I really love the humor.
I know the feeling.
I just wanna learn everything about my salvation=Jesus=Yeshua=Messiah
Love you all.
Not by myself
But through the holy spirit of Salvation
Its the only salva that heals my wounds. Sometimes its so cold on the carnal mind its chilling.
Love your zeal mike.
And thanks Lynn for the idea to join a hebrewwannabe forum. You can come to.
I know there are wannabees.
As for me and I think Mike too,,its just raw amazing grace to be alive i Jesus again.
I know the feeling.
I just wanna learn everything about my salvation=Jesus=Yeshua=Messiah
Love you all.
Not by myself
But through the holy spirit of Salvation
Its the only salva that heals my wounds. Sometimes its so cold on the carnal mind its chilling.
Love your zeal mike.
And thanks Lynn for the idea to join a hebrewwannabe forum. You can come to.
I know there are wannabees.
As for me and I think Mike too,,its just raw amazing grace to be alive i Jesus again.