A
arwen83
Guest
Now don't be shy, Arwen!!! Having a crush on ole Matty-Boy is nothing to be ashamed about (unless you ask my ex-girlfriends - lol).
Who's Matt?
Now don't be shy, Arwen!!! Having a crush on ole Matty-Boy is nothing to be ashamed about (unless you ask my ex-girlfriends - lol).
Who's Matt?
apparently both me and descyple are named matt... it would explain us sharing things like dashing good looks and poetry writing skills
Who's Matt?
Arwen, you are officially disqualified!!!
Now it's down to Nod and Rachel!!!
Who's Matt?
Arwen, you are officially disqualified!!!
Worth it.![]()
Maybe she is tired of your stereotypical canadian male indecisiveness and would prefer your younger and more attractive twin separated at birth. I could be her Aragorn...![]()
I see your Aragorn, and raise you a...................................... Nevermind (I was going to say Frodo, but no women like men with hairy feet!!).
Do any women here want to be my secret admirer? If so, here are the requirements:
1. You cannot be more attractive than me (my prettiness must have no competition!!!)
2. I only accept candy grams from "Laura Secord" chocolate stores (only the best for me, Baby!!!)
3. I am okay with "never" knowing who you are, so long as the chocolate's keep on coming!!!
Now, to get my thread back on the right track.... Secret admirer you only have 5 days to declare yourself. I won't post my wants, desires, or demands because I don't want to overwhelm you so early on. You do need to do "something" to get my attention. I will be waiting, so patiently!
Arwen, you are officially disqualified!!!
Now it's down to Nod and Rachel!!!
Oh dear, Gabe, it is I who is unworthy of your heart.