a lot better.
When I was in highschool, we could send "Crush" sodas (clicky!) to people's lockers as secret admirers. Different flavors meant different things (red = love, orange = friends, purple = crush).
It's too bad we can't be so anonymous on here.![]()
Do any women here want to be my secret admirer? If so, here are the requirements:
1. You cannot be more attractive than me (my prettiness must have no competition!!!)
2. I only accept candy grams from "Laura Secord" chocolate stores (only the best for me, Baby!!!)
3. I am okay with "never" knowing who you are, so long as the chocolate's keep on coming!!!
I had that one in the bag until rule number 1.
Do any women here want to be my secret admirer? If so, here are the requirements:
1. You cannot be more attractive than me (my prettiness must have no competition!!!)
2. I only accept candy grams from "Laura Secord" chocolate stores (only the best for me, Baby!!!)
3. I am okay with "never" knowing who you are, so long as the chocolate's keep on coming!!!
Whoa, 6 cans! She must be really special! Or really likes soda.
I've never even heard of "Laura Secord" so I guess that disqualifies me! Sorry Descyple!
(Unless I'm just saying that so that it's not obvious that I am your secret admirer)
(Well no, I really have never heard of Laura Secord)
I've never even heard of "Laura Secord" so I guess that disqualifies me! Sorry Descyple!
(Unless I'm just saying that so that it's not obvious that I am your secret admirer)
(Well no, I really have never heard of Laura Secord)
Descyple, I think that Laura Secord is a Canadian chocolate shop, so your secret admirer will have to be Canadian....
Wow, Arwen, you're not keeping your "application" to be my secret admirer very secret, are you??? - lol.
Wow, Arwen, you're not keeping your "application" to be my secret admirer very secret, are you??? - lol.
APPLICATION?! Pfff, I don't need an application. There are other Canadian females on cc you know, who's saying that I was referring to myself?! hahaha