Would you marry a Buddhist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

look if I was attracted to her anything is possible.
they have a kind of born again component which is fascinating.
and their meditation is awesome imo.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A Buddhist is reincarnated (according to what they believe) because they failed in this life.
They also believe they could come back as a lower life form, depending on their karma.
A "successful life" would release them from the continual transmigration of the soul, and
they would then escape the cycle of suffering associated with earthly living and attachments.

How does your wife feel about that? :unsure:

M

morefaithrequired

A Buddhist is reincarnated (according to what they believe) because they failed in this life.
They also believe they could come back as a lower life form, depending on their karma.
A "successful life" would release them from the continual transmigration of the soul, and
they would then escape the cycle of suffering associated with earthly living and attachments.
reincarnation is the reason Im here with you guys on CC. despite this imperfect forum, its closer to the truth than half baked ideas about coming back as a mosquito.

L

Locoponydirtman

Emphatically no.

M

morefaithrequired

Buddhists are very quiet. and stable. and compassionate after all that sitting in the lotus position. it is attractive i admit.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This thread is better suited to the Miscellaneous forum... or perhaps another site altogether.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
you havent heard buddhists chanting obviously. Its very noisy. and debating.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Are they the ones with the ''bulls eye'' painted between their eyes :cool:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
and their meditation is awesome imo.
You like to make a lot of, let's say quirky threads. Most seem like just looking for a little fun, but it might be time to ask if you understand and believe THE Gospel.

Do YOU believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to eternal life for EVERY person?

M

morefaithrequired

ok. they are Godless in a way. but you would be hard pressed to find a nicer chap than Dal Llama. Not that I want to marry him of course.

M

morefaithrequired

I think i would have to respect their religion. even its God lacking.
you know most religions have a grain of truth. Its just that Catholicism has the most grains.