A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
How much spirit connection gospel music can give you... i just don't wanna stop...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was sad to see that Ugly quit the site and now has 'guest' status. I feel that way sometimes but I am going to stay the course.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I was sad to see that Ugly quit the site and now has 'guest' status. I feel that way sometimes but I am going to stay the course.
I felt the same way too.. kinda disheartening that we become to wordy with each other and then we chase each other away from the place we considered fellowship

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight peeps, ketch y'all later.... Brandon!!! Don't think about it... you know what, lol... ketch ya Mel and deade... ciao ciao

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
WHY did he quit the site n whats the purpose n coming back as a guest?

No one "comes back" as a guest. When an account is deleted their profile information ceases to exist but since their posts do not get eradicated their user title auto changes to guest.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I find myself wanting to empathize with and pray for 'Ugly'... While he was well aware that his direct approach was often contentious and met with continued resistance; in my heart and soul I feel that he needed us/this cc forum to given him balance along his personal journey (we can't pretend to know his struggles) and the weight/burden of the cross he carried everyday. I will pray for him, I pray he is well, and I pray that he finds his balance and his peace, and that he recognizes that he is always welcomed to return here as a safe-haven; where loving christians inevitably will love and appreciate him... God Bless you brother - I pray that you are well...

Aug 2, 2009
Its even more important to stay now because the new members are getting charged for stuff that us old timers still get for free here.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
No one "comes back" as a guest. When an account is deleted their profile information ceases to exist but since their posts do not get eradicated their user title auto changes to guest.
Sometimes i wonder if you guys are everywhere and just waiting for someone to ask "that" question so you just pop up. lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
its going ok just a tad anxious but other than that okay lol you?
Why you anxious? I'm ok, feeling dirty though... woke up not long ago and i ain't had my bath.. ain't eaten too, only my mouth is happy, lol