7000 men obey in silence

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
² Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
³ For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
⁴ When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Can we get 7 men walk around a single city block no scripture on pop eats and no hand gestures or head nods. Most of all be silent!
For the battle to be won?
This day the battle isThe Lords ,
by the way He says .let try 7 times around time of day when everybody outside
 
I can't find 7 men ,so can I ask ti go Alone? Ok along as you Tried .anyway to do this you need know how to bind anyone from seeing flagging etc you. yes this is done even to be invisible .
I natural do it walking the dog plus a cat or two tag along ,as a covering of The Lord .That my little heaven on earth thing yeah sure people Stop ask questions that are aloud to see us. Many times people cross the he street just gone out of the way rt now I won't walk dog by a hater near ,Lord shown me he put weed killer and posted no labels .Now I need Much Rain wash the poison away next cus no rain soon the Lord probably have the haters wife hose the grass and I know when safe to walk dog cat and their other friends .see thats only one thing ,small minor but could cause serious harm. Same thing in everything in Life .
 
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
² Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
³ For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
⁴ When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Wonderful verses from Scripture, but how do they answer my post? How do they tell me what you meant by writing: "
"Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit.""
 
Jericho The walls went straight down into the earth.this only happen because 7000 men For seven Days listen to God!
start with that listen .in our own meshed better, words from within add to this things like how we people of God can even have a good conversation which is Meryl to the bones. or praising the Lord and sounding the trumpets . Put yourself as one of them 7000 in silence and all that a man needs to do as a man I can make you laugh on that .did they fear. God to obey something from your self you See in the word of God . silent mean no speak and no groans or laughter 7 Days. 25 word yours please if need. Double ok word replys so I can read limit script if possible I'm not here to Scriptures Tutor I want hear The Lord Through you All if that's ok? to do using what he shown in like examples reviling Scripture alive above thanx
Not sure where u get the 7000 from , or that it was only men who obeyed , can u give me the supporting scripture please ? Thank you .
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb
Not sure where u get the 7000 from , or that it was only men who obeyed , can u give me the supporting scripture please ? Thank you .
I wondered that, too. We are told that 7 priests were to go before the ark when the people marched around Jericho, but no mention that I can see of seven thousand men.
 
Its wasn't your message to ask
I wondered that, too. We are told that 7 priests were to go before the ark when the people marched around Jericho, but no mention that I can see of sev
I wondered that, too. We are told that 7 priests were to go before the ark when the people marched around Jericho, but no mention that I can see of seven thousand men.
I had a good mistake 40k that is more remarkable! It's about who can do this in Him .These men didn't even have HS But they are warriors. Threads I do, are to make one think on the word but then to Use principles in your own lives Onve I without thought bond the Devil by walking around 5 men in silence but made sure they seem me .I'm still learning from the Day .
 
Wonderful verses from Scripture, but how do they answer my post? How do they tell me what you meant by writing: "
"Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit.""
I was refer to how men act as men in this site
wasn't to your note tho
 
Do you have a problem with men acting like men? Should men act like women or like animals instead?
Well, of course it wasn't my message. I don't reply0 to my own message. I was replying to a message from Suze. What is wrong with that?
I
Well, of course it wasn't my message. I don't reply0 to my own message. I was replying to a message from Suze. What is wrong with that?
Idk whats going on? seems there multiple IDs by same person. If stick to the topic would be I appreciated
at least the Israelites won they're battle doing something I never seen a any man men do .
 
I

Idk whats going on? seems there multiple IDs by same person. If stick to the topic would be I appreciated
at least the Israelites won they're battle doing something I never seen a any man men do .
Not multiple IDs. I can assure you that Dino246 and I are not the same person. For one thing, Dino246 is in Canada according to his profile, and I am in the UK.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dino246 and Suze
Do you have a problem with men acting like men? Should men act like women or like animals instead?
Just men speaking as humen it ok just come your level and stuck on .No nothing gain in Him
thanx for that
Let talk about the walls going straight Down you know I prob made that up you catch unnecessary stuff to talk about having nothing to do with the title you're more worried about your penmanship if you studied they used to text print Bible books To Look As Hand written I prob made that up also you just come off way wrong in your mind and have No authority to speak to me or any other as Its seem to love Lust that .more than the Anointed one and His Anointed.
 
Not multiple IDs. I can assure you that Dino246 and I are not the same person. For one thing, Dino246 is in Canada according to his profile, and I am in the UK.
Same spirit I seem to see. online can be from anywhere I've done that 15 years ago plus how you know I refer to both accounts you mentioned that crazy Kool
 
Same spirit I seem to see. online can be from anywhere I've done that 15 years ago plus how you know I refer to both accounts you mentioned that crazy Kool
Yes I suppose that it is possible to make it appear that I am in multiple locations, but I assure you I have not done so, and that Dino246 and I are not the same person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
Same spirit I seem to see. online can be from anywhere I've done that 15 years ago plus how you know I refer to both accounts you mentioned that crazy Kool
Hello ! I'm so sorry but I'm having trouble understanding your messages 😞 please try to b a bit clearer , then I'm sure more people will enjoy reading what u have to say ❤️ .
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb
Same spirit I seem to see. online can be from anywhere I've done that 15 years ago plus how you know I refer to both accounts you mentioned that crazy Kool
Wow , I c u have posted over 1000 messages in one month ! That's awesome !
 
Hello ! I'm so sorry but I'm having trouble understanding your messages 😞 please try to b a bit clearer , then I'm sure more people will enjoy reading what u have to say ❤️ .
I know because we're talking about everything else but the topic