Wisdom - Proverbs verse by verse

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Proverbs 8:24 (NASB)
[SUP]24 [/SUP] "When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no springs abounding with water.
 
Proverbs 8:26 (NASB)
[SUP]26 [/SUP] While He had not yet made the earth and the fields, Nor the first dust of the world.
 
Momentary derail: I read Proverbs 46 last night before I went to bed, and Proverbs 20 this morning when I woke up. :o

Carry on...
 
Proverbs 8:26 (KJV)

While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
 
21838671798_00d4ba4ce4.jpg
 
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 8:30

then I was beside him, like a master workman,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]and I was daily his[/FONT][FONT=&quot] delight,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rejoicing before him always,[/FONT]
 
Proverbs 8:

34 Blessed is the one who listens to me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting beside my doors.

(ESV)
 
Proverbs 8:36 (NASB)
[SUP]36 [/SUP] "But he who sins against me injures himself; All those who hate me love death."
 
Proverbs 3

9 Honor the Lord with your wealth
and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
10 then your barns will be filled with plenty,
and your vats will be bursting with wine.