You know you're a nerd when you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
When your plans for the weekend are to stay home and "work on my popups."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Another great tune from a great video game. Kinda mellow one.

[video=youtube;B7jA35F3FD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jA35F3FD0[/video]

L

Lovebug

When you start to recognize the friends of your favorite youtubers' friends.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Lol lynx and Jonah lynx, that are the odds hahaha. Anyhow.

Oh! When you find connecting usernames on a chat room hilarious XDD Especially when they refer to something you like (dr who, star trek, videogames, ect)

Mar 5, 2012
You know you're a nerd when you wear three-piece suits and bow ties like every ​day.

S

Starduster

When you finish a family board game by saying "GG!"

When you feel like a Super Saiyan if your hair is spiked up crazily :cool:

C

cmarieh

I think when you know that you are a nerd, is when you would rather stay home and organize your closet. I am just sayin, cause I do that.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Find yourself constantly thinking of good video game names for your pets

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
You know you're a nerd when......................... I steal your lunch money from you!!!

Watch out, everyone, I will be walking through the CC Cafeteria today, and I might steal your money next (but I'm Canadian, so I will only take Toonies and Loonies!!!).

A

AbbeyJoy

You know your a nerd when you want to name your kid Anakin_ star wars Teyla and Ronan _ stargate Atlantis

S

ServantStrike

You know your a nerd when you want to name your kid Anakin_ star wars Teyla and Ronan _ stargate Atlantis
Yeah but Anakin was a traitor.... pick a name that doesn't apply to a traitor.

A

AbbeyJoy

When you try to read the book and watch the movie at the same time to compare how much the story lines are in the movie and book (tried reading the fellowship of the ring while watching the movie once it went ok I guess..lol)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
when you legitimately find other nerds more interesting as friends than normal people

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Define normal. I'm more normal than most people I know. =^.^=

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You have nooooooooooooo idea...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
When you spend a birthday party (where everybody else is engaged in a big loud conversation) comfortably seated in a corner, reading a book, pausing to listen to the rain outside, and having the time of your life.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
When you spend a birthday party (where everybody else is engaged in a big loud conversation) comfortably seated in a corner, reading a book, pausing to listen to the rain outside, and having the time of your life.
Same situation right now for me. Getting sick but that means I can drink coffee, watch morning soccer, and browse on tumblr whilst listening to music. Best morning ever.

A

AbbeyJoy

When you want to dress up your dog....lol STAR-WARS-DOG-COSTUME-22-1318362074.jpg