To the thread title question, no, as the few verses below prove. The question here assumes (wrongly) an affirmative answer to the title question and is nothing more than a pretext for your heterodox Swaggart theology.If so how?
This is actually a great answer.... If we apply the Scripture, that spans all time and is for our lives today as in the day it was written because it is alive....To the thread title question, no, as the few verses below prove. The question here assumes (wrongly) an affirmative answer to the title question and is nothing more than a pretext for your heterodox Swaggart theology.
Genesis 1:22
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Genesis 2:3
And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
All blessings come through Christ. Undoubtedly what Christ accomplished on the cross is critical, but we should always keep our focus on the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.If so how?
“20 I am Crucified with Christ (as the Foundation of all Victory; Paul, here, takes us back to Rom. 6:3-5): nevertheless I live (have new life); yet not I (not by my own strength and ability), but Christ lives in me (by virtue of me dying with Him on the Cross, and being raised with Him in Newness of Life): and the life which I now live in the flesh (my daily walk before God) I live by the Faith of the Son of God (the Cross is ever the Object of my Faith), Who loved me, and gave Himself for me (which is the only way that I could be Saved).with Christ I am nailed to the cross.
Matthew 24:13God does not demand much from us but FAITH IN HIS SON AND HIS SPOTLESS SACRIFICE, i.e. the CROSS, i.e., the BLOOD OF JESUS, i.e., THE FINISHED WORK AT CALVARY CROSS.
“But he who shall endure unto the end (refers to the end of the Great Tribulation), the same shall be saved (speaks of survival, and not the Salvation of the Soul).”Matthew 24:13
But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved.![]()
“20 I am Crucified with Christ (as the Foundation of all Victory; Paul, here, takes us back to Rom. 6:3-5): nevertheless I live (have new life); yet not I (not by my own strength and ability), but Christ lives in me (by virtue of me dying with Him on the Cross, and being raised with Him in Newness of Life): and the life which I now live in the flesh (my daily walk before God) I live by the Faith of the Son of God (the Cross is ever the Object of my Faith), Who loved me, and gave Himself for me (which is the only way that I could be Saved).
21 I do not frustrate the Grace of God (if we make anything other than the Cross of Christ the Object of our Faith, we frustrate the Grace of God, which means we stop its action, and the Holy Spirit will no longer help us): for if Righteousness come by the Law (any type of Law), then Christ is dead in vain. (If I can successfully live for the Lord by any means other than Faith in Christ and the Cross, then the Death of Christ was a waste.)”
JSM
It is only by Faith in the Lamb of God that God awards Righteousness (Romans 4:5) to understand the Word of God in its truth and Righteous context (Proverbs 8:7-8) or it will be the letter of the law and not the truth of the spirit of the law.2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Matthew 10:22“But he who shall endure unto the end (refers to the end of the Great Tribulation), the same shall be saved (speaks of survival, and not the Salvation of the Soul).”
JSM
It is only by Faith in the Lamb of God that God awards Righteousness (Romans 4:5) to understand the Word of God in its truth and Righteous context (Proverbs 8:7-8) or it will be the letter of the law and not the truth of the spirit of the law.
The truth is God cannot bless us. He blesses Jesus, and we receive the blessings if we are in Christ.All blessings come through God. He used the cross to bless us beyond measure, but it was the One on the cross who blessed us more than the cross itself.
The cross is so valuable because of Him.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.The truth is God cannot bless us. He blesses Jesus, and we receive the blessings if we are in Christ.
“And you shall be hated of all men for My Name’s sake (the offense of the Cross): but he who endures to the end shall be saved (persecution will continue until the Second Coming).”Matthew 10:22
And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.