Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Did I directly attack you? No. But I can if you would like. Your choice.
YOU started it by saying "I work in aerospace but I'll keep out of it". Why even say it if you weren't going to elaborate on it?
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Did I directly attack you? No. But I can if you would like. Your choice.
That's what I'm saying. If you know something, say it and share it. I'm not having a personal dig at him, I'm this way because I feel very passionate about this. It's been going on for years but they've been able to cover it up from mainstream knowledge, now though there is too much evidence and they can't deny it any more.YOU started it by saying "I work in aerospace but I'll keep out of it". Why even say it if you weren't going to elaborate on it?
So his actions determine yours? Is that as a christian does or someone in the world? Just something for you to take into consideration![]()
That's what I'm saying. If you know something, say it and share it. I'm not having a personal dig at him, I'm this way because I feel very passionate about this. It's been going on for years but they've been able to cover it up from mainstream knowledge, now though there is too much evidence and they can't deny it any more.
This is US and OUR kids that they're spraying. It's up to us to speak out about it and bring an end to this amoral act of injustice that is being done against us!
Or should we all just lie down and take it?
Come on!
Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.
He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up. I haven't said anything of the sort to him.
You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.
Did I directly attack you? No. But I can if you would like. Your choice.
Im sorryI was only going by your words.
Oh man you know what, all you've done is offered gas and air.Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.
He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up. I haven't said anything of the sort to him.
You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.
Oh man you know what, all you've done is offered gas and air.
You say you work at aerospace as though you know something about it. You see how passionate about it we are in this thread.
But still you choose not to say anything about it and instead find fault with the way I spoke to you?
Come on man!
I spoke to you how I thought Jesus might speak to you.
It was an honest rebuke, it wasn't an insult.
Why are we getting personal for?
This is not about you! This is about our government spraying us with harmful chemicals.
Perhaps you're just a shill?
What that doesn't mean anything. So you work in aerospace, so what? Many people work in aerospace... Just because they do doesn't mean that chemtrails aren't real and that we're not being sprayed.
Say something of value otherwise what's the point in talking at all?
Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.
He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up.I haven't said anything of the sort to him.
You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.
Thats great. Answer my question. What is your solution?
Why you asking cryptic questions man?Thats great. Answer my question. What is your solution?
My thought is that it is best to not breath in the chem trails too deeply.
LOOK UP.I think it's too late for several people on here... They sure seem to have been inhaling SOMETHING for far too long. LOL
To fulfill the NWO, which the bible DOES speak on, by the way. The intended result is to depopulate the earth, as per the NWO's agenda that has been going on for decades..
I see chemtrails every day, dozens of them criss crossing the sky..
I think it's too late for several people on here... They sure seem to have been inhaling SOMETHING for far too long. LOL
Thats due to medical advances. More cancer these days too.And yet, people are living longer and longer all the time.