You're Such a Flirt

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What makes a good flirt? Confidence, humor, and playfulness. Then you just roll with it... and if all those things are going good, you'll be flirting like a pro and it will be obvious but humorous and not too serious so she doesn't feel awkward or out of place. I'm not that great at it but my friend is a pro. I do alright if I'm in a really good mood and feeling playful as long as I'm not thinking about it too seriously. Ya think about it, forget it, pack up and go home cause it's done. It'll be obvious but not in a good way and you'll sound like a bumbling fool.
 
There seems to be a lot of flirting going on in this thread. You would think that this is a dating site but this must not be. Ain't that right, Honey? Oh...I stand corrected. Carry on good people.
 
For one thing, some guys need to learn that "Flirting" isn't about showing off your abs, or your strong muscles.. I honestly cant stand it when guys did that to me. It grossed me out, its like showing off your nasty dirty laundry socks that need to be washed in hot bleach or something.

Now when a guy starts talking to me like I am an actual human being, then we are getting somewhere... Doing anything other than treating me like a person, and treating me withe respect will get you nowhere.

Maybe it's my age or that I'm a Blond I don't know....But give me the hunky fireman with the tall ladder as I still need that light bulb changed........Eye candy please......now was that lefty Lucy or righty tighty......Oh, a little to the left will you please?
 
Maybe it's my age or that I'm a Blond I don't know....But give me the hunky fireman with the tall ladder as I still need that light bulb changed........Eye candy please......now was that lefty Lucy or righty tighty......Oh, a little to the left will you please?

I would go with the righty tighty.
 
Maybe it's my age or that I'm a Blond I don't know....But give me the hunky fireman with the tall ladder as I still need that light bulb changed........Eye candy please......now was that lefty Lucy or righty tighty......Oh, a little to the left will you please?
Lol gonna go make me find a hunky fireman! Lol
 
What makes a good flirt? Confidence, humor, and playfulness. Then you just roll with it... and if all those things are going good, you'll be flirting like a pro and it will be obvious but humorous and not too serious so she doesn't feel awkward or out of place. I'm not that great at it but my friend is a pro. I do alright if I'm in a really good mood and feeling playful as long as I'm not thinking about it too seriously. Ya think about it, forget it, pack up and go home cause it's done. It'll be obvious but not in a good way and you'll sound like a bumbling fool.
I agree Ace :-) and for gawds sake don't tell her u love her 3 minutes after you meet lmbo!!! Just go with it and have fun!!!
 
There seems to be a lot of flirting going on in this thread. You would think that this is a dating site but this must not be. Ain't that right, Honey? Oh...I stand corrected. Carry on good people.



SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! You are going to get us in trouble......We're trying to be good here.....
 
firefighters-calendar-600x4.jpg

Hmmmm not twins but so..... Lmbo
You know how hard it is to find clothed firemen! Their all shirtless
And it was a darn hard job but look I did it I suffer with looking through
Tons of firefighter pictures :cool: probably gonna b banned lol
 
firefighters-calendar-600x4.jpg

Hmmmm not twins but so..... Lmbo
You know how hard it is to find clothed firemen! Their all shirtless
And it was a darn hard job but look I did it I suffer with looking through
Tons of firefighter pictures :cool: probably gonna b banned lol


Ohhh my...are those pecs I see? oohhhh lawd a'mighty I feel my temperature risin'!! *douses self with water* mmmm mmm mmm :p
 
firefighters-calendar-600x4.jpg

Hmmmm not twins but so..... Lmbo
You know how hard it is to find clothed firemen! Their all shirtless
And it was a darn hard job but look I did it I suffer with looking through
Tons of firefighter pictures :cool: probably gonna b banned lol

Yeah I bet it was rough.......I bet you are looking at Mr. February right now.......or are you stuck on Mr. October.....I think it must be a job requirement. Hunks only need to apply - Eye Candy position available open - hunks only need to apply.....lol