Your CC Alter Ego

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

Yep, you read it first here.

Sometimes when I’m flipping through the threads I find that some of the people posting reminds me of other people posting here. At times I even see people posting stuff the way I would have done myself.

You people ever been experiencing that? Like you have an alter ego lurking in the forum shadows 😁.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I don’t think anyone reminds them of me.

There is only one of me.

Unless there’s something I don’t know about 😅

M

morefaithrequired

Ok the truth is out. i have several former usernames. inlcuding:
heavencantwait
lessfaithrequired
faithfulpharisee
maccabeanrevolt
catharticcatholic
prolificposter

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Sometimes @cinder seems like the nice version of me. Not in all ways, but in some ways haha.
How about we say that you would naturally (or supernaturally for the overspiritual types) be as nice and kind as me if all your pain, isolation, and disappointments were taken away?

I believe seoulsearch repeatedly accussed (ok that's just a great spelling error, we're leaving it) me of being Lynx's alter ego when we got to meet in person. And in some posts I can easily see her point ( I just don't usually chime in if Lynx says first exactly what I want to say).

The only person who's alter ego I really am though is cinder's. I pretend to be her all the time.

S

Susanna

I just read a post before I made this thread, and that post was just like something I could have said. However, thing is....grrrr....that I have completely forgotten about who wrote that post....😡🤬😁.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Yep, you read it first here.

Sometimes when I’m flipping through the threads I find that some of the people posting reminds me of other people posting here. At times I even see people posting stuff the way I would have done myself.

You people ever been experiencing that? Like you have an alter ego lurking in the forum shadows 😁.
I have noticed that certain "newer" members (in times past) remind me of other members. It turns out they were the same person under a new name though.

S

Susanna

I have noticed that certain "newer" members (in times past) remind me of other members. It turns out they were the same person under a new name though.
That’s a no-count😁🤗.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I’m sure my internet self is a bit goofier and much more open than my actual self is. I certainly am more eager to go on and geek about stuff that is cute on the internet for sure.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Alright, there is one ...... and I'm probably wrong about this, but it's been kinda nagging at me a little. She__is_Legendary reminds me of.....

It's because of the Audrey Hepburn pout. She's sneaky like this. The sunglasses? (I'm hiding in plain sight type thing) The SheIsLegendary handle (and she is). Another giveaway was her dad died about 5 years ago. That's, as I recall, about the same timeline. There's a few throw-off's, and that's why I'm probably wrong. But I'll take a stab.

I think she is MissCris.

S

Susanna

I’m sure my internet self is a bit goofier and much more open than my actual self is. I certainly am more eager to go on and geek about stuff that is cute on the internet for sure.
I come across fairly normal on the internet (I think?!?).

IRL my language is so colorful that it would get me tossed out of the site if I resorted to put it down in writing😇.

S

Susanna

Alright, there is one ...... and I'm probably wrong about this, but it's been kinda nagging at me a little. She__is_Legendary reminds me of.....

It's because of the Audrey Hepburn pout. She's sneaky like this. The sunglasses? (I'm hiding in plain sight type thing) The SheIsLegendary handle (and she is). Another giveaway was her dad died about 5 years ago. That's, as I recall, about the same timeline. There's a few throw-off's, and that's why I'm probably wrong. But I'll take a stab.

I think she is MissCris.
And because of what you just said, this thread is now in business😄.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

I think she is MissCris.
I am certain that S-I-L is not MissCris, but that's because I know S-I-L has been here before under another name, contemporary with MC. I'm fairly sure I recall what it was, but I'll leave it to her to identify herself.

MissCris is a good'un. I hope she comes back sometime soon.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Hahaha if I had an altar ego I have a feeling she’d be constantly running around in a pusheen full body pajama.

....actually technically I do have an alter ego I guess?? 29FC50F3-CABE-4236-AD7B-0D9B72957E49.jpeg
It’s basically just a cartoonified version of myself

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
How about we say that you would naturally (or supernaturally for the overspiritual types) be as nice and kind as me if all your pain, isolation, and disappointments were taken away?

I believe seoulsearch repeatedly accussed (ok that's just a great spelling error, we're leaving it) me of being Lynx's alter ego when we got to meet in person. And in some posts I can easily see her point ( I just don't usually chime in if Lynx says first exactly what I want to say).

The only person who's alter ego I really am though is cinder's. I pretend to be her all the time.
Maybe. But it's not the case. So not too relevant.

But I will be nice here and say nothing. =X