Your thoughts on chem trails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rudimental
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Did I directly attack you? No. But I can if you would like. Your choice.


YOU started it by saying "I work in aerospace but I'll keep out of it". Why even say it if you weren't going to elaborate on it?
 
YOU started it by saying "I work in aerospace but I'll keep out of it". Why even say it if you weren't going to elaborate on it?
That's what I'm saying. If you know something, say it and share it. I'm not having a personal dig at him, I'm this way because I feel very passionate about this. It's been going on for years but they've been able to cover it up from mainstream knowledge, now though there is too much evidence and they can't deny it any more.

This is US and OUR kids that they're spraying. It's up to us to speak out about it and bring an end to this amoral act of injustice that is being done against us!

Or should we all just lie down and take it?

Come on!
 
So his actions determine yours? Is that as a christian does or someone in the world? Just something for you to take into consideration:eek:

Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.

He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up. I haven't said anything of the sort to him.

You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.
 
That's what I'm saying. If you know something, say it and share it. I'm not having a personal dig at him, I'm this way because I feel very passionate about this. It's been going on for years but they've been able to cover it up from mainstream knowledge, now though there is too much evidence and they can't deny it any more.

This is US and OUR kids that they're spraying. It's up to us to speak out about it and bring an end to this amoral act of injustice that is being done against us!

Or should we all just lie down and take it?

Come on!


Okay. So what is your solution?
 
Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.

He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up. I haven't said anything of the sort to him.

You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.


Im sorry:( I was only going by your words.

Did I directly attack you? No. But I can if you would like. Your choice.
 
Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.

He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up. I haven't said anything of the sort to him.

You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.
Oh man you know what, all you've done is offered gas and air.

You say you work at aerospace as though you know something about it. You see how passionate about it we are in this thread.

But still you choose not to say anything about it and instead find fault with the way I spoke to you?

Come on man!

I spoke to you how I thought Jesus might speak to you.

It was an honest rebuke, it wasn't an insult.

Why are we getting personal for?

This is not about you! This is about our government spraying us with harmful chemicals.

Perhaps you're just a shill?
 
Oh man you know what, all you've done is offered gas and air.

You say you work at aerospace as though you know something about it. You see how passionate about it we are in this thread.

But still you choose not to say anything about it and instead find fault with the way I spoke to you?

Come on man!

I spoke to you how I thought Jesus might speak to you.

It was an honest rebuke, it wasn't an insult.

Why are we getting personal for?

This is not about you! This is about our government spraying us with harmful chemicals.

Perhaps you're just a shill?

Thats great. Answer my question. What is your solution?
 
What that doesn't mean anything. So you work in aerospace, so what? Many people work in aerospace... Just because they do doesn't mean that chemtrails aren't real and that we're not being sprayed.

Say something of value otherwise what's the point in talking at all?

Well, that depends on how I respond now doesnt it? If I attack his character directly, then that wouldnt be very Christian now would it? However, if I attack his theology from a defensive stand point in regards to the topic at hand, then that is just debate.

He could have answered to the affect of "What does that have to do with it?" but, he chose to go further and essentially told me to shut-up.I haven't said anything of the sort to him.

You put the horse before the cart. You assumed.


First of all, Rudimental told you "say something of value". That does NOT equate into telling you to shut up. YOU ASSUMED that "essentially" he was telling you to shut up. So WHO is assuming things now? Hmmmmmm?

"Say something of value" means exactly that. Anything said of a negative nature does NOT positively contribute to the discussion here. Ever heard the saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? That means if someone doesn't have anything positive to contribute, then they shouldn't say one word at all.
 
Thats great. Answer my question. What is your solution?

If the majority of people would take a stand against these people orchestrating these global problems, they wouldn't be able to get away with this. Keeping the general population in denial is the easiest way for the evil conspirators to control us.
 
Thats great. Answer my question. What is your solution?
Why you asking cryptic questions man?

What is my solution to what anyway?

The solution to being sprayed from above?

The solution for it is not something that is easy to come by.

If it was we wouldn't be here now having this conversation..

It starts right here! It starts with YOU, I and US.

It starts with speaking out about it.

God gave us a mind to think and a tongue to speak.

He's given us the Internet to use as a tool to reach other people.

The question, is what are you going to do about it?

Sit around and laugh at and mock those that claim its happening as though its some crazy assumption?

Or actually research it for yourself and then think about what you as a Godly person can do about it.

You answer me that.
 
Jesus loves your cocky, smug, derisive attitude, Willie.. He really does. :rolleyes: Maybe YOU haven't smoked ENOUGH of something.. lmbo
 
To fulfill the NWO, which the bible DOES speak on, by the way. The intended result is to depopulate the earth, as per the NWO's agenda that has been going on for decades..

And yet, people are living longer and longer all the time.
 
I think it's too late for several people on here... They sure seem to have been inhaling SOMETHING for far too long. LOL

lol or maybe it doesnt have the effect on some people the way it was before? lol!!!
Idk if I should call this hillarious or crazy or both