Worst junk food ever

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Well-known member
Dec 15, 2018
32,705
11,821
113
What would your pick be for the worst, most unhealthiest junk food meal ever?

My vote would be those deep fried donuts covered in sugar with jam inside, because its got sugar, white flour, carbs and transfat all in one. I dont know how it rates on the weight watchers scale. But I think thats the worst food you could eat. If you ate that everyday you would be a candidate for liposuction. Wash it down with Mountain dew or any fizzy drink and your teeth will rot and be discoloured too.

Or the cronut. Its a cross between a donut and a croissant, and they just give you indigestion.

Um yea Im not sure why Im thinking of such gross food. Maybe its after seeing Lonely God corn snacks and wondering what they are made of, but the ingredients are unitelligble I cant read chinese. Possibly monosoidum glutamate and garlic powder, dried milk powder and cheese flavour. Basically a pringle which is reconsituted potato packaged in a tube, deep fried to an inch of its life in palm oil with various unidentified flavourings made from scraps of dehydrated dripping. And im sure they mine the salt from somewhere radioactive...
 
  • Like
Reactions: tasha66
I'd love to try a deep fried Mars Bar invented in Scotland. They look absolutely disgusting and delicious at the same time! Apparently they are very popular.
 
My vote would be those deep fried donuts covered in sugar with jam inside, because its got sugar, white flour, carbs and transfat all in one.

That sounds downright heavenly, I'll take two raspberry bismarks please.

paczki-1.jpg
 
hmmmm......
I thought by coming in here i might learn a thing or 2 :LOL:
All I learned is this place is a trap for those of us trying to get health........
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snackersmom
Some college universities have food trucks on campus which serve sandwiches consisting of burgers, bacon, pork roll, sausage, eggs, french fries, onion rings, cheese and sauces all piled together on one sandwich. A few of those is a heart attack in the making.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tasha66
isn't it down right amazing how the world has been given the #'s and stats and the 'results' of the poisons
we have happily ingested and how world-wide health has drastically 'declined' until this very day???
AND, STILL,
so many willingly 'choose' to destroy themselves???
one should truly ASK THEMSELVES, (((WHY))), (((WHY))) do I choose to kill my body for my own pleasure & satisfaction???
our BODIES are either an (Holy Temple, or they are NOT)...
???
 
Today i was feeling peckish and had some spare change so I went to the student vending machine we have in the cafeteria hoping to buy a packet of cashew nuts. Well I pushed the wrong number on the machine and it ended up giving me a can of coke zero instead.

I was like no! And I couldnt get my money back! I told my teacher and she said well offer it to the class but everyone laughed at me and said no way they would touch that fizzy stuff that tastes like chemicals. So I took it home and used it to wash my car. The fizz dissolves all the grime and rust and leaves windows shiny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
Today i was feeling peckish and had some spare change so I went to the student vending machine we have in the cafeteria hoping to buy a packet of cashew nuts. Well I pushed the wrong number on the machine and it ended up giving me a can of coke zero instead.

I was like no! And I couldn't get my money back! I told my teacher and she said well offer it to the class but everyone laughed at me and said no way they would touch that fizzy stuff that tastes like chemicals. So I took it home and used it to wash my car. The fizz dissolves all the grime and rust and leaves windows shiny.
You bring up a great point, not sure you meant this point but reading the thread made me think of this. Real" food, like organic, is so expensive. Potato chips, a big bag, cost only $1.00. No wonder in the US we are obese. If we want "real" food we cannot afford it.....

By the way I slam on anything a $1.00 Mcchicken, chicken nuggets, french fries,.... Good food only a buck to bad not good for me...lol...
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
Someone joked that anything with crisco shortening wouldn’t break down in your system. Like it would be on a spoon and in 70 years the spoon will have dissolved and the shortening would still be there.
 
You bring up a great point, not sure you meant this point but reading the thread made me think of this. Real" food, like organic, is so expensive. Potato chips, a big bag, cost only $1.00. No wonder in the US we are obese. If we want "real" food we cannot afford it.....

By the way I slam on anything a $1.00 Mcchicken, chicken nuggets, french fries,.... Good food only a buck to bad not good for me...lol...
==========================================
Jacob,
you are very mis-taken in your thought that ((organic-real food)) is not affordable - one only has to do their (research) in
this area - hub and I shop on-line for the best deals for (good-real-food), and we also shop several of our local markets for
(organic), whether fresh or frozen - often, what most people would call the 'expensive store', offers BOGO's and other
great deals, one just has to learn when and how they are moving these products at the best prices -it's really a
no-brainier, if one is truly interested in getting well and keeping well, and not falling victim to the (sickness TRAP),
through 'poor-nutrition'...

hub and I live on a very modest-budget, yet we eat very healthy, simply because this is our PRIORITY and WITNESS
for all of those who Jesus puts into our lives - and just as an aside, (((we prefer to be well instead of willingly sickly.)))
 
@oldethennew

Healthier eating is a big area of change for me and mine right now.
I would be interested in any healthy recipes you may have that you are willing to pass along.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
GG,
we don't go by recipes, we just 'wing-it' as we go along and keep learning -
but, there are so many wonderful people on the web that wish to share
their recipes - the main thing is 'healthy ingredients', which is really, just
common sense -
we are in our 70's, with many health challenges, but we are still going strong and
we daily seek to improve our-selves and our health according to the Holy Spirit's guidance -
:):)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl83
we are in our 70's, with many health challenges, but we are still going strong and
we daily seek to improve our-selves and our health according to the Holy Spirit's guidance -
:):)
:)I've read that (and some of your stories/testimonies) around CC
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
you are very sweet to say such, - and we must say that we often grieve for others on this site
who have a desire to improve and put-away old-bad-habits that harm themselves and those
who love them, but always seem to be unable to correct or 'over-come' the very things that
are killing them and destroying the hearts of those who love them...
 
Oh it is hard to read these sorts of posts.
It's also very hard to live with someone who prefers junk food over real food and is offering it to you all the time.

My mum always cooked fresh food and she loved going to the market to choose the fresh veges and meats. She never would buy anything from the frozen aisle, she would make the food and freeze it herself. She never bought packets of chips to eat, the only snacky food she would buy is peanuts (often in the shell). She never bought chocolate bars or things like that. She made her own cakes and biscuits, would never buy ready made ones.

My dad was the complete opposite. It would really frustrate my mum that my dad had such poor eating habits, and sometimes spurn her homecooked meals (that took a few hours to prepare) and now she has passed and I am doing the cooking and looking after my dad I'm like help! I can't make him break a bad habit when he doesn't want to.
 
It has to be Reese's cups. I can eat a dozen, and I still want one more.
 
It has to be Reese's cups. I can eat a dozen, and I still want one more.
I don't think we have them in my country. We have Whittakers peanut slabs, which is just a slab of chocolate, with random peanuts inside.

Do you have Memphis Meltdowns?
 
Chocolate eggs.
Why have chocolate eggs when you can have REAL eggs?
Also eggs covered in chocolate are actually ...gross. And why would you eat the shell of an egg? Do you? DO you???