A thread of Blain's Psalms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I just love meditating on how much God loves all of us.....His love is absolutely amazing to me and so life-giving!

The enemy really does not want us to know or understand God’s love for us because once we do - it’s so empowering to know and experience God’s love.

You know His love for you - it’s evident in the words you write....

Wooooohooo! We are looooooooved by God! :love:(y)
Yes his love is what something else entirely. You know when I first became saved I asked God how can I become strong in you? And the first and best advice he ever gave me was the response he spoke to me, seek love first and everything else will be given.
I took his advice to heart and sought after his love to know it to have it to relish in it I had a thirst and hunger that to this day only deepens.

And the interesting thing is that of all the gifts of the spirit his love is what my greatest strength is

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
A day of joy and a night of life, the heavens praise and worship the lord as they father molds his craft. In his hands a soul he gently molds, with care and love he forms the child he treasures. For I the lord who knew you even before you were formed in your mothers womb have taken pride in my creation.
Though you knew not I knew you, though you were unaware you were mine.

My precious one whom my hearts pride and joy is, you who is celebrated since the creation of your birth, if only you knew the love I poured into your being. if only on that day you were present to see your creation. in my hands did I hold a treasure beyond measure and in my eyes were the love you would come to know.
As you and your loved ones celebrate the day of your birth my kingdom is in remembrance of the glory of your creation and a feast in accord is held, yes for you my beloved I hold such a feast for you are my child whom I the lord have taken great care to form.
I watch you my dear one as you grow and live, I walk with you and sing with you, I cry with you and I laugh with you. Never was there a time I was not with you never once did I leave your side and not hold your hand. Strong one, honored one, my beloved treasure. If you could only see if you could only know if there were words to speak of my joy in you.

How I long to show you the beauty of this day and the depth of it's wonder, how my heart sings over you and my arms blanket you. As you celebrate the day of your birth and celebrate the birth of others recall my words in your mind body and soul. Let the feelings I pour into you with these hands reach your heart and cut it as a blade. Let the love bleed and the wonder overflow. Let the rain of my praise over you drench you without umbrella, for in you I shower my love and over you is my glory, and in my glory do the heavens sing and dance and on this day are the heavens shaken abound with the drums of joy and honor.

Do you think yourself unworthy of such things? do you hesitate to take my gift to you? Am I not the lord of lord? are my words not without equal? Be still my wonderful creation and absorb, be fruitful and flourish in letting my words embrace your heart. For though you celebrate this day on earth the heavens are trembling at this very moment for in my craft was my glory realized and in my love were you born.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
A day of joy and a night of life, the heavens praise and worship the lord as they father molds his craft. In his hands a soul he gently molds, with care and love he forms the child he treasures. For I the lord who knew you even before you were formed in your mothers womb have taken pride in my creation.
Though you knew not I knew you, though you were unaware you were mine.

My precious one whom my hearts pride and joy is, you who is celebrated since the creation of your birth, if only you knew the love I poured into your being. if only on that day you were present to see your creation. in my hands did I hold a treasure beyond measure and in my eyes were the love you would come to know.
As you and your loved ones celebrate the day of your birth my kingdom is in remembrance of the glory of your creation and a feast in accord is held, yes for you my beloved I hold such a feast for you are my child whom I the lord have taken great care to form.
I watch you my dear one as you grow and live, I walk with you and sing with you, I cry with you and I laugh with you. Never was there a time I was not with you never once did I leave your side and not hold your hand. Strong one, honored one, my beloved treasure. If you could only see if you could only know if there were words to speak of my joy in you.

How I long to show you the beauty of this day and the depth of it's wonder, how my heart sings over you and my arms blanket you. As you celebrate the day of your birth and celebrate the birth of others recall my words in your mind body and soul. Let the feelings I pour into you with these hands reach your heart and cut it as a blade. Let the love bleed and the wonder overflow. Let the rain of my praise over you drench you without umbrella, for in you I shower my love and over you is my glory, and in my glory do the heavens sing and dance and on this day are the heavens shaken abound with the drums of joy and honor.

Do you think yourself unworthy of such things? do you hesitate to take my gift to you? Am I not the lord of lord? are my words not without equal? Be still my wonderful creation and absorb, be fruitful and flourish in letting my words embrace your heart. For though you celebrate this day on earth the heavens are trembling at this very moment for in my craft was my glory realized and in my love were you born.
Oh Blain, that is absolutely beautiful!!!!! So much joy God has over His creation, so much love!!!

Thank you for writing this poem and sharing with all of us!!! This poem is for you, too! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh Blain, that is absolutely beautiful!!!!! So much joy God has over His creation, so much love!!!

Thank you for writing this poem and sharing with all of us!!! This poem is for you, too! :love:(y)
I am so glad you loved it, I just wish there was a sticky on the forum om david's heart so that everyone wouldn't have to scroll to find it

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
What I long to say I am mute, what I long to hear I am deaf. Where I long to walk I am crippled, where I cry for purity and healing I am a leper. How my soul cries for clarity oh Lord, how my heart seeks and listens but hears no sound. To my king, my beloved my cherished one hear your servants cries, let him that has ear to hear hear, let him that has tongue to speak speak let him that has feet follow.

For my soul my king is torn entwine. my spirit speaks things I know not nor can I confide in, my heart sings a song in which I know the tune but not the words and my mind ponders but dismisses. It is to my desperation oh precious one that your servant cries, in the only way that he knows he writes to his king.

For indeed desperate am I and silent is your lips, your spirit flows with each song every word spoken and every moving image but alas I cannot hear nor do I understand. To you I write in hope, in your I leave my prayer. If you should speak to me lord then let me hear, if I hear let me listen. If I listen let me understand, if I understand then let me move.
For I hear it father as a small voice, I feel it lord as a stirring fire, I sense it lord as a river of water and yet the bedrocks cascade the flow and I in my weakness cannot drink. To you father I beg to you my love I come in desperate need. If you should speak to your servant then let your words roar like thunder so that even the deaf can hear, if you should show him wonders in visions then let it be as brilliant as the sky so that even the blind can see.

If you speak such things to your servants heart he would listen, if you would show him such things he could see. As a scholar he years to understand, as an artist he craves to paint as a sinner he dreams of your righteousness. But my lord as you have spoken things to your servant and stirred his spirit will you not hear his soul in it's cries? can you not see my king how he seeks, how he knocks, how he asks but the door remains locked?

For you know why I write, you hear what my heart sings and what my soul cries, you know my lord all that oppose me all that stumbles me. You know all I ask and in why I ask. And so in according to your word my king for you are not a liar let him who ask be given

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What I long to say I am mute, what I long to hear I am deaf. Where I long to walk I am crippled, where I cry for purity and healing I am a leper. How my soul cries for clarity oh Lord, how my heart seeks and listens but hears no sound. To my king, my beloved my cherished one hear your servants cries, let him that has ear to hear hear, let him that has tongue to speak speak let him that has feet follow.

For my soul my king is torn entwine. my spirit speaks things I know not nor can I confide in, my heart sings a song in which I know the tune but not the words and my mind ponders but dismisses. It is to my desperation oh precious one that your servant cries, in the only way that he knows he writes to his king.

For indeed desperate am I and silent is your lips, your spirit flows with each song every word spoken and every moving image but alas I cannot hear nor do I understand. To you I write in hope, in your I leave my prayer. If you should speak to me lord then let me hear, if I hear let me listen. If I listen let me understand, if I understand then let me move.
For I hear it father as a small voice, I feel it lord as a stirring fire, I sense it lord as a river of water and yet the bedrocks cascade the flow and I in my weakness cannot drink. To you father I beg to you my love I come in desperate need. If you should speak to your servant then let your words roar like thunder so that even the deaf can hear, if you should show him wonders in visions then let it be as brilliant as the sky so that even the blind can see.

If you speak such things to your servants heart he would listen, if you would show him such things he could see. As a scholar he years to understand, as an artist he craves to paint as a sinner he dreams of your righteousness. But my lord as you have spoken things to your servant and stirred his spirit will you not hear his soul in it's cries? can you not see my king how he seeks, how he knocks, how he asks but the door remains locked?

For you know why I write, you hear what my heart sings and what my soul cries, you know my lord all that oppose me all that stumbles me. You know all I ask and in why I ask. And so in according to your word my king for you are not a liar let him who ask be given
Absolutely beautiful! You captured the depth of a seeking heart to hear, know, understand, touch and feel God our Father’s heart and mind....His ways.....beautiful! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Absolutely beautiful! You captured the depth of a seeking heart to hear, know, understand, touch and feel God our Father’s heart and mind....His ways.....beautiful! :love:(y)
Well this spalm is for anyone who knows such a heart but in all honesty this one was from the depths of my own heart, I could have sworn last night after I wrote this I heard a voice call me the hungry one as if it was a title

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Let the sunshine glisten, allow the streams to flow unburdened, show the brilliance of the shining moon as she brightens the darkness of the night. Sing of birds of fortune, blow oh winds of stirring for a day of days is at hand. The fire that burns in the heart of the king, the light of which shines forth his magesty blinding as it is, the voice that calls just over the horizon speak the name of whom you have adored.

The name of all names and the Lord of all Lords. the lion and the lamb the mighty and the meek. For he himself has known and will speak, for he himself has bought and will covet. For the blood of the king a royal sacrafice has he given for his chosen ones.
A pouring he give them a title he grants, authority is theirs and sent forth have been called. Arise oh warriors of our Lord for your time is at hand, raise the shouts and the battle cries for the battle is here. The darkness has onslaught and the wicked have prevailed, the light in hearts of all is dimering and the tears of the battered overflow

A year has come of trouble and fear, a sickness abounds and the world enrages. The fires of war in the minds of the world a the prayers of the saints ascend. A power that comes a moving that nears, fear not beloveds for your struggles will fall, cry no more oh bruised and battered warriors for your prayers have been heard. An answer that comes swifter than the lightning, a fire that has risen in the hearts of his children. In sync are their spirits in ringing is their voice.

For in their souls they sense it, in their eyes they burn it, in their blood they surge it. A prophecy is given a promise to be kept. A mystery at hand and A walk now over. Hear the joy that uplifts in the heavens accept the scroll of your calling. For the time has come and is here even now that the king calls for arms. Fall oh you spirits of blood and wickedness for his army is ready, stagger solders of the fallen for you will soon fall. Walk in shame enemeis of the king for his children will push back, shout in anger of wicked ones for in his power they soon will walk.
An anointing will they recieve and in new light shall they conquer, in life and in power shall the come soon to meet you. A thunder you shall hear of the sound of his mighty ones a shiver down your spine will you quake. No more will you weaken their souls, no more shall you have influence over their hearts for they have been empowered by the one you have slain. Listen oh precious ones to the lords calling, for he is speaking and he is calling. Soon will you recieve the scroll of the call and near is the calling of your name. For you know full well what the spirit is speaking though you understand it not, for you see clearly what is at hand over the horizon though you conceive it not, and you hear the calling stirring inside though you express it not.

Listen To the voice inside that whispers for these things are not unknown, hear the calling that he presents to you beloved and accept it. As before an outpouring comes near and your arms are you called you take,
For very soon shall you walk in his power like never seen before

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Let the sunshine glisten, allow the streams to flow unburdened, show the brilliance of the shining moon as she brightens the darkness of the night. Sing of birds of fortune, blow oh winds of stirring for a day of days is at hand. The fire that burns in the heart of the king, the light of which shines forth his magesty blinding as it is, the voice that calls just over the horizon speak the name of whom you have adored.

The name of all names and the Lord of all Lords. the lion and the lamb the mighty and the meek. For he himself has known and will speak, for he himself has bought and will covet. For the blood of the king a royal sacrafice has he given for his chosen ones.
A pouring he give them a title he grants, authority is theirs and sent forth have been called. Arise oh warriors of our Lord for your time is at hand, raise the shouts and the battle cries for the battle is here. The darkness has onslaught and the wicked have prevailed, the light in hearts of all is dimering and the tears of the battered overflow

A year has come of trouble and fear, a sickness abounds and the world enrages. The fires of war in the minds of the world a the prayers of the saints ascend. A power that comes a moving that nears, fear not beloveds for your struggles will fall, cry no more oh bruised and battered warriors for your prayers have been heard. An answer that comes swifter than the lightning, a fire that has risen in the hearts of his children. In sync are their spirits in ringing is their voice.

For in their souls they sense it, in their eyes they burn it, in their blood they surge it. A prophecy is given a promise to be kept. A mystery at hand and A walk now over. Hear the joy that uplifts in the heavens accept the scroll of your calling. For the time has come and is here even now that the king calls for arms. Fall oh you spirits of blood and wickedness for his army is ready, stagger solders of the fallen for you will soon fall. Walk in shame enemeis of the king for his children will push back, shout in anger of wicked ones for in his power they soon will walk.
An anointing will they recieve and in new light shall they conquer, in life and in power shall the come soon to meet you. A thunder you shall hear of the sound of his mighty ones a shiver down your spine will you quake. No more will you weaken their souls, no more shall you have influence over their hearts for they have been empowered by the one you have slain. Listen oh precious ones to the lords calling, for he is speaking and he is calling. Soon will you recieve the scroll of the call and near is the calling of your name. For you know full well what the spirit is speaking though you understand it not, for you see clearly what is at hand over the horizon though you conceive it not, and you hear the calling stirring inside though you express it not.

Listen To the voice inside that whispers for these things are not unknown, hear the calling that he presents to you beloved and accept it. As before an outpouring comes near and your arms are you called you take,
For very soon shall you walk in his power like never seen before
Amen! Those words are alive and breathe life into my soul! Amen. :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Amen! Those words are alive and breathe life into my soul! Amen. :love:(y)
I am so glad, normally the words just flow but on occasion like this time I have to ask God what to speak and this was a powerful one it was like I felt his words ringing through my body and it was almost as if it was written in power in general like there was such authority in it like his thundering voice was speaking as I wrote truly an amazing experience

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Be still small one and rest in my wings, be silent oh raging sotrms for my love overtakes thee. My precious one though you shelter it I read your heart, I know of the trobules that stir and the fires that rage. Let me hold you small one and sooth your burns, give up and fall into the warmth of my arms. Leto go my child and stop fighting, enough putting on a strong face for you are weary and are tired.

I called you to be strong dear one but not like this, for does not the strongest of warriors reach their limit? doesa a mighty stone castle not one day turn to rubble? For even the strongest of my loves have their limits and have I not told you little one to rest in me? Have I not declared my yoke is light? I see the chains you encase yourself in and I hear the weary cries within your soul, for though you hide it in your words your soul still speaks and I listen.

I have been calling to you for a season to let your guard down, I have spoken to you through many means to finally let the sigh of relief out. You need not fight anymore my precious one for I have won the battle for you, you need not show your fire in your weariness for you only singe your own self. I hear you soul crying out for my cool waters, I feel your burns longing for it's cool soothing. I reasonate with your hearts craving for my love and the warmth of my sheltered arms.

You try even to hide these things from me who sees and knows all but my silly child you know nothing is hidden from my eyes. Even in your prayers you try to be strong for me, you try to show your faith and your fire but this is why you have not recieved because you are on fumes. How can one walk in the desert without the rest of the shade? how can a parched soul give refreshment? how can a weary nomad make it to the oases in the cracked sands of the wilderness?

For your feet are dry and burned, your throat is parched and crass, your stomach is empty and eating itself and your body because of lacking is pushing past its limits and will soon collapse. But struggle no more for I have been here the whole time begging you to listen and rest. I offer food of great delights and wine of sweetness such as kings and queeens have never tasted. I brings water of renewal and life. If you had listened to me before you would have been given strength from one bite of my food, you would have been revived and strengthened from a single drop of water on your dry tongue and would have been in serenity from a taste of my wine.

I speak to your soul dear one with my every being, come and dine with me at the kings table come from the dry and weary desert, let us run and play with joy together in the fields of my haven. Let us marvel and wonder at the things I have stored for you together, let us splash and plays games on the beach of my eternity. For even as you read this you know the words I speak, even as you write this you know what is being spoken. For not all things are for my church though my words that are written are for all to soak. As you write my beloeved the words I speak I hear your soul speaking for the church, I feel the desire for the these things to be given to all who read.

How hard you have struggled how long you have waited and been burned by the sorrows of this life. How heavy are the chains you bare and how deep is your cuts and bruises. As an animal licking it's open wound you hurt and are mangled, the thorns of this life and of yourself entangle and prick your skin. I have seen your tears and have heard the great pain your soul cries inside, I have heard your hearts deep longing for me and your love for me tickles my heart beyond your understanding. If only you knew my strong one how very proud I am of you, for you have even in your folly given me your willingness and have spoken of the pride you wish to give me.

And yet even now dear one though you need all these things that I will gladly give you with abundance I feel your heart crying forth for these words to reach my church and that is why I have called you to be my warrior and my voice for even in your burns and your great suffering that only I see and know the depth of your heart still puts them first.

You say to yourself I am not worthy, you see yourself and say I am so weak, you hear yourself and laugh in mockery. But my dear one you still even in such adversity in this life and most in yourself show my love and my heart in your desire to strenghten my church, how you always think of them and speak for them first and how you show my heart in everything you speak.

You deny your calling because you think to yourself you are not deserving, you know the signs and you know the fruits of the calling and you show them in everything you speak yet fail to listen and accept. Even now you fear to say the word, even now you hesitate and speak the calling even without trying. my wordsa flow in you as a flowing river because you are as I say you are.

Those who see you and who know you, who have relished in the words I have given you to speak and recieved the joy and life in the words that were written know your calling, they know your gift for it is evident. But alas my silly one you do not need to speak it until you are ready to accept it, and I will continue to use you as you are and continue to speak to the church through you as I have seen the joy and warmth it shines in your heart as I do so. And again your heart shows my love at exceeding measures for though many boast of my words throguh their lips and though many speak my authrority of my mouth for their own gratification the joy you have is not in the calling but the fruits you see in their souls from it.

You are a child of wind and fire and you feel it, you wonder why fire and wind are so attractive to you, why shining blue eyes speak to you so deeply, why when the wind stirs on your walks you stop as if a presence is there. But my child listen to the voice that speaks for many have spoken it to you, they know you they see you and they hear you but you will not come unto full power in your gift until you accept it. But know this I will use you to speak to my church and will ready the pen whenever you ask but one day I will call you to greater heights things you see in your dreams but do not think is possible and that day will be here sooner than you believe and you have seen in the vision of the past the calling and scroll I will hand to you and you know when you accept it what will happen.

So be eager my child be joyful and excited for my voice has spoken of all that is to come so very soon and though you try to believe it you cannot see it and though you speak it to the church you cannot accept it. But fear not little one for you follow your heart and even in your blindness you have followed my steps accordingly, you need not be able to see what is ahead for I will continue to speak it and bring the curtain up in the astonishing reveal.

You say to me with your fiery heart I will show you my resolve, now show me only a minute longer my warrior.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Another absolutely beautiful word for God's Beloved.....so much depth and richness, so life giving!

All I can say is.....AMEN! :love:(y)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wow, thank you Blain. Thank You Lord. I will stand with You and show another minute Lord. You have given us so much Lord because You have given us Yourself.

These words hit home. I am so grateful.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
To the Lord I sing my song, to his waters I dance with my feet. How pleasing Oh lord are your waters to my skin, how sweet are words to to my ears. If I ask will my king will speak honey to me? If I pray will you sing your lullaby to my soul? A child am I in your arms, a heart that adores and buries his face in your dwelling.

If I my kind had the words to speak it shall I speak my love? If I my treasure has the vocal cords shall I sing my inner most dwellings to you? If I my beauty had the tears for it shall I show you the ocean of my tenderness for you? My precious, my beloved, my king and mt most adored father how I long to speak the words my lips cannot utter how I crave to sing to you what my voice cannot voice.

A tender heart of such wonder, a heart so hungry and bleeds for you a soul that laughs and plays with my mighty one and a body that even in it's flesh craves to embrace you. Can you feel Lord? can you hear it? do you with your mighty insight see the depths of the waters that flow only for you? A secret I whisper to you, a name spoken and known only to you. A treasure I have sought a love I require. Let us go together in that secret garden where the two hearts and souls meet, where the child and the father can exceed the boundaries that this life lays before us.

A divide of physical and spiritual a heaven earth no longer separate in our special garden, even if only one day my beloved will I meet you there, only if one moment here in this world shall I play and speak with you in the hidden place. For I shall whisper to your heart what cannot be spoken here, and I shall dance the dance that this body cannot move. For even now though we are separated by body and spirit I prepare to meet you in our garden, I ready the song of my soul and the tears of my love for you.

I feel you so near and I see on the horizon, I ready my heart for our marriage and await with eagerness. For my cvandle is light oh precious one and like a good bride I await for you. I dream of your company and in my sleep speak to you. Oh the blessed treasure which this child has dreamed, og the honey that will flow over land, the sweet tatse of your waters finally mine to drink the harmony of the song that we shall dance together on that day.

Let the bride ready herself and await in this same joy and eagerness, let her dress be fully adorned and her head crowned with her flowers, let her oil not burn out as she sees what comes on the horizon. Let the power of your love be her breath, let the depth of your heart be her heartbeat let the choir sing and the dancers dance let the heavens shake as they open with the wedding shofar.

For even now my king we sense it, even here father we know it. The time is near though we know it not, the bells are ringing though we hear them not but in our spirits we know feel it as you approach quickly. With eagerness and joy you ride in your chariot, with excitement and impatience your heart beats as a drum . The hoof of your stood sound as thunder as you race to your children so eager and so happy for the time finally at hand. Oh the treasures you plan to adorn them as you ponder what is to come, oh the overwhelming love that you will shower on them.

The secret place my love is where I will meet you, I do not see it I do not have the map but my heart does and will follow the path, when I see you waiting forgive me Lord if my heart fails me for I am merely a child and I cannot take the joy that exceeds what I can bare. But please Lord allow me passage to our secret place so I might shower you with things known only by you and I, as I drown you in my tears of endearment and shower you with songs of my love. At long last will I be able to finally speak what my heart desires what my lips cannot and what my tongue is unable.

For as ravashing as this song I write for you is it does not befit you my beloved and is stale in comparison

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Tossing and turning in the sheets of my bed I wrestle with my thoughts.I seek the comfort of his warmth but am met with the cold of the night, I search for the light that he illuminates but recieve only the silent darkness around me. I pray to him in the silence of the dark and tremble inside from the fear of no reply.

I speak to him the the worry and fear I carry I express to him the chains of my sins. I fear of the shame I might see on his face were we to meet, I hesitate to speak for fret of his condemning words. But alas og Lord have you not said that you have cast my sins as a lightning bolt that streches from the east to west? Have you not in your love and your mercy dipped my cloth of being in the blood of the lamb? Amd I my precious father the sinner or the saint? Have I my kind fallen from your grace or elevated to your side?

I hurt in my soul and my spirit groans in shame and iniquity, my hands feel as if covered in filth and grime my eyes as if covered in mud and I weep in my curled up sheets from the excess of my stirring. But alas as a sudden flash I am in the spirit again in the place of hioliness I have traversed in the past.
Again I see my king before me yet I dare not move or look at him, I turn my face in shame and unworthy as I am I dare not even kneel before him. For how could one as filthy and unworthy as I taint his presence with my own? How could one such I shame him by gazing at his face? A single tear of shame and regret falls down my cheek as a hand begins to turn my head.

Slowly and gently, lovingly and with such care the king says to me look my child and see.
As I do only when my eyes meet his in only a sudden burst of light I am blind. My eyes cannot see my vision is black and I hear a voice say now listen.
A message I have for you and to give to my children for they like you see more than they hear. A message he speaks to me and as I listen a pen I feel in my hand. I laugh a bit as this method is once again his go to.

I listen and without seeing I write. To the church of seekers he speaks, I have treasured your hunger and your lust for me, I have delighted in your thirst and your sharing of your passion with my followers, but this I have to say to you, be wary of growing impatient and be cautious of trying to chase when you need to rest.
To the church of listeners he speaks, You have honored me in knowing and listening to my voice, your spirit has made my spirit spark with joy in your love of my words spoken to you but this I have to say to you, be wary of who you hear for my voice even well known can be mimicked, be cautious to what you allow in your heart for the devil appears as an angel of light.

To the church of the speakers, I am honored by your wise council and teaching of my church that I guard jealously, those who have known my truth and have spoken it have adorned for themselves treasures and honor, but this I say to you be wary of over teaching for a proper teacher must also be a student. Be cautious of pride for only God is all knowing.
To the church of encouragement I am delighted in your lifting of others, I hear the souls of the fallen sing in life and joy from your work. But this I have to say to you, be wary of in your lifting of others that you do not forget that you need this as well. For how can you give life to others if you have drained yourself of it?

To the church of the healers I relish in your passion for the sake of others, I am a constant in you and my hands have been directed to the wounded and broken because of your love for others, but this I have to say to you please do not think you can heal the world for some wounds are of my own desire to keep. Do not cause others to stumble because they do not walk in this gift as you do and be aware of the wounds you yourself carry for I hear the wounds crying.

To the church of my prayer warriors I have only this against you, in your prayers I have worked and have answered however you do not communicate with me enough. I treasure the time we share together in the still silent place and I love your willingness to pray for others but I wish you would not forget to speak with me as well.

And to my child whom I have given this message to speak be wary of self infliction for enemy knows your vital points, you fall and stumble yes but the filth you see and feel is but an illusion a lie.For I know your heart my child, I know and I hear your pain inside, I feel the bleeding you cause yourself by the eyes you see with. You have the love and care for others but neglect yourself, you are what I say you are and nothing you do will ever change that.
You pray so desperately for the healing of others hearts yet look at yours my child. See the scars look at the bruises, do you really think yourself unworthy of mending? Do you think I cannot hear your soul weeping?

How willing you are to speak my words I give you but you do not know how to listen to them, but I have heard your cries and I was there in the nights alone in your tears. For now all I ask is that you learn to listen and accept. Is it not you who always says the difference between hearing and listening?
And so my child I have blinded you so that you may hear me better without hinderence of sight.

As I feel the final stroke of the pen He hold me one last time and whispers in my ear, I know not what he had spoken only that at the proper moment they will be words of life to me and will reveal what I was blind in.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wow, again you have me choked up. It resonates to the core. I do not want to be self centered but so much of it feels so personal. Your relationship with Him beckons the intimate heart. Lord, thank You for the gift You have given Blain. You were speaking to Him but also to me through Him. I thank You Lord,, for You. I am listening my Lord.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Wow, again you have me choked up. It resonates to the core. I do not want to be self centered but so much of it feels so personal. Your relationship with Him beckons the intimate heart. Lord, thank You for the gift You have given Blain. You were speaking to Him but also to me through Him. I thank You Lord,, for You. I am listening my Lord.
Wow really? I have to admit I am kind of shocked feeling as low as I have been I figured this one wasn't really great but I suppose it doesn't matter how we feel that doesn't limit God. I am so glad it reached you

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Searching and traversing in the vast darkness of the oceans of my ouwn soul, I search and seek for anything good anything that radiants light but see only the vast waters that illuminate nothing. How broken, how wounded how weak and how low am I? how empty how poor how low am I? how sinful how imperfect and how far have I fallen?
as the spirit of god first traversed the oceans of the dark world in the beginning so do I traverse the oceans of my own heart seeing nothing but still lifeless water and darkness and I drown myself in tears. I craddle myself with my own arms as the tears cannot stop falling, I curl into a ball as I imagine what it must be like to be anything other than myself what it must be like to be strong and without the crippling reality of my loneliness. How I day dream of warmth and comfort, how I create such imagery of love and strength in my own mind as I fall into the oceans ready to give in to the darkness that I cannot escape.

For if i sink maybe then the pain can end, for if I give in perhaps I am finally free. I begin to sink into the waters with my final thought that I only pray no one will ever have to know this kind of suffering. as I am almost gone I hear an unexpected tune begin to play, how soft and quiet it begins but rises and echos across the oceans waters. I peek up out of the dark waters just out of curiosity and see as the waters are rippling, a wind is gently stirring soft and yet growing in intensity.
Without my doing my body begins to rise out of the water as if being lifted by an unseen hand as I hear a voice suddenly singing with words that are strong and filled with such life, the tuine is without words and the words are without tune yet the words I hear ringing across the ocean sings more than a warrior more than a hero more than what you see.

Over and over these words are sung rising in volume stirring the winds more and more the still dark waters creating now overwhelming waves as I am tossed to and fro. Still rising being lifted by this unseen hand aas the tunes and words sung echo and ring stronger and stronger filling me up as I look at the horizon I am now facing. But what is this I see? I see a sunrise never before seen, never before have my eyes known such wonder as the amber colors and warm scarlet clouds are ever before me.

Without my knowing I am now above the waters and as I notice this I look at the waters which instead of the dark void that I have known are now a brilliant shinging blue shommering with life radiating a glow as if it needed no light to shimmer but has a light of itself. The words more than a warrior more than a hero more than what you see. contue to be sung with an angelic choir as if all of heaven all who have gone before all who have lived all who have been there were singing in unison

again my eyes are flowing for I say to myself surely this can not be me surely I am not anything good, my heart aches and bleeds even more and am shattered completely broken for I am gone I am no more. And yet though I am gone without conscious without feeling or thought I am beside someone.

I know not who it is or where my existence is for I know that I am no more yet I am? My vision returns to me and as swiftly as I was no more here I am in the arms of someone. I remember these arms, the warrmth of them the firm strength aligned perfectly with gentleness even the smell of the clotihng that embraces me I have known them as if a memory from several lifetimes ago faint yet I know it.

Where is my pain? where is my brokenness? the bleeding has stopped as if never there to begin with and my thoughts no longer clouded. I look up finally realizing where I am and who it is that I have been embraced by, I once again am drowned in my tears but not for the same reason as before for I know the face of who I look. can it be? is it possible by any universe or existence? am I finally in my heaven? is he finally mine can I finally rest?
As if knowing my thoughts the king smiles warmly and his eyes shimmering as if trying to hold back tears and without speaking without words he holds me close.

When before his hearts thougts were veiled they now are clear, the agony and pain he experienced watching me suffer in my own tears alone and broken, the tears that I flooded as big as the ocean his tears covered the earth many times over, the weakness I felt he mourned the longing for love and warmth he so desperately wished to give so much so it tore his soul into pieces.

But in an instance as we both embrace each other our two hearts are healed and mended as if two lovers who were separate peices of one heart finally together and made whole as if they belonegd to each other from the beginning and such was the reason for all the pain and suffering for they were meant for eac h but were not together.

Without looking back and without a second thought my past and my suffering my emptiness and my dark waters were as if a faint memory as if hundreds of lifetimes ago and my beloved and I walk to the secret garden that I have coveted in my heart the place my soul longed for and even somehow knew even if only vaguely like a familiar scent or a place that feels you know somehow and together we play and live together never to be apart again

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Rise oh child of the Lord and take your stand for you know you have been called to be my right hand. To my children I speak these words for I am here amongst you even though you see me not and I have seen the troubles of the world and have heard the screams of anguish from the innocent I have heard the weeping of the loss of loved ones I have seen the fires of anger and distraught and I have held you in this time of chaos.

But take heart my children of the earth all whom I have claimed as my own for though you will see as the world becomes covered with darkness and blood is shed know that my hand is with you and will hold you up. For my children you see all that is happening and yes it will continue to get worse, terrible times are at hand my children for soon the earth will be covered in darkness and in blood fires will rage and overcome floods will tower and consume the earth will tremble with awesome power and destroy there shall not be one part of the earth untouched

But again I say take heart and do not fear these things to come for they must come and when they come they will begin to rise from what you have seen ever slowly continuing to get worse, it is in this time that you will see the world in great panic and distress as all of these things I have spoken that will come to pass. Make no mistake my children these things are closer than they appear and most will not expect it or see it coming but will overtake them in a moments notice the world shall weep and mourn the innocent blood shall cry to me from the ground and my fury will be enticed against the evil ones.

But listen closely and hear, for this time will begin soon yet this will be your notice that I am coming from the throne to collect my bride. For you have endured until the end and will receive your crown. Look to the sky my children for you will soon see, listen for you shall soon hear. I will call you by name to my side and very soon you will experience my presence as you have never imagined. My love will be unlike anything you can dream my glory will cloak you and and you will forever be a part of me.

But the world has not yet recieved my hand of fury for they will know my fury and tremble, they shall fear me and hearts will fail from the fires of my anger but there is time though very little for you are at the finnish line yet some still linger behind some of which I have predestined to come to me and do mighty works in my name for such times as these.

You will not know them at first but I will use you who are willing to bring them salvation.

And so to the children of fire speak and ignite the flames create in them and for all my sheep yes even the lost and wandering so they may have created in them a burning heart for me

To my children of water speak peace and serinty wash the worried and fearful with words of peace and kindness bring them to my waters so they may drink and be cleansed

To my children of wind who reside in my spirit and speak with my spirit let the northern winds be your voice stir my church and let the spirit flow through the cracks that they have built their walls in their hearts.

To all who will answer the call and speak I will not abandon you for this is why you were born for you were called to be my words and my hands each in a different form, as the elements work for my glory so do those who I have assigned to the elements

Listen and watch my beloved children keep notice of these words and remember them when you see all I have said come about and remember I am with you always and will protect you in my arms

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
1 Corinthians 1:10

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
That is what is supposed to happen but now we have denominations. Its good that originally the gospel was one message and everyone was in agreement. I suppose their is some good in denominations, they are tailor made for our different levels of faith.