You're in a fertility clinic....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
It's an absurd question to be asking. I'm going to listen to the Spirit of the Lord who would undoubtably be with me...
If it was only left to me, it would be the child first, the embryos next and perhaps I would only suffer from smoke inhalation. God still works miracles today.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Actually, God has already answered this question...John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his own life for his friends.
I have no fear of death or disfiguration...our rewards are in heaven and we are promised perfect bodies.

Montgolfier

Oct 21, 2017
So you really thought that making a life or death situation concerning children and unborn potential babies question on a christian site for a riddle to others was really a good idea,
especially considering that you are new to the forums for a good first impression!?
not smart in my opinion.

Haha.

Yeah probably not that smart..

..although, I'm not particularly aiming to make a good first impression ..

It's clear from your response that this kind of post is antagonistic, for that I apologize.

I'd rather have reasoned discussion than heated argument

The pro life / pro choice debate is very interesting and one that I am personally undecided on.....

Montgolfier

Oct 21, 2017
It's an absurd question to be asking. I'm going to listen to the Spirit of the Lord who would undoubtably be with me...
If it was only left to me, it would be the child first, the embryos next and perhaps I would only suffer from smoke inhalation. God still works miracles today.

Nice answer, but you need to help one of them out, can't have you choking on the smoke or you all perish

J

joefizz

Haha.

Yeah probably not that smart..

..although, I'm not particularly aiming to make a good first impression ..

It's clear from your response that this kind of post is antagonistic, for that I apologize.

I'd rather have reasoned discussion than heated argument

The pro life / pro choice debate is very interesting and one that I am personally undecided on.....
It would be different if you were to discuss prolife and prochoice with someone but making a scenario like this is not a good way to go about having a "discussion",for you're asking for "snap judgements" in this way if you wanna talk about that sort of thing then I'm sure that's no problem,common sense goes a long way,instead of experimenting with ideals by using people as guinea pigs so to speak try asking a "serious" and less odd question and you'll certainly get results and a "discussion" from doing so,which if that is what you want then don't be afraid to ask a question without the what if scenario more people appreciate a conversation rather than just giving a quick yes or no around here unless of course it's not a serious question being asked.

Montgolfier

Oct 21, 2017
It would be different if you were to discuss prolife and prochoice with someone but making a scenario like this is not a good way to go about having a "discussion",for you're asking for "snap judgements" in this way if you wanna talk about that sort of thing then I'm sure that's no problem,common sense goes a long way,instead of experimenting with ideals by using people as guinea pigs so to speak try asking a "serious" and less odd question and you'll certainly get results and a "discussion" from doing so,which if that is what you want then don't be afraid to ask a question without the what if scenario more people appreciate a conversation rather than just giving a quick yes or no around here unless of course it's not a serious question being asked.
Thanks. Your advice is noted :)

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Nice answer, but you need to help one of them out, can't have you choking on the smoke or you all perish
I, the child, or the embryos only perish if that is God's will that we do so...
You must not understand the power of God! :) I can do all things through God who strengthens me.

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
Without being critical of the situation created.
I would grab the embryos. The question is would I save a thousand lives or one.

But why on earth is a five year old in a room with frozen embryos, that room would be off limits to patients. And why haven't the emergency sprinklers come on yet?! Lol.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Without being critical of the situation created.
I would grab the embryos. The question is would I save a thousand lives or one.

But why on earth is a five year old in a room with frozen embryos, that room would be off limits to patients. And why haven't the emergency sprinklers come on yet?! Lol.
But then what are you gonna do with those eggs before they defrost? :/

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
But then what are you gonna do with those eggs before they defrost? :/
Lol. I'm only answering the underlying question while overlooking the fallacies. In reality I would grab the the kid and the embryos would likely be unharmed if the fire would even get bad enough to make that much smoke, t emergency sprinklers are pretty easy to set off, so the fire probably wouldn't move from one room to another.
And there wouldn't really be much you could really do for the embryos, especially since you would have to put gloves on to even open the nitrogen tanks their stored in.