Women Pastors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I did not call her racist.

Another guy was claiming he was Jewish and said gentiles don't properly understand the Word of God because they are gentiles and that is the guy being the racist thinking he is better than gentiles just because he is jewish

See post #438

Anytime one race says they are better than another race, they are being racist
Can you be any more deceptive?
I said I follow Jesus but you go ahead and follow Paul.
You just tell untruths so easy.
How people do is what they truly are.
Deceivers are not of God.

Post #438
As a JEW, it's my opinion Paul is speaking on his own behalf. If it was God, Paul always says God this and that. These verses Paul said, I DO NOT PERMIT (he made it personal).

You're a Gentile so follow Him, I follow Jesus and His WORDS ONLY!

Where is what I said racist?

Are you born a natural Jew?

If not, then you're a Gentile.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Another guy was claiming he was Jewish and said gentiles don't properly understand the Word of God because they are gentiles and that is the guy being the racist thinking he is better than gentiles just because he is jewish

See post #438

See post #438

Thrn I apo;ogize I am glad you are not ;ike this it was my bad

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Adam's job was to tend the garden.

The devil was already cast down to the earth before God ever made Adam so he was already here.

God wanted Adam to have dominion over the earth but he failed and disobeyed God.
So your claiming God let Satan go near the tree of life in a fallen rebellious state. and the tree of knowledge in the garden of eden.

The tree of life that God had to protect to stop man living forever from.

And do you know where scripture says satan was cast down to earth before Adam fell .

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I'm not the one that wrote Titus 1:6-9, 1 Timothy 3:1-13, or 1 Timothy 2:12,13
No you did not write them, BUT YOU ARE portraying the one who did as if they came from God when we have Paul's words that say, it is MY DESIRE

That is 3 forms of deception I have pointed out that you have done.
It just comes natural to you.
And in here acting like you have knowledge to teach others.
You're teaching them alright, how to be like you, which is nowhere like God.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Can you be any more deceptive?
I said I follow Jesus but you go ahead and follow Paul.
You just tell untruths so easy.
How people do is what they truly are.
Deceivers are not of God.

Post #438
As a JEW, it's my opinion Paul is speaking on his own behalf. If it was God, Paul always says God this and that. These verses Paul said, I DO NOT PERMIT (he made it personal).

You're a Gentile so follow Him, I follow Jesus and His WORDS ONLY!

Where is what I said racist?

Are you born a natural Jew?
f not, then you're a Gentile.
I am sd overjoyed to hear you follow Jesus you saw the deception instinctavely it is a rare sight knowing where he is where he stands we have to pray for him I admit my prayer have never amounted to anythin not for myself or others but if anyone walks on the gift of prayer I ask fot prayer for this person

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The reason women are prohibited from being leaders of the Church is because Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church, is a male. Wives are subject to their husbands (Male) just as all women in the Church are subject to Jesus Christ (Male)/Leaders in the Church (Male).

Jesus Christ is not a feminist.
Nor is He a chauvinist.

By your “logic”, men should not be in authority in churches because all men are subject to Jesus Christ.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I am sd overjoyed to hear you follow Jesus you saw the deception instinctavely it is a rare sight knowing where he is where he stands we have to pray for him I admit my prayer have never amounted to anythin not for myself or others but if anyone walks on the gift of prayer I ask fot prayer for this person
I appreciate those kind words from you. They warm my heart and soul. God Bless.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm not the one that wrote Titus 1:6-9, 1 Timothy 3:1-13, or 1 Timothy 2:12,13

No problem
You see this is issue with you you call scritoure his turth but you only see it as words to fit your narrative what you think what you belive it was isn't about
God to you it is about what you believe what you think are you so unwilling to learn to acce[t the wisdom of others? you think you have it right? yhen prove it if I am wrong I will qccept his wrath but if you are unwillomg to accept my challentge you arr all talk

This is not a game his chooaing whp beleieves who adores him that is the key to his heart how a single drop of his love his is to much to handle yet you begg him to let you be in his arms forever so if you are so certan of what you think is yrue which is about you not him I dare you to prove me wronbg are you judt words or will you prove me wrong? by a;\means according to you I dserve all the tortute in hell I am wrong I sm lscking

But ;ets see whpes God prevai;d ypu speak but cam ypu prove ii4

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I appreciate those kind words from you. They warm my heart and soul. God Bless.
That is the entire purpose of us being in Christ to stengthen each other to be there for each other to have empathy to understand how everyone has such pain inside such damage and hurt they keep to themselves they don/t speak it they burry it thet carry it u heared I can fee; it in people but msnt faik rt fails to be strong on your iwn it is those around youthe bonds you have nade4

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
That is the entire purpose of us being in Christ to stengthen each other to be there for each other to have empathy to understand how everyone has such pain inside such damage and hurt they keep to themselves they don/t speak it they burry it thet carry it u heared I can fee; it in people but msnt faik rt fails to be strong on your iwn it is those around youthe bonds you have nade4
I thank Jesus because He has given me strength in the knowledge of His Holy Written Word. He allows me to read the scriptures and to be able to see what's being said, who is saying them, and if they're personally for us or for those in the time they were written. Most people who read this passage of scripture only reads what they want it to mean. God has opened my eyes so I can read and see where the words originate from.

It's like John 3:16. Many people argue over the meaning of the word "world." Does it mean the "Elect" or all human beings. But God has me read the whole chapter and when I read John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Might be saved surely cannot mean the Elect because they "are saved, not might be saved." So I can see that John 3:16 is about All Humans that Jesus died for, not just a select few.

So I believe like you said, it's not about strength and might in ourselves, but it is about strength and might in the knowledge of God's written/spoken word. And I believe this knowledge in God's word allows for those who "read" to be strengthened and edified. Definitely in this thread many need to be strengthened and edified. And I believe God has allowed You, myself, and couple Others here to utilize the knowledge of God's word to give strength and edification to those who have been hurt by this thread.

This is a type of thread that can destroy someone's faith in God. This is why God has placed us in here to keep that from happening.

God bless.

Dec 29, 2023
You see this is issue with you you call scritoure his turth but you only see it as words to fit your narrative what you think what you belive it was isn't about
God to you it is about what you believe what you think are you so unwilling to learn to acce[t the wisdom of others? you think you have it right? yhen prove it if I am wrong I will qccept his wrath but if you are unwillomg to accept my challentge you arr all talk

This is not a game his chooaing whp beleieves who adores him that is the key to his heart how a single drop of his love his is to much to handle yet you begg him to let you be in his arms forever so if you are so certan of what you think is yrue which is about you not him I dare you to prove me wronbg are you judt words or will you prove me wrong? by a;\means according to you I dserve all the tortute in hell I am wrong I sm lscking

But ;ets see whpes God prevai;d ypu speak but cam ypu prove ii4

I certainly hope you learn to accept what God's Word says someday.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Since the OP and others are more concerned with arguing about perceived slights rather than the topic, this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.