Wisdom - Proverbs verse by verse

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
(Prov 8:6)

Listen, for I will speak of excellent things, And from the opening of my lips will come right things;
 
c1898675cd8204e7bb265ad8decca404.jpg
 
Proverbs 8:8 (NASB)
[SUP]8 [/SUP] "All the utterances of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverted in them.
 
Proverbs 8:10 (NASB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] "Take my instruction and not silver, And knowledge rather than choicest gold.
 
Proverbs 8:12 (NASB)
[SUP]12 [/SUP] "I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And I find knowledge and discretion.
 
Proverbs 8:13 (KJV)
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
 
Proverbs 8:17 (NASB)
[SUP]17 [/SUP] "I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.
 
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Proverbs4:7
 
Proverbs 8:20 (NASB)
[SUP]20 [/SUP] "I walk in the way of righteousness, In the midst of the paths of justice,
 
Proverbs 8:22 (NASB)
[SUP]22 [/SUP] "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old.