7000 men obey in silence

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Did Jericho's walls fall over or did the wall fall straight down ,? I don't know what's so hard to understand about that question it's asked a few ttimes
btw Dead man Don't lie
 
Did Jericho's walls fall over or did the wall fall straight down ,? I don't know what's so hard to understand about that question it's asked a few ttimes
btw Dead man Don't lie
The bible says that they fell down flat:

(Jos 6:20) So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

The word translated "flat" has this entry in my concordance:

"takh'-ath
From the same as H8430; the bottom (as depressed); only adverbially below (often with prepositional prefix underneath), in lieu of, etc.: - as, beneath, X flat, in (-stead), (same) place (where . . . is), room, for . . . sake, stead of, under, X unto, X when . . . was mine, whereas, [where-] fore, with."

Does that mean the bottom of the walls collapsed first? I don't know. Perhaps somebody who knows Hebrew can tell us.
 
The bible says that they fell down flat:

(Jos 6:20) So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

The word translated "flat" has this entry in my concordance:

"takh'-ath
From the same as H8430; the bottom (as depressed); only adverbially below (often with prepositional prefix underneath), in lieu of, etc.: - as, beneath, X flat, in (-stead), (same) place (where . . . is), room, for . . . sake, stead of, under, X unto, X when . . . was mine, whereas, [where-] fore, with."

Does that mean the bottom of the walls collapsed first? I don't know. Perhaps somebody who knows Hebrew can tell us.
Any archaeological finding ? Find wall stay together intact?
 
Any archaeological finding ? Find wall stay together intact?
Seem the Lord always leave evidence proof marker .40k men matching silent that's something in total agreement with the Lord
looked over it a bit and can find timeline of the daily march distance and how to act while not marching things like that
 
@frederickdoc I think I understand what you're trying to say.
You're trying to lead other men of your psycholigical calibur into Christ?
 
@frederickdoc I think I understand what you're trying to say.
You're trying to lead other men of your psycholigical calibur into Christ?
Maybe that's what He is doing.
Myself learned to uneducate. Many are over educated ,hold on to their teaching as total true and yes they have print to prove to unwise men . If people actualy knew the deception.it is mind blowing . I give a simple example.
Because many Don't understand when confronted with the truth of Him In Myself. And I don't fall to there level . it's either because they don't have the answer for the truth ,they were told, So they want to change the Subject and try to look good or be little somebody else. But at the end of the day they'll say you.
You are a good Person
Right there they have No clue educated or uneducated what they are saying. Look at the law and you will see The person is something only on paper legal fiction entity . Of course now the law books try to hide . The Lord will never say to me .Your a good person in Spirit or in audible . many words are common saying and the meaning have no value or even power to speak Life.most word are For a man made created artificial system that education teaches as fact . Because of this not being able to speak Life through the spirit we are limited that keep The Body of Christ from getting things done life healing Miracle etc. In OT days wars took years generations had to pass unbelief I don't really like to share it's like taming the tongue to speak Life to sum it all up
we need to speak with power and authority like the Lord you can probably see it as in a command actually . Enjoy
 
I have no idea. I know little about archaeology. I am sure from the Bible that the walls of Jericho did not stay intact when they fell. . . . .

Short part of the wall stayed intact above ground .some finds in pieces and another guy Wyatt he found the wall intact straight down in ground but no doubt it all existed

well not being expert this or that doesn't make an excuse not to want to know,

if you actually seek the word of God
The little things hept alot there's a proverb I'll look it up one day
 
The little things hept alot there's a proverb I'll look it up one day
The quotes attributed to me above your post were not all written by me. Only the first one was mine, this one:

"I have no idea. I know little about archaeology. I am sure from the Bible that the walls of Jericho did not stay intact when they fell. "

The other quotes, although they say: "David Lamb said," are not my words at all. They look more like your words.